Canterbury Consulting TEFL: Canterbury Consulting Spain is located close to the Alonso Martínez metro stop in the centre of Madrid. We will be offering a special summer TEFL course which is four weeks in duration and will begin on 30th May 2011. The course will be taught in Weeks 1 and 2 in our installations in Madrid and in Weeks 3 and 4 in our installations in the beautiful foothills of the “Picos de Europa” mountains in the province of León.
Madrid is the vibrant and lively capital of Spain. Full of diverse neighbourhoods ranging from the busy business centre, to the tranquil Retiro Park and the elaborate main square "Plaza Mayor" with its many bars and restaurants, it is a city that caters for all interests. (Puerta de Alcalá, right.)
The camp facilities in León can be found in the small village of Robledo de Fenar, in the heart of the beautiful Fenar Valley. It is a unique setting, with mountains to the north and a river 500 metres to the south.
StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Las Palmas, Gran Canaria
Courses / Programs
Earn an internationally-recognised English teacher qualification while experiencing life in the beautiful Canary Islands!
Conveniently located in the centre of Las Palmas which is the capital of Gran Canaria, the StudyCELTA teacher training centre provides a full-time, 4-week CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) which is available throughout the year to students from around the world.
Designed for people with little or no previous teaching experience, CELTA is the most frequently sought after qualification for TEFL jobs worldwide. The fact that it is awarded by Cambridge English Language Assessment (part of the world-famous University of Cambridge), means that you can rely on its quality and recognition.
StudyCELTA tutors are highly-qualified and professional trainers, with extensive experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL) to students of all levels and in a variety of contexts. Incorporating teaching practice into the comprehensive curriculum, the CELTA course will open up a whole world of exciting teaching opportunities.
OxfordTEFL provides EFL teacher training courses in Barcelona and Cadiz in Spain, as well as in London, Prague in the Czech Republic, and Kerala in India.
With 4 weeks top quality, practical training at OxfordTEFL in Barcelona and Cadiz, accredited by Trinity College London, you will receive a Certificate in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). As a qualified TEFL teacher you will be able to travel and teach English anywhere in the world, experience new cultures, learn new languages and improve your students' chances in life.
In Barcelona, we also provide language and skills training to the local and international business community as well as offering a range of general English classes in the schools themselves. The Barcelona school is centrally located in the Eixample district of Barcelona, with the Passeig de Gracia a 5 minute walk away.
The Cadiz school is centrally located in a city that boasts kilometres of beach and an abundance of low-cost water sports for the more active trainee.
An internationally recognised qualification, validated by Trinity College, London. The content of our TEFL course is highly practical, with teaching practice with real students taking a central role. The course is predominantly practical in nature, and a significant proportion of your time will be dedicated to teaching practice.
TEFL IBERIA is an academy located in Barcelona, Spain, specializing in the training of English teachers. Our 120 hour intensive TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course gives you all the tools necessary to become a skilled English teacher. You will be trained in language analysis, lesson preparation and teaching practice, giving you a head start in your new career as an English teacher.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
International House Madrid (IH Madrid) in Spain offers a range of TEFL / TESOL teacher training qualifications for students from all over the world. We offer a Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course, a Cambridge DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a Young Learner Certificate course for students who wish to teach English as a second language to children and teenagers. IH Madrid has over 20 years of experience in ESL teacher training.
The CELTA course is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field. Success in the Certificate has enabled many candidates to obtain their first teaching position: the course is highly regarded by employers as providing sound initial training and a strong basis from which to develop as a teacher of English.
Cambridge ESOL has introduced a revised DELTA syllabus comprising three modules; Module One focuses on the background to teaching and learning; Module Two focuses on developing professional practice; Module Three focuses on a specialist option (e.g. Young Learners, ESP, 1-1).
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students living in Barcelona, Madrid, Spain, France, the UK, USA, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Arabic, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, & more.