International TEFL & TESOL Training, Malaga: International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional training organization that offers a 4-week internationally-accredited TEFL certificate course in Malaga, set on a hill overlooking the beaches of the famous Costa del Sol.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
TEFL / TESOL English Teacher Training Course: - Duration: 4-weeks, in-class
The Malaga TEFL program, four weeks full-time, includes 120+ hours of expert tuition, 8-10 hours of observed/graded teaching practice, individual student project, unknown language study, and expert job guidance. Modules include:
- Teaching Practice
- Foreign Language Experience
- Language Awareness
- Student Profile
- Teaching Techniques
- Materials Project
On completing our classroom-based TEFL course,participants receive an internationally-recognized certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-05-10 were from:
East Kilbride,GLASGOW, UK & England;
Prague / Czech Republic, Czech Republic;
Rio de janeiro, Brazil;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
CLIC (Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural) International House Seville is a lively modern language school with an international atmosphere, with two centres in the heart of Seville in Andalusia in southern Spain. We offer CELTA and DELTA courses, as well as TEFL management courses for for experienced teachers who are interested in being trained to take up a senior teaching or management position in a language school.
International House Seville Teacher Training was approved by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES) as a centre for Cambridge courses in 1998. All our teacher training courses thus have the double guarantee of Cambridge and International House. It is one of the largest English language teaching centres in Andalusia and the only Cambridge ESOL CELTA and DELTA centre in southern Spain.
CLIC became a fully-affiliated member of the International House World Organisation in 1997, under the new name of CLIC International House Seville.
- CELTA courses
- CELTA Summer Special Package available as 8 or 10 week course
- DELTA courses
- TEFL Management course for experienced teachers who are interested in being trained to take up a senior teaching or management position in a language school
- Special courses for Teaching Younger Learners and Teaching Business English
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
International House Madrid (IH Madrid) in Spain offers a range of TEFL / TESOL teacher training qualifications for students from all over the world. We offer a Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course, a Cambridge DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a Young Learner Certificate course for students who wish to teach English as a second language to children and teenagers. IH Madrid has over 20 years of experience in ESL teacher training.
The CELTA course is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field. Success in the Certificate has enabled many candidates to obtain their first teaching position: the course is highly regarded by employers as providing sound initial training and a strong basis from which to develop as a teacher of English.
Cambridge ESOL has introduced a revised DELTA syllabus comprising three modules; Module One focuses on the background to teaching and learning; Module Two focuses on developing professional practice; Module Three focuses on a specialist option (e.g. Young Learners, ESP, 1-1).
OxfordTEFL provides EFL teacher training courses in Barcelona and Cadiz in Spain, as well as in London, Prague in the Czech Republic, and Kerala in India.
With 4 weeks top quality, practical training at OxfordTEFL in Barcelona and Cadiz, accredited by Trinity College London, you will receive a Certificate in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). As a qualified TEFL teacher you will be able to travel and teach English anywhere in the world, experience new cultures, learn new languages and improve your students' chances in life.
In Barcelona, we also provide language and skills training to the local and international business community as well as offering a range of general English classes in the schools themselves. The Barcelona school is centrally located in the Eixample district of Barcelona, with the Passeig de Gracia a 5 minute walk away.
The Cadiz school is centrally located in a city that boasts kilometres of beach and an abundance of low-cost water sports for the more active trainee.
An internationally recognised qualification, validated by Trinity College, London. The content of our TEFL course is highly practical, with teaching practice with real students taking a central role. The course is predominantly practical in nature, and a significant proportion of your time will be dedicated to teaching practice.
Located in the Salamanca district of central Madrid, Hyland has earned its reputation as a quality language school and centre for teacher training. Hyland Language Centre is at the cutting edge of language teaching methodology - past and present members of our staff having written some of the best-known ELT course books and materials.
The school was founded in 1985 and, although we teach some 2,000 students a year and some 50 teachers work for us, we have managed to remain true to our philosophy of "big but little" and a friendly, personal atmosphere reigns at all levels.