TEFL Corinth: TEFL Corinth is based in Corinth, Greece, 50 miles west of Athens. Our TEFL course is one of the most thorough and up-to-date in the world today. Including 120 hours of expert tuition and 10 hours of teaching practice, the TEFL course exceeds international standards for TEFL certification.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our TEFL course is essentially practical in nature, with just enough theory to provide sound principles on which to base your practice. In the morning, there are input sessions on the skills and methods of teaching and on language awareness. The afternoon consists of guided lesson preparation, teaching practice observed by a trainer, and feedback on your teaching.
Our certification is recognised worldwide, and our TEFL course provides thorough preparation for the realities of the classroom. Teaching practice is provided with students of all levels and ages, including children and teenagers as well as adults.
Located in the heart of Athens, Greece, one of Europe's most stunning and historic cities, International TEFL & TESOL Training (ITTT) provides a 4-week TEFL Certificate course for English-speaking students from around the world. Our comprehensive and intense English teacher training course is internationally-recognized, and features over 120 hours of classroom study and 9+ hours of teaching practice.
Our TEFL courses have a very practical emphasis and deal primarily with the real skills and knowledge needed by teachers in the classroom.
Taking a course with ITTT provides the best possible TEFL training and access to our full range of support services. Due to the external validation and moderation of all courses, you can be assured of the highest standards and quality wherever and whenever you take our course.
• EBC Crete offers an internationally recognised and accredited, one month TEFL / TESOL training programme in Chania, Greece that will provide you with all of the skills you need to get an entry level job teaching English as a foreign language.
• This intensive, TEFL certificate course is written to English national curriculum standards QCF level 5, and comprises at least 100 hours, with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
• Over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• Crete, situated in the Mediterranean Sea, is the largest and most populous of the Greek islands with over 600,000 inhabitants. Chania is a beautiful coastal town on Crete, and its clean beaches have a tradition for winning the "blue flags" of Europe and are accessible year-round.
• EBC also offers accredited TEFL courses in Madrid, Spain, Buenos Aires (Argentina) & Boracay (Philippines).
Student Review: "EBC is a wonderful academy. I attended an intensive course to gain my TEFL/TESOL qualification. The teaching was in-depth, covering skills, general and business English, as well as how to teach children & adults. All of this was imparted by our professional guide. Thank you to all the staff who went out of their way to be encouraging and helpful. It has been a memorable experience!"
• Founded in 2009, Westminster College London is a Focus Awards (Ofqual Recognised Awarding Body) English teacher training school that provides a wide range of accredited Certificate, Diploma courses.
• Our in-depth English teacher training courses combine online / distance learning with on-site, practical teaching components in real-life English classrooms.
• We also offer combined and in-class courses in Turkey, Iran,China, Cambodia, Philippines, and India.
• We aim to become a teacher training leader in the world by offering ESL/EFL professional teacher training courses , and exceptional online and classroom based TESOL training, and to provide people with the opportunity to create better lives for themselves and others, both locally and globally.
• We believe in the value of sharing and providing quality learning experiences, not just in the services we provide but also in the way we support our people.
• Experience is everything and we’re fortunate to have a great deal of it in our people. We do not want to be just the best of the best.
• Through superior provision, service, original thinking and enhanced student experience we do not want to be the best but rather the only ones who do what we do.
English Teacher Training Programmes:
• Certificate in TESOL (150 hours)
• Ofqual Regulated Level 5 Certificate in TEFL
• Diploma in TESOL
TESOL / TEFL Short Courses:
• Certificate in TEYL (Young Learners)
• Certificate in Teacher Training
• Certificate in Teaching IELTS
• Certificate in Teaching Business English
Business Administration Courses:
• Ofqual Regulated Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
• Ofqual Regulated Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership
• Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Tourism Management
Via Lingua Crete is located on the beautiful Mediterranean island of Crete, Greece's largest island. We offer a TEFL certificate course which is practical in nature, assessed regularly, and fully complies with all international standards for the regulation of the global TEFL industry.
Our TEFL course involves 120 hours of tuition and includes 10 hours of "classroom" teaching. Trainees teach English to local adult residents (mostly Greek origin) using the skills learnt on the course as early as Day 3.
In the morning, we start at 10:00am or thereabouts (Greek time). The morning's input sessions on skills and methods of teaching are taught by the school's director, Maria Andreadaki. The afternoon consists of teaching practice (in small groups), lesson observation and lesson preparation. The day ends with "classroom" teaching to one of the 4 different levels (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced) of English to local adult residents. This teaching practice is observed by our qualified trainers and feedback is done immediately upon completion of the lesson.
The course's length is 4 weeks and we run about 10 courses each year.
Our TEFL certificate course is essentially divided into six areas:
- Classroom Management
- Teaching Skills
- Language Awareness
- Unknown Language (candidates are taught an unknown foreign language, usually Greek)
- "Classroom" Teaching to local residents
TEFL International in Santorini, Greece is an English Teacher Training school that offers the internationally recognized Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course that includes 120 hours of tuition and a guaranteed job placement. Study one of the world's most popular TEFL courses in one of the world's most popular destinations.
The course is essentially practical in nature, with just enough theory to provide sound principles on which to base your practice. In the morning, there are input sessions on the skills and methods of teaching and on language awareness. The afternoon consists of guided lesson preparation, teaching practice observed by a trainer, and feedback on your teaching.
CELT Athens is an English teacher training centre in the heart of Athens, Greece's historic capital city. We offer a range of English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher training courses including the Cambridge-accredited CELTA and DELTA courses. The CELTA Certificate course is available in-class, while the DELTA Diploma program is available both face-to-face, and online. We also provide our own comprehensive Certificate in TEFL as well as a number of shorter 'Top-up' teaching courses.
Cambridge CELTA and DELTA courses lead to a professional teaching qualification, and are the most sought-after and well-respected international teaching qualifications.
Our tutors are experienced and highly qualified tutors, including well known ELT authors and specialists and they are there to ensure that your first contact with Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) is thorough, professional and that your path to a TEFL career development is clear and well supported by their expertise.
CELT Athens is a small and friendly centre - fully dedicated to teacher training and development - where you will never be lost in a vast crowd of trainees but will always receive a lot of personal support and attention.