Académie de la Capitale, Ottawa:
Established in 1998, Académie de la Capitale is an independent, bilingual, International Baccalaureate® (IB) World School authorized for the Primary Years Programme (PYP) for students from the age of 3 through to Grade 6. Located in Ottawa, Ontario, our school was the first authorized IB PYP school in the region, and is now the only school offering the PYP in a French/bilingual co-educational setting. We are currently working towards obtaining the authorization for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme (MYP), for students in Grade 7 to 10.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Académie de la Capitale's approach to learning transcends boundaries generally imposed by grade, age, disciplines, ability, potential, and culture.
International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- For students ages 3 to Grade 6:
- Disciplines include Language, Math, Science &Technology, Social Studies, and the Arts
- Intermediate secondary school programme
- Grades 9-12 (Secondary School Diploma)
- Bilingual preschool programme for toddlers 18-36 months
- 12 month programme for students ages 3-5
- French-language day camp during the summer months
- English with intensive French option for the PYP, for ages 3-6