Teflplus Teacher Training: Thailand's best value course held in beautiful Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand. Join our 4-week 125-hour course to train as an English teacher and start a new career that can take you around the world. TEFLPlus is unlike any other course offered in Thailand. We limit our classes to a maximum of six trainees, ensuring adequate time can be spent with each trainee throughout the course. Why be one in twenty or more? The most important part of any real TEFL course is the teaching practice. You really want to learn how to teach? Then you have to do it! We give you that chance.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The TEFL Course is conducted over four weeks from Monday to Friday at our Patong training centre. The course has 4 components; teaching methodology, English grammar, observation and teaching practice. Also included are 10 lessons of Thai language to allow trainees to experience being a language learner.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
After the full success of our English Program for Schools in Thailand (which we are working with around 80 schools and 250 teachers for the new term), AYC has decided to form its own TESOL School in Bangkok to serve its current and incoming teachers. For successful applicants, we can offer job assistance in our schools. We kept the course fees affordable to provide good education for a reasonable price and to gain prepared and qualified teachers to Thailand as we can maintain the quality for a better price due to our intensive network of schools and good connections all over the world.
AYC ACA TESOL offers 120 hours in a full time classroom program. In addition, this TESOL Course is recognized in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and many other countries in Asia as a teaching certificate all around the world.
AYC ACA TESOL Course is formed by the partnership between AYC Intercultural Programs Thailand and American Cultural Association.
Our course is full accredited by ASCENTIS.
- 120 hours of teaching theory
- Classroom experience.(when available)
- Course Material
- Thai Cultural Course Certificate Program during the course. The Thai Cultural Certificate is a must for all teachers in Thailand who are seeking a good job with good payment and it is mandatory for the teachers who want to teach here for more than one year.
- Orientation and a tour of Bangkok.
- Airport pick up
Situated in the heart of Bangkok, American TESOL Institute (ATI) has been training students from around the world to teach English since 2002.
We offer a standardized, in-class TESOL Certificate Program that lasts for 3 weeks with 120 course hours. Our TESOL course incorporates the methodologies and the practices that can prepare a teacher to face any ESL class confidently across the globe.
The Institute boasts of a series of educational quality control methods ensuring that teachers trained under the ATI banner are of the highest standard.
American TESOL Programs are accredited by USETTA (United States English Teacher Training Association).
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in Thailand, Asia, the UK, the USA, Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs)
Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs)
Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course
Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)
Get certified as an ESL teacher in Thailand and earn a TEFL certificate that is recognized around the world! Vision Academy is the home of VisionsTEFL. We offer a 3-week (120 hours) TEFL certificate course in Chiang Mai (approximately 700 km north of Bangkok) in northern Thailand and in Hat Yai (approximately 749 km south of Bangkok) in southern Thailand.
Working together with LTTC (London Teacher Training College) we offer teacher training courses for anyone who wants to become a teacher in Thailand or anywhere in the world. Our TEFL certificate course is ideal for those who wish to gain a professional qualification in teaching English and provides all the skills needed when teaching ESL students. Our course runs every month and we offer free accommodation during the training period.
The program includes a Thai Cultural Course and Thai Language Course to help you to adapt to the Thai way of life. An exciting ESL teaching job for 4-11 months in a Thai school after you finish the course is also included in the package. We have a 100% success rate in placing of our graduates.
In addition to our TEFL certificate course, we offer TEFL for Young Learners and an online TEFL course.
TEFL Intercontinental School is based on Central Pattaya Road in Pattaya City, Chonburi on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, about 165 km south-east of Bangkok. We are specialists in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) teacher training courses. An International TEFL certificate is the basic qualification needed in order to teach English professionally abroad. We offer you the chance to obtain an internationally recognized TEFL certificate.
Our TEFL certificate course consists of 120 hours, can be completed in 3 weeks and are run every month. Upon successful completion of the course, we will certify you as a professional TEFL teacher as well as obtain paid employment for you in Thailand.
Established in 2006, TEFL Intercontinental School provides first class teacher training in a professional environment. The characteristics of our TEFL course include small groups, a very personal approach and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere in Thailand.
Pattaya is approximately 1½ hours, or 120 km by road from Suvarnabhumi Airport, the international airport serving Bangkok.