Burlington School Of English: Are you searching for a quality English language course in south-west London? Burlington School of English is a British Council accredited school, and one of the most popular and well-established English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Schools in London. The school is situated in Fulham, a short distance from the River Thames and Parsons Green Underground station. We offer General English, Special Topic, Examination Preparation, Business English and One to One English language courses to students of all ages and abilities.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
English Language Classes:
- General English
- Exam Preparation Courses Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE; TOEFL; IELTS; TOEIC
- Business English: General Business English, Tourism, Import / Export & General Office English; Marketing English
- Special Topic Courses: English for Teachers, Medical English, Cultural Studies, English for Academic Purposes
- Host Family Homestay
- Super Study and Junior courses
- Daily Language Workshops, group lessons & one-to-one tuition
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Kaplan International Colleges London - Covent Garden
Courses / Programs
With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges is a world leader in English language education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our exceptional English school in London’s fashionable Covent Garden area is one of two of Kaplan International Colleges English schools in London.
Choose from a range of English courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity, with classes beginning every week of the year, at our English schools in London. Personalise your course to match your language needs through electives and supplementary study sessions.
Located in a historic building in central London, our school offers English courses and exam preparation courses taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers. Accommodation options are also available. Join our English school in London and achieve your language goals today.
Our English schools in London are accredited by the British Council and are active members of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
English Language Courses:
- General English courses
- Intensive English courses
- Business English for professionals
- Vacation English course
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
- IELTS Test Preparation
Work and Study Programs:
- Paid Work and Study (5/6/9-month programme)
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
English Village Homestay organises English language courses combined with homestay accommodation with a network of families in Sussex on the south-east coast of England, Devon & Cornwall on the south-west coast, and Oxford in the heart of England.
• Most of our homestay families live only an hour or two from London for easy international access.
• Our courses are available to students of all ages from around the world. We can accommodate individual students or small groups. We also offer English homestay courses in Malta.
• You can choose 1-to-1 intensive English courses at the home of your qualified TEFL Teacher or in small groups of 2 - 16 students.
• Also available is Business English or General English tuition with some visits to places of historical and cultural importance.
• We offer English courses to suit all budgets and levels. If you prefer, you can make up your own English language programmes to cover topics specific to your needs.
Parent Testimonial: "Just some warm words about Cristina's very successful stay in England.
She was very happy with the family that you chose. Her English is very much improved, many many thanks!"
English Language Classes: For beginner to advanced learners
• One-to-one intensive English course (private lessons)
• Small-group General English course (2-16 students)
• Business English course
• English language exam preparation for BULATS, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL & GMAT
• Specialised English e.g preparing for a presentation or job interview
• Junior English courses for children/ teens
• Activities: Surfing, Sailing, Tennis, Golf, Football, Horse riding...
• Online English lessons on Skype in General English & Business English
Learn English in South West London with Amity English School - a department of Amity College! Conveniently situated in the heart of world-famous Wimbledon, we provide English language courses to adult students from around the world.
Offering full-time and part-time study options, we teach students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced (A1 to C1). Morning, afternoon, and evening classes are available.
Our English courses are taught by professional tutors in a fun international environment. All of our tutors are qualified, and have practical experience in teaching English as a second language.
At Amity English School, we put our students first. We organise our English courses specifically so that each individual gets full support during their course.
Our aim is to provide quality services and facilities to complement the teaching and learning process.
Students at Amity English School come from all over the world, representing over 75 different nationalities. Our students have rated our courses and professors highly, and our good exam pass rate also illustrates the quality of our training.
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English
• English for Academic Purposes
• Cambridge Exam Preparation for Preparation for PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
Choose from full-time & part-time study options, with morning, afternoon & evening classes available.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
If you want to improve your English language skills for work or study in the UK, you first need to know what your current level is.
Learn4Good.com offers an online English language level test that assesses your English grammar skills and requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary. The number of questions displayed in the test depends on your level.
When you have completed the test, you will learn what your current level is from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced). It will also recommend what you should study next.
Available to take online since 2003, this free test is taken by thousands of visitors (in schools and homes throughout the world) to our website every week. It has proved very accurate in our English teaching experience. (Of course, nothing is perfect!)