International TEFL Academy, Chicago:
Do you want to start an exciting new career as an English language teacher? Based in Chicago, Illinois, International TEFL Academy provides internationally-accredited and recognized English teacher certification courses in over 25 countries worldwide. In Chicago, we offer a 4-week (160-hour) TEFL training program. Our school in Chicago is conveniently located in the heart of the Lakeview / Lincoln Park neighborhood. In addition to our full-time campus-based program, we offer highly-interactive 170-hour online TEFL teacher training & certification. We offer our four-week onsite TEFL courses in over 25 countries around the world.
• Our onsite TEFL course in Chicago and our online TEFL certificate course are accredited by TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) which is on the Ofqual Registry.
• It is a QCF (Qualifications and Credit Framework) Level 5 course which is the highest level of accreditation for TEFL certification, and is the equivalent of a CELTA course.
• Our onsite TEFL courses, operated in cooperation with our international affiliates and partners, are internationally accredited by a variety of leading academic bodies, including the College of Teachers.
• As a U.S.-based institute, we are also held to U.S. educational, ethical and professional standards.
• Our school in Chicago is conveniently located in the heart of the Lakeview / Lincoln Park neighborhood on Chicago's Near North Side.
• We are only 15 minutes from downtown Chicago by train or car, and the Diversey Brown Line "El" (subway) stop is just a block away.
TEFL / TESOL Teacher Training Programs:
• Onsite TEFL / TESOL Certificate Course - 4 weeks:
Designed by leading scholars and experts, our 160-hour certification course will provide the comprehensive skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher and incorporates teaching practice / practicum to provide all students with hands-on experience in a live teaching environment. TEFL/TESOL classes are 4 weeks, full time, Monday - Friday.
• Online TEFL / TESOL Course - 170-hours:
The online TEFL / TESOL course takes approximately 11 weeks to complete and is a fully interactive course with 20 other students. It is taught by a seasoned university level professor and consists of 150 class hours and 20 hours of teaching practice.
Practicum of 20 hours will be conducted at an ESL classroom in your town.
An additional 30-Hour Business Professional & Young Learner module is available as an optional add-on to the main course for a total TEFL / TESOL certification of 200 hours.
• "The best thing was that we got to be new learners ourselves and with that in mind. We have learned how to teach using the best strategy."
• "Teaching to students who wanted to learn to improve their current situation was most rewarding. It was good fun!"
• "I got the tools and guidance I need to teach English confidently in front a room full of students."
• "I truly had a blast during the 4-week course! There was a good mix of class instruction, preparing for lessons, actual teaching, and discussion! I met wonderful people from all over. Although the course was intense, the laid-back atmosphere provided a relaxed, enjoyable environment in which to learn."
• Highly Qualified and Experienced Instructors - All International TEFL Academy instructors, for both online and onsite courses, are highly qualified and experienced and very often hold a Masters or a PhD in TESOL or a related field.
• Internationally accredited and recognized certification courses – Our training courses, both online and onsite have met the rigorous standards set by the most prestigious accrediting bodies in the field of TEFL and TESOL and will qualify you to teach in thousands of schools and language institutes around the world.
• Comprehensive pre-enrollment counseling, job search guidance and personal customer service for all students and graduates, provided by experienced advisors who have lived and/or taught abroad.
International TEFL Course locations include:
New York, Chicago & Boston, USA; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Santiago, Chile; Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Limassol, Cyprus; Budapest, Hungary; Crete, Greece; Florence & Sardinia, Italy; Ciudad Guzman Mexico; Arequipa, Peru; St. Petersburg, Russia; Barcelona & Madrid, Spain; Istanbul, Turkey; Pattaya, Thailand, and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Specific Contact Pages: - Online TEFL Course
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 916 W. Diversey Parkway, Chicago, Illinois , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.