TESOL in Madrid: TEFL courses in Spain. ESL teacher training for teaching English abroad. Accredited TEFL certification programs. Intensive TESL certificate course. TESOL jobs in Madrid. Get certified to teach ESL overseas.
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course: International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Madrid, Barcelona, Spain, Europe, the UK, USA, Australia & globally which offers an online ICI Diploma certification in English teacher training as well as in a wide range of other in-demand careers and professions. Our home study / online TESOL course will conveniently provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher. We have weekly intake dates; enroll whenever you are ready.
Teaching English in Madrid:
Lots of teachers in Madrid are centrally located on Calle de Montesa in the historic heart of the city, in within close proximity to a variety of Madrid landmarks and two of the main universities.
With a population of approximately 6 million, Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain. Located in the centre of Spain, Madrid offers visitors beautiful palaces, several museums and art galleries teeming with history and culture, world famous cuisine, green and spacious parks, and vibrant nightlife suited for everyone, ranging from those seeking a laidback evening pairing tapas and wine to the night owls looking to dance at the many discotecas until the next morning!
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Get TEFL certified in beautiful Barcelona! Bridge-Linguatec graduates receive an internationally recognized 140-hour TEFL certificate preparing you to teach English worldwide. Bridge-Linguatec offers world-class Teacher Training Certificate programs designed to prepare you to join the exciting field of English training.
Graduates of our certificate programs are trained in the latest methodologies and coached in the skills necessary to teach English effectively to students from a variety of nationalities, educational levels, and often with specific requirements and needs in the language.
Located on Spain’s northern Mediterranean coast, Barcelona is one of Europe’s most-visited destinations. The cosmopolitan city boasts an astounding array of cultural, recreational, and entertainment offerings.
- The BridgeTEFL certificate is an intensive 4-week, 140-hour course that prepares you to teach English anywhere in the world.
- Graduates will finish the course with a better understanding of the English language, practical experience with a variety of teaching techniques, and confidence in the classroom.
- This comprehensive course is for candidates with no previous English teaching experience, but is also suitable for those who have some experience but no formal training in the TEFL field.
CELTA Courses Barcelona, Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults with Cambridge School. The CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults) is an initial qualification for people who want to become teachers of English as a Foreign Language (EFL). It is awarded by the University of Cambridge (ESOL Examinations) and is aimed at people with little or no experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language. It is usually done intensively over four or five weeks.
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA
Canterbury Consulting Spain will be offering a special summer TEFL course which is four weeks in duration and will begin on 30th May 2011. The course will be taught in Weeks 1 and 2 in our installations in Madrid and in Weeks 3 and 4 in our installations in the beautiful foothills of the “Picos de Europa” mountains in the province of León.
Our summer TEFL course will cover all the aspects of our regular international certification course, but will also include special instruction for teaching children and adolescents in summer and day camps and for teaching business professionals in a weekend retreat setting.
Our graduates will be working during the summer in camps ranging from onsite summer camps throughout Spain and day camps in Madrid, to teaching regular classes to business professionals and individuals in Madrid.
Do you want to start an exciting new career as an English language teacher? We offer 4-week Trinity CertTESOL courses in Malaga in southern Spain which are accredited by Trinity College London and recognised by the British Council and employers worldwide.
Upon completion of the course you will obtain an internationally recognised certification which enables you to find employment at any language school around the world. We offer free job guidance to all of our successful trainees, including help finding employment, CV writing, and interview preparation. There's a big demand for English teachers in Spain and we will assist you in finding a job in your preferred area.
- 130+ hours syllabus over 4 weeks
- Accredited by Trinity College London
- Min 6 hours of teaching practice
- Job guidance for TEFL jobs worldwide
- Workshops about working and living in Spain
- Optional Combined TEFL and Spanish course
FYNE Formación is a language school situated in the centre of Madrid, and offers a 4 week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) programme. Spain. FYNE Formación are Institutional Members of the College of Teachers. Since our teaching academy was founded in 1987, we have provided language courses to both corporate and private clients. In an effort to improve the quality of our English language programmes and, at the same time, our own teaching staff, a training programme for the effective teaching of English was put in place.
This training programme acted as a guideline for teachers (both new and old) in how to teach English conscientiously and effectively. Out of this programme our specialised, intensive, 4 week TEFL course was born.