Private international high school in Toronto area: Private school in North York offering university preparatory programs for international students. English language courses & IELTS, TOEFL exam preparation, tutoring for secondary school students in Ontario, Canada.
Clinton International College, North York: Clinton International College is a private high school located at Yonge & Sheppard, in the heart of the North York Centre Area (Greater Toronto, Ontario). Clinton offers high school credit courses towards the OSSD, IELTS and TOEFL preparation courses, and tutoring of all school subjects. Day, evening, and weekend classes are available to suit every student’s needs.
Academic Programs & Language Courses for High School Students: We offer a variety of academic programs for students in Grades 9-12, including University Preparatory Programs and a range of Language Centre courses.
Clinton offers exceptional education for students from all over the world, and helps them to achieve their dreams. Our mission is to passionately focus on delivering the best quality education and memorable Canadian experience.
Courses include: - High School Diploma (Grades 9-12 credit courses) - International Summer Camp / Winter Camp - ESL English language courses - Exam Preparation（TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, TOEIC） - Business English and Accent Reduction Program - Work & Study Program - University/College Pathway Program
Discovery Academy is a private, co-educational, accredited university preparatory school located in Thornhill (immediately south of Richmond Hill) in the northern Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario. We provide education programs for grades K-12, and also offer a program for international students wishing to earn credits and / or a high school diploma. Our credits are recognized by universities, colleges and other high schools in Ontario and worldwide.
At Discovery, we prepare young people to make a difference in their future pursuits and improve the world we live in by equipping each student with the skills and knowledge necessary to recognize and achieve their full physical, creative, and academic potential. We have been shaping students careers since 2005.
At Discovery, our unique approach to education has earned us a strong reputation in the community and amongst universities throughout Canada. Discovery Academy claims 100% of their graduates are accepted to the postsecondary school of their choice. Our teachers not only connect with students, but also exploit their hidden talents and abilities.
- Preschool program (Saturday / Sunday)
- Day school program
- International students program with homestay
- Summer camp program
- Tutoring and advanced programs
- After school programs
- Sunday program in French
- TOEFL English language program
- Night school programs
Located in Southwestern Ontario, Canada, Fridge Door Live Theatre Company is a performing arts experience for children and youth. From September to March, Saturday morning theatre programs are offered for children who have an interest in theatre, dance, arts and live performances.
Our programs each end in a full production. In July and August, there are 5-day camps for youth in grade 3-12. Camps are located in London, ON, Strathroy, ON, St. Thomas, ON and Ingersoll, ON.
The aim of our programs is to provide a fun environment and challenging experience for children and youth while also practicing and nourishing teamwork, partnership and community values.
Located on Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, FutureSkills is a private high school offering credit courses for secondary students in grades 9 to12 who are working to complete their OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma). All of our courses are fully approved and accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education. At FutureSkills Private High School, students have the option of attending as full-time or part-time students through our day school, night school and summer school programs. Our flexible part time schedule, which is offered six days a week, allows students to maximize their time and achieve the best possible results.
Since our school year is semestered, students have the choice of enrolling for the entire year or for individual terms. For those students who are looking to fast track or upgrade marks, our summer school courses are a great opportunity to complete up to four credits in two months. In addition to our classes, our one-to-one tutoring sessions with qualified teaching staff are available seven days a week and provide students with highly effective customized lesson plans in upgrading marks and/or fast tracking in preparation for college and university.
High School for secondary students in grades 9 to12 working to complete their OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma). Courses include day credit courses, night credit courses, summer credit courses, e-learning, tutoring classes and TOEFL preparation. Since our school year is semestered, students have the choice of enrolling for the entire year or for individual terms. Subjects include English, Math, Science, French, Social Science, Business Studies, Arts, Technology Education, Chinese.
B.G. Music Academy is a music school in the Etobicoke area of Toronto, Ontario offering music classes to children and teenagers of all abilities. We provide a balance of contemporary and classical teaching methods, which continue to produce proficient, well-rounded musicians. We offer lessons in Jazz and Classical Piano; Blues and Classical Guitar; Voice training; Digital recording classes and more.
Our unique teaching style adapts to the specific needs of individual students of all ages. A variety of styles including jazz, rock, classical and other forms of popular music are utilized to further enhance our method and sustain interest among our students. The B.G. Music Academy provides an excellent curriculum, bringing students from simple melodies right through to the level of a concert performer.
B.G Music Academy Teachers have outstanding credentials and years of diverse performing and teaching experience to offer the best in musical training for classical, rock, and jazz enthusiasts.
• Keystone Toronto International High School in downtown Toronto was established by Keystone International Schools group (founded in Istanbul, Turkey) with the aim of providing the children of expats in Canada as well as international students studying abroad with the wonderful opportunity of high school studies (grades 9-12) in Ontario, in preparation for a smooth transition into post-secondary education in North America.
• At Keystone Toronto, students follow the Ontario curriculum, while learning key self-management skills needed for later success in higher education. Apart from the core curriculum subjects, students choose their electives based on their interests and potential career choices (with the aid of their parents, or guardians, teachers and guidance counselor).
• In preparation for college & university, Keystone Toronto International High School teaches students to think about what they learn, to understand, analyze, investigate, formulate, and propose logical solutions to non-routine problems. Students are taught to be resourceful, to connect their learning to real-life issues, to organize tasks, and manage their time to meet deadlines.
• International students are placed in carefully selected homestays with a local family, with our student coordinator maintaining daily contact with the students and weekly contact with the families. Keystone students are immersed in the Canadian culture, customs and values, therefore easing their adaptation period.
Musical instruction for all ages in a private lesson setting from university-trained teachers in Toronto, Ontario, on most common instruments. Since 2004 hundreds of students have taken music lessons at our central location. We started as a small school, but have grown with the strength of our teachers and programs. We constantly renovate and improve our facilities and provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure we meet the changing needs of our students, and the latest trends in education.