Professional makeup training in San Diego, CA: Make up artist certification programs in Miami, FL & Philadelphia PA, short 1-day makeup classes for beginner to advanced make-up artists. Find local makeup schools in your area, beauty / hairstyling career training courses in USA.
MicMakeupSchool: Are you interested in becoming a professional makeup artist? Our certificate programs will take you from the basics to the elite looks of the stars. MicMakeupSchool is a world-renowned makeup school offering one-day make-up artist certification programs throughout the US. We offer our professional make-up artist training in San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Miami, FL; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA and Phoenix AZ among many others. Our makeup programs are only offered in each city four times a year and classes are limited to a maximum of 18 students so early booking is essential.
Email:Contact us below
1 Day Make-up Artist Certification Programs: - Bridal Makeup Certification
- Makeup Principles Certification
- Makeup Artist Portfolio Day Certification
- HD Film / Photo / TV Makeup Certification
- HD Red Carpet Makeup Certification
- Basic Hairstyling for Makeup Artists Certification
Located in Culver City, just 10 minutes south of Downtown Los Angeles CA, the All About FACE Academy is a leader in hands-on Professional Makeup Training.
Makeup artists are in demand like never before. The All About FACE Academy is a private makeup school that specializes in precise and extensive training in the areas of Professional Makeup Design, with Beginner & Master courses including Beauty Makeup, Makeup Tools, Teen Beauty, and more.
Our students gain the education & skill that it takes to become a successful Makeup Artist for Film/TV (Including HD), Bridal, Runway, Editorial & Commercial Print. Students learn specific techniques & proper makeup application for every skin type & for every ethnicity.
Students also learn Wardrobe Styling and Hair Styling. We focus on teaching techniques that are sure to take our students to great heights.
We’re proud to develop true artists with great skills & magnificent craftsmanship. Here at AAF Academy, we are committed to each & every student as we give personal attention while providing hands-on training. We take extreme pride in our educational program.
Professional Makeup Artist Training Certification Programs:
- Advanced Blush Application
- Advanced Bridal Beauty
- Beauty Business 101
- Beauty Makeup
- Eyeliner Techniques
- Foundation Matching, Highlighting/Contouring
- Hair Styling 101
- Lash Application (Strips & Lash Tabs)
- Lash Extension Course
- Makeup for Fashion
- Makeup for Photography, Film & TV including Hi-Def
- Portfolio Development
- Proper Lip Application for Day & Evening
- Pro Smokey Eyes
- Red Carpet Glam
- The Art of Special Effects Makeup
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Los Angeles Makeup School (LAMUS) is a makeup school located in Burbank, Los Angeles, California. We offer comprehensive hands-on beauty makeup and special FX makeup courses who students who are committed to becoming professional makeup artists. We offer our courses at very affordable prices.
LAMUS offers four distinct programs of study: Beauty Makeup Course, Special FX Character Makeup Course, Advanced Special FX Makeup, Monster Making Course; that are taught by qualified instructors who are working professionals within all realms of makeup industry.
LAMUS offers each student an individual professional portfolio as they complete the course. We prepare each student with the highest level of confidence and skills to prepare them for actually work in commercial fashion, TV, film and entertainment industry.
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program
Launch your career in the fashion industry in as little as two weeks! Conveniently situated on La Cienega Blvd, close to Central Los Angeles CA, Elite Fashion Academy LA by Renee Esebag (EFALA) provides semi-private courses in Wardrobe/Fashion Styling, Modeling, and Make-up Artistry. Taught by celebrity industry professionals, these intensive programs are designed to provide the knowledge and hands-on experience to jump-start your career in the fashion or make-up industries.
Our on-set training provides invaluable practical experience and includes field trips, internships, networking, and working with live models. Our success rate is so high that our graduates have gone on to work with magazines, celebrity clients, major designers, and brands including Vogue, Style Network, BET, CBS, and many more.
EFALA offers in-house production services for creating a look book and photo shoots. Specializing in runway and red carpet events, we provide everything from hair and make-up artists to models, wardrobe stylists, and photographers.
Elisa Eliot is an acting coach and industry coach in Santa Monica, Los Angeles and Palo Alto in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. I offer private acting lessons, group acting classes, industry consultation and on-set coaching, to beginners, professionals, children and adults. In addition to giving you the tools and techniques to become a better actor, I will also apply my experience in the industry to help you market yourself, network successfully, and book the roles you want.
My one-on-one coaching sessions are great if you are just starting out, preparing for an audition, or just want to fine-tune your skills. My acting classes are always small and give you an intimate opportunity to work with and learn from other talented actors while still benefiting from my one-on-one coaching. My goal is to give you the personal attention, acting techniques and career guidance that you need to reach your full potential as an actor.