Wizard Language Centre: Partnered with the London Teacher Training College, Wizard Language Centre is an accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher training provider in central Bulgaria. We offer a range of Certificate and Diploma programs including a 120-hour TEFL Certificate, TESOL Diploma course, a Certificate in Teaching Business English, and more. Our courses are designed especially for trainees to create different, creative and confident teachers, directed by accomplished and experienced lead trainers in the world of English teaching.
Wizard Language Centre works alongside the London Teacher Training College. LTTC is a prestigious school in the UK that specializes in preparing teachers for obtaining a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification.
Why Choose Wizard TEFL/TESOL Stara Zagora? - Wizard language centre offers a course specifically tailored to your needs
- TEFL/TESOL is required for many English teaching positions throughout the world
- Wizard TEFL/TESOL authentic teaching practices with real students in real schools
- Wizard TEFL/TESOL is internationally certified and accredited by LTTC
- Wizard TEFL/TESOL graduates are certified to English anywhere in the world
- Lowest prices with internationally accredited and accepted certificates
Advantages of Studying with Wizard:
- Develop all skills necessary to be a successful teacher, not just teaching skills including:
- Resume preparation, interviewing techniques, living advice culture and customs
- 10 hours of observed teaching practice
- Guaranteed job placement assistance and continuing support
- Relaxed, flexible and personalized course
- Small class sizes guarantee you lots of personal attention
- The Lowest prices with internationally accredited and accepted certificate
TEFL/TESOL English Teacher Training Courses: Courses provide you with more than two weeks of teaching practice with real students learning English, which is essential preparation for future English teachers. Courses include:
- General TEFL Certificate (120-hours, 3 formats)
- Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners and Teenagers (TEYLT, 80 hours)
- Certificate in Teaching Practice (6 hours)
- Diploma in TESOL (180 hours)
- Diploma in Teaching Business English (80 hours)
TEFL International in Santorini, Greece is an English Teacher Training school that offers the internationally recognized Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course that includes 120 hours of tuition and a guaranteed job placement. Study one of the world's most popular TEFL courses in one of the world's most popular destinations.
The course is essentially practical in nature, with just enough theory to provide sound principles on which to base your practice. In the morning, there are input sessions on the skills and methods of teaching and on language awareness. The afternoon consists of guided lesson preparation, teaching practice observed by a trainer, and feedback on your teaching.
Founded in 1990, AVO-3 aims to provide the highest standard of English language teaching to all sectors of the community. As an associate partner of the Bell Educational Trust, and a founding member of OPTIMA, the standards organisation designed to ensure and improve the quality of language schools in Bulgaria and beyond, AVO-3 is at the forefront of quality EFL teaching in Bulgaria. AVO-3 provides affordable and high quality Cambridge CELTA course in Sofia, Bulgaria in Eastern Europe. We aim to give as stress-free a course as possible. The four and a half weeks course instead of four does a lot to minimize the anxiety and workload. In addition, AVO-3 tutors strive to assist trainees to achieve their potential, providing a supportive environment.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Bulgaria, Eastern Europe, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
• With a modern training facility in the vibrant and multicultural city of Cebu, in the central islands of the Philippines, StudyCELTA offers a full-time, 4-week CELTA English teacher training course to local and international students.
• Earn one of the most prestigious TEFL qualifications in the world while sampling the delights of this incredible part of South-East Asia.
• Situated one hour south of Manila by plane, Cebu is known in The Philippines as the ‘Queen City of the South. It is a multicultural and progressive city with a mixture of urban vibes and provincial style.
• Our intensive 4-week CELTA course is available year-round to students from the Philippines and international students.
• The CELTA is a standardised course overseen by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, which is part of the University of Cambridge in England.
Student Review: “I learnt more in my one Month CELTA course than I have in my 10 years teaching. I wish I had done this course in the beginning!” Sol
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate:
• Full-time TEFL courses
• Duration: 4-weeks / 120-hours
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
• EBC Crete offers an internationally recognised and accredited, one month TEFL / TESOL training programme in Chania, Greece that will provide you with all of the skills you need to get an entry level job teaching English as a foreign language.
• This intensive, TEFL certificate course is written to English national curriculum standards QCF level 5, and comprises at least 100 hours, with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
• Over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• Crete, situated in the Mediterranean Sea, is the largest and most populous of the Greek islands with over 600,000 inhabitants. Chania is a beautiful coastal town on Crete, and its clean beaches have a tradition for winning the "blue flags" of Europe and are accessible year-round.
• EBC also offers accredited TEFL courses in Madrid, Spain, Buenos Aires (Argentina) & Boracay (Philippines).
Student Review: "EBC is a wonderful academy. I attended an intensive course to gain my TEFL/TESOL qualification. The teaching was in-depth, covering skills, general and business English, as well as how to teach children & adults. All of this was imparted by our professional guide. Thank you to all the staff who went out of their way to be encouraging and helpful. It has been a memorable experience!"