Online TEFL courses in Canada: TESOL certificate program, online English teacher training from University of Toronto. ESL teaching certification online, TESL certification for students in Ontario, Vancouver BC, Calgary AB, USA, UK, Australia...
University of Toronto TEFL Online: The University of Toronto's TEFL Online course offers TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) instruction from the experts at the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto. Our TEFL courses are self-directed, 100% online courses that can be completed at any pace, from anywhere, even a mobile device.
University of Toronto TEFL Online: Students will gain proficiency in lesson planning, language awareness & teaching methodology. In addition, they will develop a portfolio of student-centered activities & helpful techniques for teaching abroad.
100-hour Course Curriculum - An Introduction to English Language Teaching (10 Hours) - Teaching Language Skills (25 hours) - Adapting Subject-Specific Content (15 hours) - Structuring and Delivering Lessons (15 hours) - Managing Your Teaching Environment (25 hours) - Resources and Materials (10 hours)
120-hour Course Curriculum - An Introduction to English Language Teaching (10 Hours) - Teaching Language Skills (25 hours) - Adapting Subject-Specific Content (15 hours) - Structuring and Delivering Lessons (15 hours) - Managing Your Teaching Environment (25 hours) - Resources and Materials (10 hours) - Elective Specialization 1 (10 hours) - choose from list of specialization modules below - Elective Specialization 2 (10 hours) - choose from list of specialization modules below
150-hour Course Curriculum - An Introduction to English Language Teaching (10 Hours) - Teaching Language Skills (25 hours) - Adapting Subject-Specific Content (15 hours) - Structuring and Delivering Lessons (15 hours) - Managing Your Teaching Environment (25 hours) - Resources and Materials (10 hours) - Digitak Technology in the Classroom (10 hours) - Learner Centred Lessons (10 hours) - Elective Specialization 1 (10 hours) - choose from list of specialization modules below - Elective Specialization 2 (10 hours) - choose from list of specialization modules below - Teaching Abroad Information (10 hours)
Specialized TEFL Curriculum The 120-hour and 150-hour TEFL certificates include elective specializations, where teachers can tailor their TEFL curriculum to suit their career goals. Teachers enrolled in the 120- or 150-hour TEFL courses have the option to choose two units of specialization. Areas of specialization include the following:
- Teaching English to Korean Speakers - Teaching English to Arabic Speakers - Teaching English to Chinese Speakers (Mandarin) - Teaching English to Young Learners - Teaching Test Preparation Courses - Teaching Business English - Digital Technology in the Classroom (inc in the 150-hour course) - Learner-Centred Lessons (inc in the 150-hour course) - Teaching Abroad (inc in the 150-hour course)
• Earn the world’s most recognised and respected international TEFL English teacher training qualification in the heart of Montreal, Quebec.
• StudyCELTA provides a 4-week, full-time, on campus Cambridge University ESOL CELTA Certificate as well as a 22-week blended online CELTA program.
• The Cambridge CELTA course is an introductory TEFL program for candidates who have little or no previous English language teaching experience. It may also be suitable for candidates with some TEFL experience but little previous teacher training.
• Our CELTA course is recognised as a Level 5 Qualification by the British Curriculum Authority, so it follows an authorised syllabus.
• Our centre is located in the charming cultural quarter of Old Montreal - close to the waterfront and easily accessible by public transport.
Student Review: “I am very happy to report that taking the CELTA at the teacher training centre in Montreal was a watershed event in my life, as being CELTA qualified led to my being hired at one of the best schools in Latin America.” - Thiago, Brazil
Cambridge University CELTA Certificate Course: • 4 week intensive full-time course
• 120 study hours
• Available year round
Our in-class course includes real-life teaching practice with actual English learners, in an authentic classroom environment
Online / Blended Learning CELTA Certificate: • 22-week course
• Flexible study schedule
• Includes live teaching practice
• Optional locations for practicum component
• Prepares you to plan and deliver motivating, useful lessons
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from Canada, USA, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa
Become an English language teacher and start an exciting and rewarding career that can take you anywhere in the world and help you to change people's lives! Sol Schools Calgary provides modern, professional, accredited courses in a real ESL setting as well as full employment assistance!
We offer a full-time or part-time TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) Diploma course and a one-week introductory TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course. Our family of teachers and staff are well travelled, qualified and caring individuals.
Ideally located in the downtown core right on the C-Train public transit line, Sol Schools Calgary is in the heart of the city's shopping and entertainment district. It is serviced by the Crowfoot/Somerset train line, with Victoria Park/Stampede LRT the closest train station. Our school offers spacious classrooms, media room, computer lab, student lounge with foosball table, lunch room, kitchen, a lending book and DVD library, as well as a quiet study room.
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider offering internationally-recognised online TEFL / TESOL courses to students from Canada and around the world. We provide accredited certificate and diploma teacher training certification programs to students who wish to teach English as a second language in Canada and / or abroad.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally recognized TESOL / TEFL course online. Ontesol's courses have been evaluated and accredited by two separate, independent accrediting bodies: the UK-based Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses (ACTDEC) and TESL Canada.
Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development. As part of this process of discovery of new resources in the TESOL methodological field, we celebrate reflective teaching at the core of all educational changes.