StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Miami, Florida: Become an English language teacher and combine travel with a rewarding career! StudyCELTA offers full-time University of Cambridge teacher training courses at our training center in Miami, Florida, including the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults). Our CELTA courses are available all year round and take 4 weeks (120 hours) to complete. Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training center for trainees from outside Florida.
Highly-regarded worldwide because of its high standards and rigorous assessments, the CELTA qualification is the most widely recognized TESL/TEFL certificate in the world. The CELTA course provides an excellent introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language and aims to lay a firm foundation on which a teacher can build as s/he gains experience. It is ideal for those with no experience at all or for those who have experience but want to earn a formal qualification.
Our CELTA Tutors:
Our CELTA tutors in Miami have years of experience in training teachers of English and have continued to innovate both in pre-service training and teacher development. We have a special commitment to working with teachers whose first language is not English, creating career opportunities for teachers from different backgrounds and working to improve the quality of language teaching provision in the state system.
StudyCELTA is a young and dynamic team of professionals working in the field of English language teaching since 1999. Our experience ranges from working as language teachers to management roles in language schools around the world. We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Miami and of English language teaching as a career.
Convenient Location in Miami:
The training centre in Miami Beach is situated in an historical '20s Art Deco building only minutes from the Ocean Drive Shopping District and 450 meters from the world famous South Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-10-20 were from:
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia;
Al Wasl, Dubai, UAE;
Tuguegarao City, cagayan Valley, Philippines;
Albuquerque, New Mexico;
Imus Cavite, Philippines;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive TEFL course is available either as a full-time course during the week (4 weeks) or part-time at weekends (12 weeks). We aim to provide our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions such as the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
Get certified from home to teach English abroad. TEFLOnline is convenient and affordable, and earns you an internationally recognized teaching certificate. Our interactive, self-paced, easy-to-follow program offered online by Bridge-Linguatec, the largest provider of TEFL courses in the US, allows you to train at your own pace from anywhere in the world. The courses take approximately 40 to 120 hours to finish and are typically completed over the course of six to eight weeks. Modules include study material, video tutorials, review quizzes, and written assignments—and courses comprised of 60 hours or more include guidance from your own personal tutor.
The 120-hour comprehensive course features personal feedback from experienced tutors, self-check quizzes, video tutorials, and Business English and Young Learners endorsements. Also included is Grammar Advisor, an essential language awareness course and teacher resource, and TEFL Videos, a library of over 100 how-to videos for teaching English as a foreign language. Bridge-Linguatec is a fully accredited institution (by ACCET) with over 20 years of experience training students and teachers. Ask about our job placement service as well!
The courses take between 40 - 120 hours to complete, but can be done at your own pace and on your own time
* Specialization in Business English and Young Learners with endorsements
* Study material
* Feedback from tutors
* Written assignments
* Video tutorials
* TEFL Video
* Grammar Advisor
* Self-check quizzes
* Library of over 100 how-to videos for teaching English as a foreign language
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher certificate with Astar Education Institute (AEI) - a leader in the field of international education and ESL certification.
• Located in Manassas VA, in the Washington DC metro area, AEI provide an intensive, 140-hour TESOL certificate program for students who want to live and work abroad as an English teacher.
• Astar provides international employment opportunities to students who want to travel to China and teach English to non-native speakers in a Chinese school.
• Designed by a university Ph.D. to replicate graduate-level programs, our TESOL Certificate offers a variety of courses that are all designed to fully prepare teacher trainees to live and work abroad in teaching positions that command top salaries and benefits.
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Program:
- Duration: 140 hours: Core modules include: • Introduction to TESOL
• Methodology and Linguistic Theory in ESL Teaching
• Assessing English Language Proficiency
• Teaching Speaking and Listening English
• Teaching Reading and Writing English
• Teaching Grammar, Vocabulary and Lesson Planning
• ESL Classroom Management
• Teaching Practicum
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.
Learn to teach English as a second language. Gain knowledge and skills to help you get a career in teaching overseas or locally. Tennessee Foreign Language Institute (TFLI) is located in Nashville, TN, in a thriving, multicultural community, and the "Athens of the South". We provide TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) courses for both native and non-native English speakers.
TFLI has the unique privilege of serving this community, holding the distinction as the only state-supported language institution in the US. We have offered training in over 100 world languages since 1987.
The British Council recognizes TFLI as a reputable teaching institution, acknowledging that our coursework meets the highest standards in teacher training. Therefore, graduates of TFLI's TESL program meet the criteria to become IELTS examiners for ELS and the British Council.
- TESL Certification Course: This 150-hour program includes training in the fundamentals of Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL), with the purpose of preparing its graduates to teach ESL in a variety of classroom settings
- TESL for Non-native Speakers of English: 150-hour Teaching English as a Second Language Certificate Program
• Earn an accredited TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language) Certificate via online classes in the U.S. or anywhere in the world.
• Located in Seattle WA, School of Teaching ESL, in cooperation with Seattle Pacific University, provides an online, 120-hour TEFL English teacher training Certificate course.
• Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 14 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study. Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters.
• This project-based program is taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators, and prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
• Online courses are open to anyone anywhere in the world. We have had students from all over the U.S. as well as overseas locations including Canada, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Chile, the Dominican Republic, Japan, Morocco, India, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, China, Germany, Italy, France and Saudi Arabia.
• We also offer on-site ESL teacher training certification programs in Seattle.
All classes taken through the School of Teaching ESL carry credits from Seattle Pacific University and are reflected on the transcript.
Online Student Review: "The online format was very interesting. I felt a certain freedom that is absent in a regular classroom setting, but there was still a healthy amount of accountability that kept me on top of things. The instructor did a wonderful job of replying to questions and assignments."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Modules include: • Foundations of English Language Teaching
• Approaches & Methods
• Grammar in English Language Teaching
• Reading & Writing
• Cultural Issues in English Language Teaching
• Content-based English Language Teaching
• Young Learners & English Language Teaching
• Teaching English for Specific Purposes
• Assessment of English Language Students
• Classroom Issues & Management
• Professionalism, Advocacy & Leadership
• Foundations of Bilingual Education