Smarter Toddler, Manhattan: Are you searching for a quality preschool / child care center in Manhattan for your baby, toddler or young child? With conveniently-situated schools on Manhattan's Upper West Side and at Midtown West near Times Square, Smarter Toddler provides an arts-based curriculum and programs designed for babies, toddlers and young children ages 3 months to 5 years. Our mission is to continue to create an enhanced, quality early education program that emphasizes the arts, cultural experiences, and the unique individuality of each child. Full-time or part-time options are available. We provide remarkable teachers, a relaxed admissions process, and a loving, home-like atmosphere.
Email:Contact us below
Nursery School / Preschool Programs:
- Infant Program (3 - 12 months)
- Toddler 1 Program (13 - 20 months)
- Toddler 2 Program (21 months - 2.5 years)
- Young Preschool Program (2.5 - 3.5 years)
- Preschool Program (3.5 - 5 years)
- Arts Program (includes music, visual arts and yoga)
Music, movement, literacy and visual arts are an active part of each child's day. Our curriculum offers Reading, Art, Spanish, Yoga, Sign Language, Computers, Science, Music and Movement.
Located on Manhattan’s Upper West Side, Montclare Children’s School is a preschool for children ages 2 to 5. Our school is an enriched, teacher-directed program, and provides children with ample opportunities to engage in a variety of activities, including music, art, library, technology and gymnastics. Our school also provides a warm and rich setting for exploration, socialization and free play.
Each of the ten classrooms has access to a kid-sized bathroom. In addition to the classrooms, the school has a computer lab (with twelve stations for students and a main station for the teacher), school library, art classroom, woodshop, 2800 square-foot gym, and a rooftop garden.
The preschool focus is on teacher-directed activities in a comfortable setting with an enriched curriculum. The core of the curriculum is developmentally appropriate play with a rich assortment of materials and plenty of opportunity for interacting with peers. Call the morning of the day after Labor Day of the year preceding the year you would like your child to start preschool.
Located in Astoria, in the northwestern corner of Queens in New York City (NYC), Astoria Dance Centre offers fun and professional dance, acting, piano and voice lessons for boys and girls of all ages and levels, from toddler through to teens. We also offer summer programs. We are proud to serve Queens and NYC areas of Astoria, Long Island City, Sunnyside, Woodside, Jackson Heights, East Elmhurst Corona and Manhattan.
Recreational and pre-professional classes at Astoria Dance Centre are designed to ensure correct technique and placement and each student is assigned to a class best suited to her or his age and stage of development. Classes consist of creative playtime, dance together with mom and dad, preschool dance for toddlers and preschoolers, pre-dance, pre-ballet, ballet, tap, jazz, boys dance and modern dance for 5 years upwards and teenagers.
For the serious dance student, Astoria Dance Centre's specialty classes, workshops, performance team, competitions, choreography showcase and summer dance program broaden students' technique and provides them with a style and stage presence that helps prepare them for auditions and professional appearances.
- Dance, acting, piano and voice lessons for toddlers, young children and teenagers
- Dance Lessons include creative playtime, dance together (with Mom and Dad) and preschool dance for toddlers and preschoolers, pre-dance, pre-ballet, ballet jazz, tap, modern dance, boys dance
- We provide classes for boys and girls of all levels
- Specialty classes, workshops and competitions
- Summer Dance Program
- We also provide programs for adults
The New Amsterdam School offers programs inspired by Waldorf curriculum for children from birth to age seven and beyond in Lower Manhattan, New York City. Established in 2006, it began as a grassroots alliance of educators, parents and community leaders determined to bring the benefits of Waldorf education to the Lower Manhattan community in New York City.
The school will open the doors to their grade school in the Fall of 2014! As the school grows the preschool will also expand to welcome more families into the school community.
We are conveniently located for families from the East Village, Lower East Side, West Village, Soho, Tribeca, Battery Park City, Dumbo and other Brooklyn Neighborhoods. We are easily reached by the F, J, M & Z trains as well as a number of city buses.
We are an independent, nonsectarian school dedicated to educating a diverse community of children and their parents. Our young program is part of the well-established Waldorf movement that today includes over 1000 schools and 1600 early childhood programs in 58 countries. Waldorf education is the fastest-growing independent school movement in the world.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
With school locations throughout Brooklyn and Manhattan, Sunny Skies Preschool offers a nurturing, carefully-structured educational environment for young children. Our aim is to provide the families we serve with a program that fulfills the educational, emotional and social needs of their children in a fun, loving and safe environment. Our children thrive in the curriculum especially designed by Sunny Skies Preschool.
At Sunny Skies Preschool we use an exclusive curriculum created by our founder Margarycel Nuñez, which brings awareness of self, society and the world to the child. Our unique A.V.L.E. (Advancement Via Life Experience) program gives students the opportunity to experience things that happen every day and making those events learning experiences.
We have set high standards for our children, however, we know that there are many different types of learners and that each child needs to follow their own rhythm; we encourage them to be the very best children they could possibly be, no matter their abilities.
Town House International School (T.H.I.S) is a non-profit, licensed pre-school in the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City. We offer an enriching pre-school program that incorporates language, science, math, play, computers, music-and-movement and arts in a multicultural environment. We have a full pre-school curriculum, both outdoor and indoor play areas, and we visit the park and library. Our schedule options are designed to meet the different needs of different families.
We have qualified and experienced teachers who love their jobs. Our age-appropriate program focuses on the whole child in the areas of cognitive, socio-emotional, physical and intellectual development. Our youngest students are two and our graduates are five. The curriculum in each of our classrooms is age appropriate and incorporates the critical components of child-initiated and teacher-supported activities.