Tefl Barcelona: We are located in BCN's premises in Gracia in Barcelona, a central neighbourhood famed for its narrow streets, quaint squares and friendly “small town” atmosphere. The area maintains the look and feel of 100 years ago but is now fashionably bohemian, with an abundance of trendy bars, eclectic restaurants and original shops.
For those of you looking to get away from the more touristy areas of the city, you should find Gracia a refreshing change, and if not, remember that the centre of Barcelona is actually only a 5 minute walk away!
The school is well-equipped and has a large common area for trainees, featuring computers with internet access, English and Spanish books and magazines, a photocopier, and coffee/drinks machines. For lovers of fresh fruit and veg, there's a colourful local market right behind the school!
School / Office Address:Pl. Gal. la Placídia
• International TEFL Academy offers a four- week TEFL / TESOL certification course in the heart of Madrid, Spain that is accredited by IATQuO (The International Accreditation of TESOL Qualifying Organisations).
• Our onsite TEFL courses are available in over 25 countries around the world. In addition, we also offer online ESL teacher training & certification.
• With a population of approximately 6 million, Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain. Our TEFL certification course site in Madrid is centrally located on Calle de Montesa in the heart of the city.
• The campus is easily accessible by public transportation, and is within close proximity to a variety of Madrid landmarks.
Additional TEFL course locations include: Barcelona, Spain; New York, Boston & Chicago, USA; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Cambodia; Cyprus; Hungary; Greece; Italy; Mexico; Peru; Russia; Turkey, Thailand, and Vietnam.
• On-site TEFL / TESOL Certificate course (4 week course): Includes a minimum of 6 hours of practicum (teaching practice / observation) to provide all students with hands-on experience in a live teaching environment.
CELTA at The Institute of Modern Languages, Granada
Courses / Programs
Located in Granada, a city in south-central Spain just 90 minutes north-east of Malaga, CELTA Granada is a dynamic teacher training centre that provides the CELTA Course (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) to students from all over the world who are interested in teaching English as a Second Language.
The CELTA Certification is a 4-week intensive course which covers the essential principles of teaching English. It is aimed at candidates with little or no experience in teaching, and it introduces ideas and information which are essential in starting to teach.
The CELTA is accredited at Level 5 of the Qualification and Credit Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and is also an international qualification, highly valued and renowned throughout the world.
Student accommodation is an integral part of your stay with us in Granada. Whatever your budget, age or lifestyle we can ensure that your housing needs will be fulfilled by our team. Our courses take place at the Institute of Modern Languages (IML) in the heart of Granada - a traditional, friendly, well established language school which has taught countless students for over half a century.
Accredited CELTA English Language Teacher Training:
- 4-week intensive course
- Learn the essentials of teaching English
- Hands-on teaching practice
- No experience needed
- 2 more start dates in 2015
- Internationally-recognized qualification
- Accredited at Level 5 (Qualification and Credit Framework for England, Wales & Northern Ireland)
EBC, one of the largest independent provider of accredited TEFL courses, offers a standard entry-level, accredited 4 week, intensive TEFL course that is written to English national curriculum standards QCF level 4.
Our top-quality, accredited and externally moderated TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Madrid will qualify you to teach English as a foreign language and give you the hands on experience you need to get quality TESOL TEFL jobs throughout the world.
The 4 - week course comprises 150 hours with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
The TEFL course is written to English national curriculum standards, QCF level 4. The Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) is the national credit transfer system for education qualification in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
To maintain a high level of quality and due diligence regarding quality control, EBC’s 4 week intensive TEFL course is also externally validated and moderated by the Academic Advisory Board (AAB), which is completely independent from EBC.
EBC is a specialist TESOL TEFL training organisation that runs the same course in all its locations worldwide, which include - Madrid, Spain; Chania, Greece (Crete); Buenos Aires, Argentina; Boracay, Philippines and Amman, Jordan.
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher training certificate course.
- The course comprises 150 hours, with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
- Concentrating on grammar, phonetics
- Learning theories and their practical application in the classroom
- ESP methodology and vocabulary.
-Teaching Practice: Supervised group teaching, peer group and individual teaching,
- Classroom management and lesson planning.
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA
CELTA Courses Barcelona, Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults with Cambridge School. The CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults) is an initial qualification for people who want to become teachers of English as a Foreign Language (EFL). It is awarded by the University of Cambridge (ESOL Examinations) and is aimed at people with little or no experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language. It is usually done intensively over four or five weeks.
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional training organization that offers a 4-week internationally-accredited TEFL certificate course in Malaga, set on a hill overlooking the beaches of the famous Costa del Sol.
The course has a very practical emphasis and features a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom with English learners of all levels. We use a highly mentored, small group approach which ensures maximum participative learning.
Our TEFL course is externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors).