TEFL certification in Arizona: ESL teacher training in Phoenix area, part-time, full-time TESOL programs in Scottsdale, TEFL courses in Maricopa County. Learn to teach English abroad as a foreign language.
TEFL Academy of Arizona, Scottsdale: Conveniently located in the heart of the historic city of Scottsdale AZ(close to Phoenix), The TEFL Academy of Arizona offers a 120-hour TEFL / TESOL certificate course that can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis. This intensive course provides practical and hands-on teacher training and will give our trainees the skills and confidence they need to teach English to adult learners in ESL classrooms around the world. Personalized access to your instructors is maximized as we only accept 6 students per course.
Email:Contact us here( or request a callback ).
120-Hour TEFL Certificate Course: There are two study options available for this program:
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (120 hours / 4 weeks, weekdays) - TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (120 hours / 12 Saturdays)
Course Content: - You are introduced to Second Language Acquisition Techniques and Theory and current ESL best practices using the communicative method of teaching.
- Instruction and practice in teaching the four basic language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing) and sub skills (grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary and linguistics).
- Focused instruction and hands-on lesson planning under the guidance of the trainer. An introduction to classroom management, including proper error correction techniques and the correct way to give instructions to ESL learners at different English skill levels.
- You will have 6 hours of observation of adult ESL classes taught by experienced ESL teachers. There will be a question period between trainee and teacher after each class.
- You are required to do 6 hours of teaching practice with real language learners at the Arizona Language Center in Scottsdale. You will use a variety of resources available for different teaching contexts including the introduction of multi-media, music and videos in the classroom. Immediately after each class, you will be given valuable feedback which will help you to improve your teaching techniques.
- An awareness of language and language analysis is emphasized daily in class and in assignments.
- Cultural sensitivity and culture shock in the ESL/EFL classroom.
- The importance of the role of the teacher and the role of the learner in the ESL classroom.
Further TEFL Certificate Courses:
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English: Offered on demand, this course prepares trainees to teach ESL in their country of origin.
- CTBE Certificate in Teaching International Business English: Offered on demand, this 30-hour course prepares trainees to teach Business English to International students around the world.
To be accepted on this course, you must have earned a TEFL Certificate and have classroom experience teaching ESL, EFL.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Oxford Seminars is the leading provider of TEFL / TESL / TESOL Certification in Los Angeles, California. We also offer our intensive 100-hour combined in-class / online TESOL Certification Course in a wide range of other locations throughout the country. Our internationally-recognized certification course is the first step towards a career as an ESL teacher overseas. Classes are held at weekends on the campus of California State University, in the University Hills district of Los Angeles.
Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum. We maintain the highest standards for all of our course instructors, employing only the most qualified teachers who have extensive teaching backgrounds with years of overseas ESL teaching experience. We back our certificates with our our Graduate Placement Service.
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs.
Teach English around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL/TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• 120-Hour 100% On-Site Course (four weeks with high quality teaching practice with actual ESL students)
• 120-Hour 100% Online Course (from anywhere in the world at your own pace)
• 120-Hour Combined Course (online at your own pace, then attend one of our training centers to get classroom teaching practice)
50-Hour Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Young Learners
• Teach Business English
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation
• EBC would like to invite Americans to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive TEFL course is available either as a full-time course during the week (4 weeks) or part-time at weekends (12 weeks). We aim to provide our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions such as the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
Located in the center of Torrance, in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County, Teaching House - Los Angeles provides a comprehensive CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults) training course. The 4-week program is hosted at GEOS English Academy in the Village Del Amo shopping center, a conveniently located, well equipped center, less than fifteen minutes from away from Santa Monica, Hermosa, and Redondo Beaches.
In accordance with CELTA standards, all Teaching House courses are run by trainers approved by the University of Cambridge. All CELTA trainers are highly experienced ESL teachers themselves, and have worked in many different countries. They all hold a CELTA and either the DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) and / or a Master’s degree in Education.
All graduates obtain a CELTA Certificate issued by the University of Cambridge. The combination of our high-quality courses and the accreditation provided by the University of Cambridge ensures that our teachers go on to obtain desirable teaching jobs whether they choose to teach English in the US or abroad.