French lessons in Seattle: French language school in King County, WA. Language programs for adults. Private French classes for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels. Business French course & DELF / DALF exam preparation.
Alliance Française de Seattle: The Alliance Française de Seattle, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is part of the largest network of French language and cultural centers in the world. Our principal mission is to promote the appreciation of Francophone culture and the French language, and to encourage friendship and collaboration with the French-speaking world. We offer French classes for all levels and ages, a dynamic cultural center, and a wide variety of French resources for French learners and native speakers.
Nuovo Centro Italiano is an Italian language resource center in Seattle, Washington focusing exclusively on Italian language instruction, translation and consultation. The staff is comprised of highly experienced native speakers who share many years of working as intercultural facilitators helping people in Washington State as well as Italy. We are a small, independent operation specializing in matters related to the Italian language. Our office is centrally located in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood on 15th Avenue East, a block north of Group Health hospital, near Volunteer Park.
For all levels of learning. Our Italian classes are intentionally limited to small groups to facilitate an optimum learning environment. Individual tutoring is available as well as Italian for travelers.
For 35 years, A.C.E. has been a leader in intensive English language instruction. We are a non-profit organization dedicated to international education. We are proud of helping tens of thousands of students from around the world achieve their dreams while studying at our Language Institutes.
• Learn Vietnamese online via Skype from the comfort of your own home or office in Washington State and across the United States!
• We provide online Vietnamese classes to adults and high school students living in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, throughout Washington State and nationwide.
• Recognized by the Vietnam Ministry of Education and Training, 123VIETNAMESE is an established Vietnamese language tutoring provider for students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• In addition to school campuses in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Hai Duong and Hai Phong, we also provide specialized online Vietnemese lessons on Skype to students of Vietnamese descent or anyone who would like to learn Vietnamese for travel, work purposes or just a hobby.
• You may be someone who simply has an interest in Vietnamese culture, or someone who would like to travel to Vietnam on vacation. We would love to learn of your interest in the Vietnamese language, and help you to create a study plan that matches your needs and schedule.
• Learn key Vietnamese language skills for basic beginners to advanced levels from experienced native tutors, and expand your Vietnamese vocabulary through immersive web-based lessons one-on-one.
Student Review: • "My teacher has helped me a lot in developing my Vietnamese language skills. Studying Vietnamese with 123VIETNAMESE is a great experience." Greg, USA
Learn French in Seattle, founded in 1998 by Veronique Savoye, is a French tutoring service offering French Language instruction in Woodinville, WA, and several other locations on Seattle's Eastside. After an initial evaluation session, I will recommend a customized program based on your experience, your goals, and your learning style. We will not focus so much on levels (beginner, intermediate, or advanced). Rather, we will focus in two areas: on communicating verbally, and in writing; and on understanding, and being understood. We will use a variety of activities and materials to avoid routine, and will cover topics you are interested in.
• Learn Russian online in Washington State with ABC Languages! Whether you want to learn Russian for personal or professional reasons, we can help you to improve your Russian language skills quickly.
• ABC is a leading provider of quality foreign language instruction in California, New York, and New Jersey as well as online for students throughout the U.S.
• Our online Russian language classes are convenient and flexible for adults and high school students living in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue and throughout Washington State and nationwide.
• We teach students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced. All you need is a web camera, an audio headset, and a desire to learn Russian!
• Our qualified and experienced Russian language tutors teach on Skype at times that best suit your schedule, allowing you to improve your Russian language skills around your work or family commitments.
• Learn at your own pace. Your conversational Russian will improve very quickly with the undivided attention of your teacher.
• Whatever your learning needs, we can completely customize our course content to help you to achieve your goals.
Other Online Language Classes:
ABC also teaches the following second & foreign languages online: Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi, English, Mandarin Chinese, & Japanese among others.
Student Review: "Great language school! The people who work at ABC Languages are very warm and helpful and the teacher's been fantastic."
Northwest Institute of Language and Culture, Seattle area
Courses / Programs
The Northwest Institute of Language and Culture is committed to providing quality English instruction in the Seattle area. Our classes are affordable and conveniently located in the Crossroads Neighborhood of Bellevue (a suburb of Seattle) and in Everett (25 miles north of Seattle) in Washington State. Our experienced and friendly staff strive to ensure that all our students succeed. Our small class sizes (generally limited to eight students) and engaging curriculum mean that students learn faster and achieve their goals sooner.
The mission of the Northwest Institute of Language and Culture is to provide quality intermediate and advanced level English-language instruction for non-native speakers. Students are assessed to determine the level of instruction that is appropriate. Each class is held twice a week for two hours per session: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.