Find TEFL/ TESOL schools in Spain: TEFL course in Malaga, ESL teacher training in South of Spain. Accredited TESOL certification for teaching English overseas as a foreign language, ESL jobs in Europe..
International TEFL & TESOL Training: Situated on Southern Spain's Mediterranean coast, International TEFL & TESOL Training provides internationally-accredited classroom based TEFL certification. Our 4-week TEFL Certificate course allows students to gain real time classroom experience with genuine students of the English language, all under the watchful eye of our teacher trainers.
The TEFL International course in Malaga is in a fabulous campus, set on a hill overlooking the beaches of the famous Costa del Sol. Malaga is renowned for its culture, preparing to be elected as the European City of Culture by 2016.
Students enjoy a Spanish cultural environment; real, motivated people wanting to learn English from you, and a flagship course proven to produce TEFL teachers that can really teach.
TEFL IBERIA is an academy located in Barcelona, Spain, specializing in the training of English teachers. Our 120 hour intensive TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course gives you all the tools necessary to become a skilled English teacher. You will be trained in language analysis, lesson preparation and teaching practice, giving you a head start in your new career as an English teacher.
INTESOL International TESOL Training offers accredited TESOL/TEFL training in Barcelona, Spain. Since 1993, we have been dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in ESL teacher training programs. We run the INTESOL Certificate in TESOL in Leeds, Nantwich (Cheshire), London and Great Yarmouth. Other international locations include the USA, Costa Rica, Peru, Mexico, Italy, Czech Republic.
We are ranked amongst the top TEFL course providers for the quality of our teaching so, whatever your reason for studying, you'll find yourself in expert hands. With INTESOL you have the option to gain your accredited TEFL certificate via the traditional Onsite Intensive Approach, or by flexible online/distance learning. The INTESOL Certificate in TESOL is accredited as being at NQF Level 4 by OCNW, a National Awarding Body, making the INTESOL Cert TESOL equivalent to the CELTA and Trinity TESOL.
Tefl Barcelona provides you with first class teacher training in one of Europe's most vibrant and popular cities. Based in a long-established school in the popular area of Gracia in the middle of Barcelona, we offer a friendly yet professional environment in which to obtain your TEFL qualification. We provide you with a 4 week intensive course, exceeding international standards, with 160 hours of classroom time, including 100 contact hours, and 60 hours devoted to teaching practice (the most important part of any TESOL/TEFL certificate course). Our tutors are suitably qualified and highly-experienced EFL teacher trainers. All our trainers have an abundance of teaching experience both in Spain and other countries.
Located in the Salamanca district of central Madrid, Hyland has earned its reputation as a quality language school and centre for teacher training. Hyland Language Centre is at the cutting edge of language teaching methodology - past and present members of our staff having written some of the best-known ELT course books and materials.
The school was founded in 1985 and, although we teach some 2,000 students a year and some 50 teachers work for us, we have managed to remain true to our philosophy of "big but little" and a friendly, personal atmosphere reigns at all levels.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA