Summer camps in Manchester UK for kids, children, teenagers: Find English summer schools for juniors, sports, football camps in Manchester, summer dance camps, fun outdoor activities for secondary school students, music courses for teens, high school summer study abroad programs in Manchester, England, Europe..
1.Sunshine Studios - Hip Hop Dancing Summer School
Courses / Programs
• Sunshine Dance Studios is one of the UK's largest Dance & Arts Studios, with dance courses and classes in various locations in northwest England including Manchester City Centre, Blackburn, and Blackpool.
• We are also offering summer dance programs in Los Angeles, Norway, China, and Egypt for children, teens, and young adults in their 20's.
• At our Hip Hop Dancing Summer Schools in Manchester, Blackpool and Bolton, we offer 2-week Hip Hop intensive summer school programmes for locally-based students and international students.
• This course consists of Hip Hop, Street, Locking, Popping and Break Dancing, as well as English Language and Culture Classes.
• We provide dance courses for children, with camps for 3-6 and 6-12 year olds, as well as courses for teens and young adults ages 12+.
• We have different levels within our camps: beginners, intermediates and advanced (serious dancers or pros) so you can learn at your own pace. Our groups are divided by ability rather than age group.
• In addition, we offer an intense international dance camp for hard core dance training with all the best overseas choreographers. This course is for serious dancers who are wanting to push themselves to their maximum potential.
2.Manchester City Football Performance Program, Liverpool FC Residential Camps, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Brighton FC Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in providing the best services and information on famous soccer football camps in the UK and Europe.
• Our prestigious UK soccer camps include intensive summer programs with Manchester City Football Performance Program, Manchester City Football Language School, Liverpool FC Residential Camps as well as Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools in London, and Brighton FC Soccer Schools.
• Manchester City Camps provide intensive on-pitch soccer training and English language classes to boys ages 9-17 and girls ages 12-17 at the world-class City Football Academy facility, the training ground for the Manchester City Football Club First Team and Academy players.
• Liverpool FC provide camps for boys ages 10-17.
• Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers 2-week football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation offers weekly football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools provides 1 or 2-week summer soccer camps for boys ages 9-17 in 4 different London-based locations.
• Brighton FC offer a Soccer Schools and Language Camp for boys ages 8-17 in southern England.
3.Soccer Camps International - Soccer + English Camps
Courses / Programs
• Your talented son, daughter or loved one can experience a prestigious UK soccer football camp with additional English language lessons in London, Manchester, Liverpool or Brighton in summer 2020!
• Soccer Camps International is a top facilitator of UK summer soccer camps in association with Manchester City FC, Liverpool FC, Chelsea FC, Arsenal FC, and Brighton FC. Our program participants stay on campus at top boarding schools and university accommodation.
• These intensive camps allow young players from around the world to develop their football skills and improve their understanding of the English language at the same time.
• Our football camps are run by highly-experienced & certified coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
Parent Review: "My son enjoyed himself very much, managed to have excellent relationships with his coaches notwithstanding very limited language skill, and most important of all thanks to his experience, he decided to continue playing soccer." - Mother of Enrico, Italy