Wizard Language Centre: Partnered with the London Teacher Training College, Wizard Language Centre is an accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher training provider in central Bulgaria. We offer a range of Certificate and Diploma programs including a 120-hour TEFL Certificate, TESOL Diploma course, a Certificate in Teaching Business English, and more. Our courses are designed especially for trainees to create different, creative and confident teachers, directed by accomplished and experienced lead trainers in the world of English teaching.
TEFL/TESOL English Teacher Training Courses: Our courses are designed especially for trainees to create different, creative and confident teachers, directed by accomplished and experienced lead trainers in the world of English teaching. Courses provide you with more than two weeks of teaching practice with real students learning English, which is essential preparation for future English teachers. Courses include:
General TEFL Certificate (120-hours, 3 formats) The TEFL/TESOL certificate course can be taken in three formals:
- 4-week intensive onsite course held at the centre in Stara Zagora. - Flexible TEFL/TESOL: 2 weeks homestudy followed by 2 weeks onsite at the centre in Stara Zagora, this option leads to the same qualification as the 4 week TEFL/TESOL but allows greater flexibility. - Online course TEFL/TESOL
This course leads to a Level 5 Award Certificate for successful graduates. This qualification is independently endorsed by TQUK at a level of learning equivalent to level 5 on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and Qualifications Credit Framework (QCF) for England, Wales and Northern Ireland (in which case GCSE’s are at levels 1 and 2 and A Levels are at level 3).
Also taught: - Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners and Teenagers (TEYLT, 80 hours) - Certificate in Teaching Practice (6 hours) - Diploma in TESOL (180 hours) - Diploma in Teaching Business English (80 hours)
Located in the heart of Athens, Greece, one of Europe's most stunning and historic cities, International TEFL & TESOL Training (ITTT) provides a 4-week TEFL Certificate course for English-speaking students from around the world. Our comprehensive and intense English teacher training course is internationally-recognized, and features over 120 hours of classroom study and 9+ hours of teaching practice.
Our TEFL courses have a very practical emphasis and deal primarily with the real skills and knowledge needed by teachers in the classroom.
Taking a course with ITTT provides the best possible TEFL training and access to our full range of support services. Due to the external validation and moderation of all courses, you can be assured of the highest standards and quality wherever and whenever you take our course.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Bulgaria, Eastern Europe, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
• EBC Crete offers an internationally recognised and accredited, one month TEFL / TESOL training programme in Chania, Greece that will provide you with all of the skills you need to get an entry level job teaching English as a foreign language.
• This intensive, TEFL certificate course is written to English national curriculum standards QCF level 5, and comprises at least 100 hours, with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
• Over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• Crete, situated in the Mediterranean Sea, is the largest and most populous of the Greek islands with over 600,000 inhabitants. Chania is a beautiful coastal town on Crete, and its clean beaches have a tradition for winning the "blue flags" of Europe and are accessible year-round.
• EBC also offers accredited TEFL courses in Madrid, Spain, Buenos Aires (Argentina) & Boracay (Philippines).
Student Review: "EBC is a wonderful academy. I attended an intensive course to gain my TEFL/TESOL qualification. The teaching was in-depth, covering skills, general and business English, as well as how to teach children & adults. All of this was imparted by our professional guide. Thank you to all the staff who went out of their way to be encouraging and helpful. It has been a memorable experience!"
• Founded in 2009, Westminster College London is an ITEFLAC-accredited English teacher training school that provides a wide range of accredited Certificate, Diploma courses.
• Our in-depth English teacher training courses combine online / distance learning with on-site, practical teaching components in real-life English classrooms.
• We also offer combined and in-class courses in Turkey, Iran,China, Cambodia, Philippines, and India.
• We aim to become a teacher training leader in the world by offering ESL/EFL professional teacher training courses , and exceptional online and classroom based TESOL training, and to provide people with the opportunity to create better lives for themselves and others, both locally and globally .
• We believe in the value of sharing and providing quality learning experiences, not just in the services we provide but also in the way we support our people.
• Experience is everything and we’re fortunate to have a great deal of it in our people. We do not want to be just the best of the best.
• Through superior provision, service, original thinking and enhanced student experience we do not want to be the best but rather the only ones who do what we do.
Founded in 1990, AVO-3 aims to provide the highest standard of English language teaching to all sectors of the community. As an associate partner of the Bell Educational Trust, and a founding member of OPTIMA, the standards organisation designed to ensure and improve the quality of language schools in Bulgaria and beyond, AVO-3 is at the forefront of quality EFL teaching in Bulgaria. AVO-3 provides affordable and high quality Cambridge CELTA course in Sofia, Bulgaria in Eastern Europe. We aim to give as stress-free a course as possible. The four and a half weeks course instead of four does a lot to minimize the anxiety and workload. In addition, AVO-3 tutors strive to assist trainees to achieve their potential, providing a supportive environment.