Sol Schools Toronto: Are you searching for high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher training in Canada? Conveniently located in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Sol Schools Toronto is an international language school and teacher training center. We offer a range of ESL teacher training certificate and diploma courses to students from Canada and all over the world. We also offer a TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) diploma program which provides an in-depth look at teaching international students both locally and abroad.
Email:Contact us below
TESL Diploma Program in Toronto:
The TESL diploma course is offered in full-time and part-time format. It complies to international standards which require 100 hours of in class training and a 20 hour practicum. TESL students will observe experienced teachers for 10 hours and teach for 10 hours of supervised teaching to ESL students. Students enjoy the balance of practical and theoretical methods of teaching.
Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 10 students to assure that each student is given a great amount of personal attention. Graduates are ready and confident to teach after graduation and are quickly hired locally and abroad. Our TESL diploma course follows the TESL Canada guidelines and is accepted in Canada and all over the world.
Intensive TESL Course (Full-time): Classes take place from Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 3:00pm for 4 weeks. The practicum (teaching practice) is completed outside of the course time. 5 practicum classes must be taught.
Semi Intensive TESL Course (Part-time): Classes take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6pm to 9:30pm for 10 weeks. The practicum (teaching practice) must be completed outside of the course time. Practicum classes will be Monday to Thursday evenings plus possibly some Saturdays.
- University degree (in some cases we may accept a college diploma)
- TOEFL score of 550/213/80 or IELTS of 6.5 overall for non native speakers
- A keen desire to teach English as a career
- Pass the admissions interview
The University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada is a is a coeducational public research university offering a distance-delivered university-based Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (CERTESL) Program that can be taken from anywhere in the world. Some courses may be taken on campus. Students who complete the on-campus Summer TEFL Intensive at the U of Sask. may be eligible for transfer credit and an application bursary.
CERTESL us a 250-hour, 18 credit, 6 course program recognized for accreditation by TESL Canada, SCENES and TESL Ontario (note that TESL Ontario accreditation requires a total of 300 hours which may be completed via one additional CERTESL course and supplemental practicum hours).
Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language Program (CERTESL):
CERTESL lets you choose courses that will train you to teach in ESL (English as a Second Language), EFL (English as a Foreign Language) or ESD (English as a Second Dialect) settings, depending on your own career or travel plans.
Greystone College is a career training institute with schools in Vancouver BC and Toronto, Ontario in Canada. Our English language teacher training programs are affiliated with top-ranked industry associations that assure our graduates of worldwide recognition. Greystone College has a student centered approach to learning and offers Diploma and Certificate Programs in TESOL - Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages.
Our mission at Greystone College is to offer career enhancing education programs and to deliver premier quality training in a stimulating environment. Greystone College’s statement of purpose is to empower all students with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare them for challenging global career opportunities.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from Canada, USA, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
VIA Training Centre is in a bright heritage building in the heart of downtown Victoria, BC. The centre has a computer lab, student lounge, and TESL Library. Victoria is a very beautiful, clean, and safe city, and the capital of British Columbia.
The instructor has been teaching this class for several years, and brings a great deal of new ideas and energy to the program, making this a leading TESL program in Canada. Theory taught in the classroom is combined with activities, allowing our graduates to become confident, skilled teachers.