TEFL Academy of Arizona: Conveniently located in the heart of the historic city of Scottsdale (close to Phoenix), The TEFL Academy of Arizona provides a 120-hour TEFL/TESOL certificate course that can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
Our school is situated in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to restaurants, shops and boutiques, art galleries, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities, including biking, hiking, swimming, boating, running, tennnis and golf. With beautiful sunny skies all year round, TEFL trainees from out of town can enjoy the wonderful weather and many tourist attractions, such as the Grand Canyon, when they are not in class.
Accommodation options for students from outside the Phoenix area include homestay with a local host family and discount rates at nearby hotels.
Oxford Seminars offers an internationally-recognized TESOL / TEFL / TESL Certification Course in a range of locations throughout Texas including Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin and College Station. Our intensive 100-hour combined in-class / online course is designed for students who are interested in teaching English abroad. The weekend classes are taught on college campuses and participants must be 18 or over.
Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum. We back our certificates with our Graduate Placement Service, which boasts partnerships in strong ESL markets across the globe. We maintain the highest standards for all of our course instructors, employing only the most qualified teachers who have extensive teaching backgrounds with years of overseas ESL teaching experience.
The Oxford Seminars TESOL / TESL / TEFL Certification Course is the first step towards a career as an ESL teacher overseas. Our courses are offered at more than 100 locations throughout the country.
Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with Ontesol! We offer internationally-recognized and accredited online TESOL / TEFL certificate and diploma courses to students in the U.S., Canada and all over the world. Our innovative online teacher training courses provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to become ESL teachers.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally-recognized TESOL / TEFL course online. Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development.
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive TEFL course is available either as a full-time course during the week (4 weeks) or part-time at weekends (12 weeks). We aim to provide our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions such as the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
Learn to teach English from the comfort of your own home or office in Houston TX and throughout the U.S.
Penn State World Campus provides quality distance education programs to students from Houston, throughout the U.S. and around the world, including our online Graduate Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
The Graduate Certificate in TESOL offered by Penn State features classes written and taught by world-class faculty who are specialists in language methodology, applied linguistics, and English language education.
The online TESOL certificate program provides graduate-level courses designed for candidates seeking entry-level English language teaching credentials.
All courses are delivered entirely online to give you maximum convenience and flexibility around your busy schedule, and the courses are taught by the same faculty who teach in our resident Master of Arts in TESL (MA TESL) program.
Enrolling in the online TESOL certificate program will allow you to earn a Post-baccalaureate Certificate without having to relocate to Penn State.
Not having to physically attend classes means that you can schedule your study around your work or family commitments.
Online TESOL Graduate Certificate Program: - Can be completed in 9-12 months
Highlights include: - Flexible 12-credit course schedule
- Interactive online setting
- Access to Penn State's vast academic resources
- Completion of TESOL e-portfolio as support documentation of your skills
Specific Courses include: - Focus on English: Teaching Form, Meaning and Us
- Focus on Learners: Identity, Community and Language Learning
- Focus on Classrooms: Planning and Supporting Language Learning
- Focus on Instruction: Teaching and Assessing Language Learning
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher certificate with Astar Education Institute (AEI) - a leader in the field of international education and ESL certification.
• Located in Manassas VA, in the Washington DC metro area, AEI provide an intensive, 140-hour TESOL certificate program for students who want to live and work abroad as an English teacher.
• Astar provides international employment opportunities to students who want to travel to China and teach English to non-native speakers in a Chinese school.
• Designed by a university Ph.D. to replicate graduate-level programs, our TESOL Certificate offers a variety of courses that are all designed to fully prepare teacher trainees to live and work abroad in teaching positions that command top salaries and benefits.
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Program:
- Duration: 140 hours: Core modules include: • Introduction to TESOL
• Methodology and Linguistic Theory in ESL Teaching
• Assessing English Language Proficiency
• Teaching Speaking and Listening English
• Teaching Reading and Writing English
• Teaching Grammar, Vocabulary and Lesson Planning
• ESL Classroom Management
• Teaching Practicum