St. Luke Catholic School: St. Luke Catholic School is located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, part of the Brownsville–Harlingen Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is part of the larger Brownsville–Harlingen–Raymondville Combined Statistical Area. Serving students in pre-kindergarten through sixth grade, St. Luke School is a Catholic elementary school. We offer an exciting elementary program with language arts, social studies, math, science, religion, music, library and P.E. The school clearly is unique in that it provides a small school setting with a low teacher student ratio. Our highly qualified and trained teachers provide students an education based on high standards and expectations.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
The goal of educating the whole child is realized with opportunities to become critical thinkers, problem solvers and active community members by participating in service and extracurricular activities throughout the year. St. Luke Catholic School is a fully accredited school in accordance to the guidelines of the Texas Catholic Conference Accreditation Commission (TCCED), which is recognized by the Texas Education Agency of the State of Texas.
Courses / Programs:
- Programs from pre-kindergarten through 6th grade
- Elementary School Curriculum with language arts, social studies, math, science, religion
- Enrichment Programs include music, library, technology and P.E
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading year-round provider of foreign language classes and summer camps for kids.
• We offer summer language camps for preschoolers and school students in Spanish, French, Chinese, and English.
• Our summer language immersion programs are held in June, July, and August.
• Kids are grouped by age and also by competency. Whether your child is a complete beginner, or at a more advanced level, they will be placed in the group that best suits their needs, and that they find challenging.
• We are committed to the success of each student, and to helping them to reach their full potential! You will be amazed at how much your child will progress in a short space of time on our innovative programs!
Parent Review: “I can't say enough about the management and teachers at Crossing Borders. It's much easier to go to work in the mornings knowing that my son is well taken care of in my absence." - Heidi (Sebastian’s mom)
Located in McAllen, part of the McAllen–Edinburg–Mission Metropolitan Statistical Area in Hidalgo County, Texas, The South Texas Christian Academy is a private co-educatonal Seventh-Day Adventist affiliated prekindergarten through 12th grade school offering prekindergarten, kindergarten, elementary, middle and upper school programs as well as before and after school care.
We offer a challenging college preparatory curriculum with English language arts, math, science, computer applications, fine arts and Spanish as core subjects, college prep courses PSAT, ACT, SAT, honors and advanced placement courses.
South Texas Christian Academy is accredited by the Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges and Universities, which is a recognized member of the National Council for Private School Accreditation and the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission, and is recognized as accredited by the Texas Education Agency.
- Programs from prekindergarten through 12th grade
- Challenging College Preperatory Curriculum with English language arts, math, science, social studies, computer applications, fine arts, Spanish, economics
- College Preparatory Courses PSAT, ACT and SAT
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
- Prekindergarten and Kindergarten Programs
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Before and After School Care
Located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, Saint Joseph Academy is a Roman Catholic co-educational college-preparatory school owned and operated by the Marist Brothers of the Schools and offering programs for students in Grades 7-12. In addition to college prep SAT and ACT, honors and advanced placement courses we provide the Champagnat Learning Center, a program that addresses the needs of those students who have been identified as having learning disabilities, have passed the Saint Joseph Academy entrance exam, and who also have the ability to meet the demands of a rigorous college preparatory education.
Founded in 1865, Saint Joseph Academy is an important part of the southernmost tip of Texas community. Serving the children of the lower Rio Grande Valley, Saint Joseph Academy endeavors to form young men and women who will succeed in university studies. The school is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools as well as the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, and holds memberships in the National Association for College Admission Counseling and the Texas Association for College Admission Counseling.
- Programs from grade 7 to 12
- Middle School
- Upper School
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, business, computer science, fine arts, mathematics, physical education, religious studies, science, social studies
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Learning Center for talented students with learning disabilities
- Special English Courses for new students with limited English language skills
Faith Lutheran School and Preschool, located in Sugar Land in Fort Bend County, Texas, is a private Christian school offering a Christ-centered quality education for children three years old through 8th grade. Faith Lutheran School & Preschool sees each child as a physical, mental and spiritual being, created by God and capable of experiencing a deep relationship with Him.
Our goal is to enable them to grow spiritually, mentally, socially and physically. We believe in a God-centered academic program that produces strong character and sets the stage for an excellent education. We recognize that our children need to be disciplined under scriptural principles and this approach is needed to give our children security within bounds.
Located in the Texas Hill Country, just 20 miles from downtown San Antonio, TMI Episcopal is a co-ed, college-preparatory school for students in Grades 6-12.
TMI offers an optional JROTC program, designated as an Honor Unit With Distinction, and 5-day or 7-day boarding for students in grades 8-12.
At TMI, we strive to know the student’s personality, strength of character, extracurricular talents, and leadership potential and recognize that each individual has many strengths. Therefore, admission decisions are based upon a broad analysis and not determined by just one isolated trait.
We understand the commitment and sacrifices families make to provide their children with a private school education that will set them up for success.
We prepare our students for the best universities around the world, strengthened with a foundation of service and leadership, ready to rise to and surpass the demands of rigorous college academics and instilled with lessons that will guide them throughout the rest of their lives.
Parliament Tutors offers private tutoring in all subjects, and standardized tests across every grade level throughout the 17 school districts and colleges in Houston, TX. No matter the subject area, tutoring can provide tremendous benefit to a student. Tutoring enables an individual student to jump into an interactive learning system where they are the center of attention, and are able to ask a question at any time. With a tutor, you are the entire classroom, and your individual success is the class’ only objective.