Prescott & Mackay School of Fashion and Accessory Design: With studios in London, Melbourne, San Francisco , New York, and Berkeley, Prescott & Mackay offers a range of short courses in fashion & accessory design from beginner to advanced levels. Courses include bag making,belt making, tutu making, shoemaking, , and corsetry. Students can choose to tailor courses to suit their needs, and also choose between group sessions, and private tuition.
Experience a full range of accredited beauty, nails, massage and holistic courses with Portsmouth Beauty School (PBS) in the stunning seaside city of Portsmouth on England's south coast.
Affiliated with the West London School of Beauty, PBS is a new NVQ & VTCT training centre that offers a variety of beauty industry qualifications including Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, BABTAC and Professional Beauty Direct accredited courses.
We are dedicated to providing high quality training in intensive fast track short courses on a 1-2-1 basis, and in small group sizes, ensuring individual attention within relaxed professional surroundings to meet all your needs.
All of our courses are designed to be learner centred, fun and innovative!
The London School of Beauty & Make-up is one of the largest private educational establishments in Britain, devoted exclusively to beauty therapy and make-up education. We offer unique educational programmes covering all aspects of beauty therapy including advanced courses such as; Laser, IPL and advanced holistic.
Our internationally renowned make-up courses are for those who dream to be professional high fashion make-up artists. Our Misson is to deliver industry-ready graduates through high quality, relevant, beauty & make-up education.
LSBM London offers both full-time and part-week flexible courses, and students may choose either a complete beauty therapy course or an individual module. LSBM School is an “adult learning environment”, all of our students are 18+ and are interested in studying in a mature, professional manner. All LSBM beauty tutors have a minimum of 5 years of industry experience as therapists/salon managers, and all hold recognised state registered teaching qualifications.
Our professional make-up team all have over a decade’s worth of industry experience working internationally on fashion publications, catwalk shows and music videos, whilst also holding recognised teaching qualifications. Our in-house make-up lecturers are supported by current freelance make-up artists and hairstylists to provide students with most up to date industry techniques and trends.
Conveniently located in Bolton, only 10 miles north-west of Manchester, Sandham's Dance Studios is one of the north-west of England's leading dance schools. With a reputation for excellence, we offer a range of dance classes for children, teenagers and adults including Latin American, Disco Freestyle, Street Dancing, Ballroom, Rock 'n Roll, Tango, Sequence, Zumba, plus many more dance styles.
Our studios are open seven days a week providing regular children's and adult classes. Tuition is provided by IDTA (International Dance Teachers Association)-qualified and CRB-checked teachers. Our Junior Dance Programme is available to children from the age of 2 upwards and is fun and enjoyable, whether its social or competitive. The children also star in Sandham's own annual show at the Albert Halls Bolton.
The adult dance classes aim to move students from beginner to an accomplished dancer within a relaxed social environment. There are plenty of opportunities for adult pupils to socialise at weekly social dances, regular party / dinner dance evenings and at the annual Weekend Away Dance Holiday. In addition, we offer wedding tuition, private lessons and dance teacher training.
Saks is the UK’s leading hair and beauty group, renowned for award-winning excellence and awarded UK’s Best Training Provider. Saks London Academies, which is part of the Saks Group, offers fantastic hairdressing and beauty education in its Covent Garden location, on the eastern fringes of the West End in central London. (Covent Garden London Underground tube station is on the Piccadilly Line between Leicester Square and Holborn).
We are best known for the ground breaking Saks fast-track full time and evening hairdressing, barbering and beauty courses for beginners where delegates may obtain NVQ qualifications in as little as 10 weeks, an industry first. The creative educators and hairdressing elite deliver inspiring courses and frequently travel the world taking Saks Education to international audiences.
Influenced by global trends and techniques, the course programme for the Saks Academies combines the brand new with the classic, the cutting edge with the commercial, management with specialist, superb training to improve and refresh skills, inspire and influence, and build successful salon businesses and careers, whatever your discipline.
Sheffield Institute of Arts at Sheffield Hallam University is one of the oldest established art and design institutions in the UK offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. Located just over 2 hours from London in the North of England, we have one of the UK’s most respected art and design research centres. Our leading academics are internationally recognised experts. All of our courses are led and supported by specialist teachers and technicians who help provide a rich learning experience.
We are committed to helping you reach your creative potential and fully preparing you for the wide range of opportunities in our successful creative economy – either as independent artists and designers, or working in a wide range of industries.
Full & Part Time Degree Programmes:
- BA (Honours) Creative Art Practice
- MArt Creative Art Practice
- MA/PgDip/PgCert Design (Graphic Design)
- MA/PgDip/PgCert Design (Industrial Design)
- MA/PgDip/PgCert Design (Metalwork and Jewellery)
- MA/PgDip/PgCert Design (Packaging Design)
- MDes Fashion Design
- BA (Honours) Fashion Design
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building