TEFL certificate courses in Thailand: TESOL in Phuket, ESL teacher training in Asia. Internationally-accredited TEFL certification programs, teach English overseas as a foreign language. Find TEFL jobs in Malaysia, Philippines, Bangkok...
International TEFL and TESOL Training, Phuket: International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional ESL teacher training organization that offers an internationally-recognised and accredited four-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course in a range of locations worldwide, including Phuket in Thailand. The TEFL certificate you earn on completion of the course will enable you to work as an English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teacher in Thailand or around the world. In addition, we offer online TEFL certification courses.
Email:Contact us here
ITTT, in conjunction with TEFL International, provides internationally recognized TESOL/TEFL certificate courses in a wide variety of exotic and interesting locations including Phuket, Thailand. Our 4-week, intensive courses meet all international standards and are externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors). You can be assured of the highest standards and quality wherever and whenever you take our course.
Special Offer: Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses and receive an additional certificate course free of charge. You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL. (b) Teaching Business English. (c) Teaching English to Young Learners.The TEFL course is divided into six main areas:
1. Teaching Practice This is the most practical and fundamental area of any TEFL/TESOL course, as well as the main reason that online and distance learning programs do not suffice. Course trainees teach real students of English and put into practice the skills learnt during the course.
2. Foreign Language Experience. The trainees receive instruction in an unknown foreign language to reflect on the experience of being a learner, as well as to help direct their own teaching.
3. Language Awareness a) This area focuses on grammar and covers word classes, simple sentence elements, complex sentences and clauses, verb time and tense, aspect and conditionals and modals, phrases and voice.
b) This area concentrates on phonology and covers phonemics, wordstress and intonation, sentence stress and intonation, rhythm and intonation, and connected speech.
4. Student Profile Trainees work with individual students on rapport building, error analysis and correction, and addressing individual student needs. Three meetings with the student are required; these will include a transcription and error analysis of audio and written samples, culminating in a 60-minute session observed by a trainer.
5. Teaching Techniques This component of the course covers areas such as:
* Lesson planning * Classroom management * Establishing rapport * Discipline in the classroom * Managing equipment and teaching aids * Creating materials * Correction techniques * Evaluation and testing * Teaching vocabulary * Teaching grammar * Teaching receptive skills (reading and listening) * Teaching productive skills (speaking and writing) * Games in the classroom * Songs in the classroom * Teaching beginner students * Teaching individual students * Teaching business English * Teaching young learners
6. Materials Project All trainees must develop two sets of materials used during the teaching practice. These materials will be useful for future teaching practices and will help you begin creating your own materials file when English teaching. The materials should be easily portable, durable and be able to be used in more than one context (eg. vocabulary + grammar).
The materials may include visuals, audio or video tape, and cue cards or class handouts, but may not be photocopied from published sources. Trainees are required to adapt materials from commercial sources, or develop their own original materials.
You will present these materials to a course trainer and demonstrate how they were used, suggest how they can be improved and how they could be used in another context. Combined Courses These courses are ideal for those students who don't work to their best potential in intensive learning programs or for students who don't have 4 weeks to commit to an intensive course. They are available at our Phuket training centres and allow students to study the theoretical aspects of teaching & grammar etc online, followed by attendance at one of our training centers for teaching practise.
The online element of the course can take between 2 weeks and 6 months to complete (depending how quickly you want / are able to work through the course) & comes with full online tutor support. Attendance at the training center is for 10 days.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-03-25 were from:
Michigan City, USA;
East Kilbride,GLASGOW, UK & England;
Chaoyang District Beijing, China;
Hyderabad Telangana, India;
hangzhou ,china, India;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
With school locations throughout Thailand (in Bangkok, Phuket, Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, and Chang Mai), American TESOL Institute is a world leader in TESOL English teacher training. The 3-week, 120-hour TESOL Certificate provided by American TESOL Institute is globally acclaimed and accepted across a whole range of institutions and organizations.
Our TEFL learning programs are founded on thorough research, sound knowledge base coupled with piercing focus and applicability in the field of ESL teaching.
In Thailand, the American TESOL Institute exposes you to 4 months of real time teaching and a chance to immerse yourself in the exotic and exciting platter that Thailand offers through its language, its enticing range of food, motley mix of culture and history spread across the three breathtakingly beautiful yet surprisingly assorted regions of Thailand – Chiang Mai, Phuket and Pattaya.
SEE, based in Chiang Mai in the north of Thailand, has an accredited TEFL certification providing internationally recognized TEFL training with 6 hours of observed teaching practice with cultural awareness training for teachers of English.
If the words adventure, challenge, explore, seek and share, stimulate a part of your consciousness, then the SEE TEFL Certification Programme in Chiang Mai, Thailand may be the therapy you need.
TEFL360 is a Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) school offering internationally recognized English teaching courses and certification in Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand as well as online. Join us for a complete 120 hour, 1 month TEFL Immersion Course abroad. Change your life and immerse yourself.
We understand that to travel the world today or relocate to a new country, teaching English is the number 1 means of both financial support for this dream and a great way to engage local communities in meaningful way.
We support you, we encourage you, and we hope to inspire you to live your life in the creativity of exploration, fulfilled and filled with new experiences of self discovery and purposeful travels.
Payap University is situated in Chiang Mai, Thailand's second city and the capital of the North, with all of the amenities of Bangkok but without the traffic congestion and pollution, and with a lower cost of living. Not surprisingly, the city has a thriving international community. Chiang Mai is noted for its beautiful setting, with mountains and national parks nearby. The whole area is rich in cultural history and abounds in reminders of the Lanna kingdom that formerly spread over an area encompassing parts of present-day Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam and China.
MA (TESOL): The Master of Arts in TESOL is a three-semester program, taught entirely in English, for teachers with some experience who would like to further their professional development. Core courses cover theory of language acquisition, teaching methodology, research methods, curriculum development, assessment and evaluation. Elective courses broaden the curriculum in specific areas of individual interest.
Global Vision International (GVI) was formed in 1998 to provide support and services to international charities, non-profits and governmental agencies, through volunteering opportunities and direct funding. Global Vision International run internationally recognised TEFL (Teach English as a foreign Language) courses around the world.
In Krabi, western Thailand, our TEFL courses combine world class teacher training with practical teaching experience and adventure/cultural activities in small groups. We have trained over 500 TEFL teachers many of whom have gone on teach English overseas either as volunteer teachers or as well paid professionals. GVI’s expeditions and teaching English projects also include introduction to TEFL courses.