StudyCELTA: Are you searching for an initial qualification in English language teaching? Conveniently located in Miami, Florida, StudyCELTA offers a full-time CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults). Available year-round, this 4-week course provides an excellent introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language and aims to lay a firm foundation on which a teacher can build as s/he gains experience.
The training center in Miami Beach is situated in an historical '20s Art Deco building only minutes from the Ocean Drive Shopping District and 450 meters from the world famous South Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
The Department of Global Studies, Sociology, and TESOL in Azusa Pacific University (APU), located in Los Angeles County, California, offers a Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) program. This graduate TESOL certification program is offered in two distinct formats: a 12-month on campus program and a field based program.
The on-campus program maintains an international focus with about half of the students coming from abroad to take classes on the Azusa campus. The field-based program is tailored to meet the needs of Christian professionals teaching abroad. Full-time teachers working outside the United States complete their degree by taking courses in an intensive, one-week format.
Azusa Pacific University receives accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher certificate with Astar Education Institute (AEI) - a leader in the field of international education and ESL certification.
• Located in Manassas VA, in the Washington DC metro area, AEI provide an intensive, 140-hour TESOL certificate program for students who want to live and work abroad as an English teacher.
• Astar provides international employment opportunities to students who want to travel to China and teach English to non-native speakers in a Chinese school.
• Designed by a university Ph.D. to replicate graduate-level programs, our TESOL Certificate offers a variety of courses that are all designed to fully prepare teacher trainees to live and work abroad in teaching positions that command top salaries and benefits.
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Program:
- Duration: 140 hours: Core modules include: • Introduction to TESOL
• Methodology and Linguistic Theory in ESL Teaching
• Assessing English Language Proficiency
• Teaching Speaking and Listening English
• Teaching Reading and Writing English
• Teaching Grammar, Vocabulary and Lesson Planning
• ESL Classroom Management
• Teaching Practicum
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.
Teaching House New York is a school for training teachers in ESL. We provide a quality TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification course known as the CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching for Adults). We are located right in the center of the United States' melting pot, New York City!
Our center is in Chelsea, just minutes from the Flatiron Building, Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building. The city's convenient subway system makes traveling to all of New York City's other must-see destinations an easy task!
Based in the heart of Downtown San Francisco, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the U.S., StudyCELTA provides internationally-accredited Cambridge CELTA English teacher training programs.
Designed for participants who wish to teach English in the U.S. and abroad, our full-time CELTA program features 2 hours of real-life English teaching per day.
All CELTA trainers undergo a rigorous selection and training process that is monitored by Cambridge University. Our tutors in SF have worked internationally, and bring a wide range of key experience, qualifications and knowledge to the course.
CELTA is accepted throughout the world by organizations which employ English Language teachers, and Cambridge English Language Assessment also works with international ELT organizations to ensure the acceptance of CELTA globally.
Cambridge University CELTA Certificate Course:
- 4 week intensive full-time
- 120 study hours
- 2 hours teaching practice per day
- Available year round
CELTA Units of Learning:
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Language analysis and awareness
- The teaching and learning context
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Teaching skills and professionalism
• EBC would like to invite Americans to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).