Short term fashion design courses in London UK: Weekend fashion courses in London, one-day/ two-day accessory design courses for beginners to advanced level students. Intensive shoe-making classes, learn how to make belts & bags in NYC, California & Australia.
Prescott & Mackay School of Fashion and Accesory Design: With studios in London, New York, Berkeley, San Francisco and Melbourne, the Prescott & Mackay School offers a unique range of short courses in fashion & accessory design from beginner to advanced levels. Courses include bag making, shoemaking, belt making, tutu making, and corsetry. Students can choose between group sessions, and private tuition.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Short Courses in Fashion & Accessory Design - Shoemaking (Beginner to Advanced 1 & 2-day Workshops)
- Bag Making (1, 2 or 5-day Intensive Courses)
- Belt Making (1-day Beginners Course)
- Corsetry (Beginner to Advanced Classes)
- Tutu Making (2-day Courses)
- Millinery (Hat-making)
- Create Your Own Course
- 1-on-1 Private Tuition
- Industry Training
- Corporate Events
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
• London Art Portfolio (LAP) provides art and design portfolio preparation courses to artists and designers of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
• Popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for portfolio development support, we have a 100% success rate for student placement in top art schools and universities in London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
• We offer foundation courses in art & design, day and evening courses year-round, as well as one-to-one tutorials tailored to your needs. Online classes are also available.
• Located in Wapping, the Borough of Tower Hamlets, East London close to Tower Bridge, LAP welcomes students from throughout the UK, as well as international students from around the world.
• London Art Portfolio was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly in the UK and abroad.
• Julia has many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for all specialist areas for degree applications, organising exhibitions, and preparing students for interviews.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time!
The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable." - Amy - Otis College of Art and Design, MA Degree in Fine Art
Chelsea College of Art & Design is located in Millbank, in Central London, in the City of Westminster. We offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree progams in subjects including Interior Design, Textile Design, Graphic Design and Fine Arts among many others. Situated in an inspiring location alongside Tate Britain, you will be studying at the centre of one of the world's great cultural capitals.
At Chelsea you can study from Foundation level right up to PhD and be part of an exhilarating community based in a long history of world class teaching and educational practices.
You will discover, through Chelsea's workshop and library facilities, an environment that supports high levels of experimentation and multi-visual research. Chelsea's unique combination of resources, are designed to prepare you for a world in which artists and designers increasingly work across all media. These resources are connected to each course so as to maximize opportunities for collaboration and exchange across all disciplines and boundaries.
- BA Honours Fine Art
- BA Honours Graphic Design Communication
- BA Honours Textile Design
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Interior Design
- BA Honours Interior and Spatial Design
- Graduate Diploma in Interior Design
- MA Critical Writing and Curatorial Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Art
- MA Fine Art
- MA Graphic Design Communication
- MA Interior and Spatial Design
- MA Textile Design
Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design, London
Courses / Programs
The Cass (The Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design) is one of ten departments of London Metropolitan University, and is situated on the East London City fringe, a vibrant area recognised as a centre of excellence for both art and design. This unique environment of commerce, art galleries and design workshops exposes our students to the highest levels of professional practice.
We are proud to welcome a diversity of international students onto our courses. The department offers two courses designed to help international students prepare for study. The International Foundation Programme is a foundation year combining art, media and design studies with English Language to prepare students for degree level study. The International Pre-Masters is a one semester programme to prepare international students for postgraduate study in the department. We also offer a wide variety of options for internationa students who wish to take a study year abroad as part of the JYA or ERASMUS programmes.
We offer a wide range of courses including short courses, a foundation year leading to extended degrees across our portfolio, foundation degrees and degrees, taught masters, research masters and PhD/MPhil.
- Art, Media & Design
- Polymer Technology
- Design, Production & Manufacture
- Fine Art
- Media & Communications
- Music & Technology
- Restoration & Conservation
plus a wide range of postgraduate degree courses...
Photography Course London is a professional photography training college in East Central London. We offer short evening, daytime and Saturday courses ranging from classroom-based Digital SLR camera courses to studio and fully practical on-location classes.
Besides photography courses, we also provide Tailored One to One Tuition, Studio Lighting courses and one day Photographic Workshops. We have small class sizes to guarantee a high level of attention from your tutor.
The London Beauty Academy, based in Friern Barnet, North London, is a City & Guilds Beauty Training school. Our aim is to provide you with the best training, covering all aspects of beauty.
As we are a City & Guilds Centre, on completion of your course, you will receive your internationally recognised City & Guilds qualification, giving you the freedom and peace of mind to know that you are able to work within the beauty industry, without having to pay for any more courses or exams afterwards, and also knowing that you will be able to gain employment within the industry, with the required qualifications.