Wizard Language Centre: Situated in Stara Zagora in central Bulgaria, Wizard Language Centre is an accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher training provider. Working in partnership with the London Teacher Training College (LTTC), we provide a TESOL Certificate Course in three different formats: a 4-week intensive onsite course held at the centre in Stara Zagora, a combined home study / on-site course, and an exclusively online program.
Stara Zagora is a city in central / southern Bulgaria, and the administrative capital of the Stara Zagora Province. The city is located two hours east of the Bulgarian capital, Sofia.
Founded in 1990, AVO-3 aims to provide the highest standard of English language teaching to all sectors of the community. As an associate partner of the Bell Educational Trust, and a founding member of OPTIMA, the standards organisation designed to ensure and improve the quality of language schools in Bulgaria and beyond, AVO-3 is at the forefront of quality EFL teaching in Bulgaria. AVO-3 provides affordable and high quality Cambridge CELTA course in Sofia, Bulgaria in Eastern Europe. We aim to give as stress-free a course as possible. The four and a half weeks course instead of four does a lot to minimize the anxiety and workload. In addition, AVO-3 tutors strive to assist trainees to achieve their potential, providing a supportive environment.
Via Lingua Crete is located on the beautiful Mediterranean island of Crete, Greece's largest island. We offer a TEFL certificate course which is practical in nature, assessed regularly, and fully complies with all international standards for the regulation of the global TEFL industry.
Our TEFL course involves 120 hours of tuition and includes 10 hours of "classroom" teaching. Trainees teach English to local adult residents (mostly Greek origin) using the skills learnt on the course as early as Day 3.
In the morning, we start at 10:00am or thereabouts (Greek time). The morning's input sessions on skills and methods of teaching are taught by the school's director, Maria Andreadaki. The afternoon consists of teaching practice (in small groups), lesson observation and lesson preparation. The day ends with "classroom" teaching to one of the 4 different levels (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced) of English to local adult residents. This teaching practice is observed by our qualified trainers and feedback is done immediately upon completion of the lesson.
The course's length is 4 weeks and we run about 10 courses each year.
Our TEFL certificate course is essentially divided into six areas:
- Classroom Management
- Teaching Skills
- Language Awareness
- Unknown Language (candidates are taught an unknown foreign language, usually Greek)
- "Classroom" Teaching to local residents
TEFL Corinth is based in Corinth, Greece, 50 miles west of Athens. Our TEFL course is one of the most thorough and up-to-date in the world today. Including 120 hours of expert tuition and 10 hours of teaching practice, the TEFL course exceeds international standards for TEFL certification.
Through our Job Guidance and Placement Program we aim to place all of our graduates in full-time EFL employment on successful completion of the course. TEFL Corinth is operated by Anglo-Hellenic Teacher Recruitment, the main source of TEFL jobs in Greece, so we are in a unique position to help you find the job you want in Greece. Through our international network of schools and contacts, we can also help you find a job anywhere else in the world.
• Get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home! TEFL Training College is a global leader in online courses in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) / TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
• Our TEFL / TESOL certification courses are internationally-recognized and accredited. We offer courses at certificate and diploma level in TEFL to students from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and worldwide.
• There are many advantages to completing your ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher training online. Our courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you.
• You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
• The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
• There are thousands of opportunities available worldwide right now and we can help you every step of the way to become involved in this exciting and growing global industry.
Student Review: • "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally." - Shaun, London, UK
Earn an internationally-recognised TEFL certificate in Istanbul and be qualified to teach English to adults in Turkey and worldwide!
Through our partner training centre in Istanbul, StudyCELTA provides Cambridge University teacher training including CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses and Delta Course Modules courses.
Available all year round, our CELTA courses can be taken full-time (4 weeks) or part-time (11/12 weeks). Our Delta and Young Learners courses are available throughout the year.
StudyCELTA is a young and dynamic team of professionals working in the field of English language teaching since 1999. Our experience ranges from working as language teachers to management roles in language schools in Australasia and Europe.
We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Turkey and of English language teaching as a career. Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training centre for trainees from outside Istanbul.