TESOL certification in Vancouver BC: ESL teacher training in Canada. Accredited TEFL programs & TESOL diploma courses for teaching English to adults & young learners overseas. TESL qualifications in Vancouver.
GV Career Training Centre, Vancouver: Global Village Career Training Centre offers TEFL / TESOL certification courses in the heart of the cosmopolitan Yaletown District of Vancouver, BC, Canada. We are affiliated with Global Village English Centre - an English language school offering English courses in Vancouver to students around the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We offer full-time, intensive TESOL diploma courses that are primarily designed for intermediate / advanced ESL students who want to teach English as a second language in their home countries in classroom settings. Both of our TESOL diploma programs include a practicum (teaching practice).
TEFL / TESOL Certification Courses:
- 8 week / 160-hour GV TESOL Diploma + Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT)
- 10 week / 210-hour GV TESOL Diploma with a 2-week Young Learners (YL) Extension
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
StudyCELTA: CELTA & Delta Courses Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Courses / Programs
StudyCELTA is a professional English teacher training provider that offers teacher training programs in 13 countries and 24 different cities around the world. Our schools in Vancouver BC provides 4-week, full-time CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses to students from around the world. The West Pender Street venue also offers Delta course modules.
Our CELTA tutors are highly-experienced and qualified teachers who have also received CELTA Trainer accreditation through the University of Cambridge. They have completed both the CELTA and Delta qualifications and have many years of both teaching and training experience.
Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training centres for trainees from outside Vancouver. We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Vancouver and of English language teaching as a career.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Conveniently situated in the heart of Vancouver BC, International House Career College is a leading provider of TESL, TEFL, TESOL and CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) certificate and diploma programs. We also offer an online TESL certificate.
The most widely-recognized English language teaching certificate, the CELTA training qualification offered by IH Career College is awarded by Cambridge ESOL and opens doors to good English language teaching jobs around the world.
Graduates of our IHC (International House Certificate) in TESL will have the necessary knowledge and skills to become successful ESL teachers.
Our International Diploma in TESOL is a 10-week foundation course designed as an extension to the IHC.
Our English language teacher training programs are second to none. Our courses are run by competent and creative TESL teacher training teams.
You are guaranteed instruction by the most highly qualified, experienced and dedicated professional TESL teacher trainers in Vancouver.
Our excellent learning environment and individual, personal attention will make your learning experience wonderful and unforgettable.
Student Testimonial: "Teaching practice feedback was perhaps the greatest value of the course: detailed, relevant and useful comments / feedback, always constructive."
- Jacques Bernizan
Established in 1992, Oxford Seminars promotes excellence, professionalism and affordability in our combined online / on-site TESOL/TESL English teacher training Certification course. Our well organized and challenging, intensive 100-hour certification courses are held on university campuses across Canada; to ensure that our students can easily attend all classes, and that they are being taught in a professional and appropriate learning environment.
Our course is designed for anyone who is interested in an exciting career teaching English in an international setting. The material is devised for those who have no hands on teaching experience, as well as licensed teachers who want to teach English abroad, and other trained professionals looking to make a career change.
Your chances of finding a job with our TESOL/TESL certification are second to none. Oxford Seminars' TESOL/TESL certificate demonstrates to employers that you are familiar with the theoretical approaches and the practical techniques required to be a successful ESL teacher.
We offer our TESOL/TESL Certification Course in: Abbotsford, Barrie, Brandon, Brantford, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fredericton, Guelph, Halifax, Hamilton, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Lethbridge, London, Montreal, North Bay, North York, Oshawa, Ottawa, Peterborough, Regina, St. Catharines, Saint John, St. John's, Saskatoon, Sherbrooke, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Waterloo, Whitehorse, Windsor, & Winnipeg.
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada