Online TEFL in Canada: ESL teacher training online, TESOL certification program for beginners. TEFL certificate course for teaching English abroad as a foreign language for students from Vancouver BC, Toronto ON, Calgary AB, Quebec, Montreal, USA, NY, CA, IL, PA, MA, FL..
MyTefl: Are you searching for an online TEFL program? Based in the Vancouver BC metro area, MyTefl provides practical, effective & affordable TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) solutions for students around the world who are interested in starting a career teaching English overseas. Our student friendly courses provide the tools and techniques new teachers need to succeed in an EFL classroom. Our live Tutors are always available to help you fully understand, and successfully complete difficult sections of the course. Most of our graduates have moved abroad within a few months of completing their TEFL courses with us.
We offer real post graduate employment assistance. We don't just send you a list of tips; we will send out your CV to our affiliate network and provide you with actual job offers that you can interview for. We will also provide assistance and advice regarding visa applications, contract negotiations and anything else you need to safely and properly start your new career.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
EnVision Education Foundation is a not-for-profit organization in Toronto, Ontario that offers Assessment, Training, Career Development, Employment and Language services to new immigrants and individuals in transition.
We offer a comprehensive TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) training program to students and professionals from around the world.
Our 40 hour English teacher training TESL Certificate Program includes modules on Effective ESL Teaching, Lesson Planning, Practice Teaching, and Practical Teacher Training Tools.
World TESL Certificate will enable prospective teachers developing competencies in second language acquisition, current teaching pedagogy, methodology and organization of classroom instructions.
Vancouver Career College is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals just like you, looking for a career change opportunity or a quality program in order to learn to teach English as a second language in Canada or abroad. Vancouver Career College has six campus locations in BC province - Vancouver, Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey, Coquitlam and Kelowna.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Our TESL certification program is recognized by TESL Canada.
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
The University of Torontos TEFL Online course offers TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) instruction from the experts at the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto.
Our 100, 120 and 150-hour TEFL courses are self-directed, 100% online courses that can be completed at any pace, from anywhere, even a mobile device. They cover the fundamentals in TEFL theory and practical classroom application. Graduates of TEFL Online are equipped with the skills and knowledge to teach English effectively and the support and resources to translate that knowledge into a teaching job abroad.
TEFL Online was designed by experts from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), which is the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto.
- Students will gain proficiency in lesson planning, language awareness & teaching methodology. In addition, they will develop a portfolio of student-centered activities & helpful techniques for teaching abroad.
- For teachers who feel they may benefit from additional specializations, and who wish to remain competitive for jobs requiring more intensive TEFL training.
150- hour Course:
- For teachers who wish to receive the most in-depth TEFL training and to be eligible for the most competitive TEFL jobs.
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
The TESL programs at Omnicom School of Languages in Calgary will prepare you for an exciting career. Teaching English as a second language (TESL) can be a highly rewarding way to see the world, interact with new cultures, and help newcomers feel welcome and comfortable in Canada.
Situated in the heart of the city center in Calgary, Alberta, Omnicom School of Languages is a quality English language school that provides on-site and online TESL / TESOL English teacher training courses.
Established in 1992, Oxford Seminars promotes excellence, professionalism and affordability in our combined online / on-site TESOL/TESL English teacher training Certification course. Our well organized and challenging, intensive 100-hour certification courses are held on university campuses across Canada; to ensure that our students can easily attend all classes, and that they are being taught in a professional and appropriate learning environment.
Our course is designed for anyone who is interested in an exciting career teaching English in an international setting. The material is devised for those who have no hands on teaching experience, as well as licensed teachers who want to teach English abroad, and other trained professionals looking to make a career change.
Your chances of finding a job with our TESOL/TESL certification are second to none. Oxford Seminars' TESOL/TESL certificate demonstrates to employers that you are familiar with the theoretical approaches and the practical techniques required to be a successful ESL teacher.
We offer our TESOL/TESL Certification Course in: Abbotsford, Barrie, Brandon, Brantford, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fredericton, Guelph, Halifax, Hamilton, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Lethbridge, London, Montreal, North Bay, North York, Oshawa, Ottawa, Peterborough, Regina, St. Catharines, Saint John, St. John's, Saskatoon, Sherbrooke, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Waterloo, Whitehorse, Windsor, & Winnipeg.