International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course: International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Madrid, Barcelona, Spain, the UK, USA, Australia & globally which offers an online ICI Diploma certification in English teacher training as well as in a wide range of other in-demand careers and professions. Contact us today by email for information on our
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Online TESOL Diploma qualification.
Teaching English in Madrid: With a population of approximately 6 million, Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain. Located in the centre of Spain, Madrid offers visitors beautiful palaces, several museums teeming with history and culture, world famous cuisine, spacious parks, and vibrant nightlife suited for everyone. Our course curriculum provides you with the skill sets you need to be a successful English teacher, and covers areas such as Teaching Methodology, Language Acquisition.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
International TEFL in Barcelona is a teacher training school located near the famous Sagrada Familia cathedral in the Gracia area of the city. We are committed to offering you the highest quality training course whilst also doing everything possible to ensure that you will have a very enjoyable experience during your time in Barcelona.
Comprehensive training in all aspects of how to be a successful Teacher of English as a Foreign Language. All the grammar you will need for your first position, phonetics, instruction in how to structure an English lesson, teaching practice on real students.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
CELTA Courses Barcelona, Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults with Cambridge School. The CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults) is an initial qualification for people who want to become teachers of English as a Foreign Language (EFL). It is awarded by the University of Cambridge (ESOL Examinations) and is aimed at people with little or no experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language. It is usually done intensively over four or five weeks.
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA
Canterbury Consulting Spain will be offering a special summer TEFL course which is four weeks in duration and will begin on 30th May 2011. The course will be taught in Weeks 1 and 2 in our installations in Madrid and in Weeks 3 and 4 in our installations in the beautiful foothills of the “Picos de Europa” mountains in the province of León.
Our summer TEFL course will cover all the aspects of our regular international certification course, but will also include special instruction for teaching children and adolescents in summer and day camps and for teaching business professionals in a weekend retreat setting.
Our graduates will be working during the summer in camps ranging from onsite summer camps throughout Spain and day camps in Madrid, to teaching regular classes to business professionals and individuals in Madrid.
Chester School of English in Madrid, Spain provides a 4-week intensive CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course. This course aims to help trainee teachers to learn the principles of effective teaching, to gain the practical skills you will need for teaching English to adult learners and to get valuable hands-on teaching experience.
The CELTA certificate is a highly-recognised and renowned teaching certificate. You do not need any specific qualifications if you are a native English speaker, although you will need to have a standard of education which would allow entry to Higher Education in the UK or home country. You can also complete the course if you are not a native English speaker but you will need a level of English which will allow you to follow the course, as well as complete the course work.
Our training team is experienced, enthusiastic, motivated and excellent at getting the best from trainees during what is a demanding TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course. Our head trainer has more than 20 years experience in delivering CELTA courses.