Universities in England: University courses in Nottingham for UK & international students. Bachelor's & master's degrees in business, management, marketing, engineering, law & psychology. Work placements & internship programs. Study abroad in the UK.
Nottingham Trent University: Nottingham Trent University in the East Midlands region of the United Kingdom (100 miles north of London) is a leading UK university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to both UK and International Students. Nottingham Trent University currently offers over 500 courses, which are run over three campuses and administered by nine academic schools.
Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes (PEAP): We offer Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes (PEAP) courses for international students who need to improve their language skills before starting an NTU course. We offer five to 40 week courses, according to your current level.
In-sessional English Language support: When you start your academic course, we offer English language support classes free of charge to all international students.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Subject areas: - Accounting, finance and economics - Animal, equine and wildlife - Architecture and civil engineering - English, history and philosophy - Geography, horticulture and environment - Languages and linguistics - Art and design - Business, management and marketing - Computing, engineering, maths and other technologies - Law, criminology and justice - Psychology, sociology, health and social care - Sciences including sport sciences - Teacher training, education and childhood and youth studies - Media, journalism and communication - Politics and international studies - Property, construction and surveying
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
- Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialist options
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online
The Royal Veterinary College (RVC), located in the borough of Camden, Central London, is a small independent college of the University of London offering fully accredited programs designed to produce practising veterinary surgeons, bioveterinary scientists and veterinary nurses – all with the knowledge and skills to make a significant contribution to animal health and welfare.
The Royal Veterinary College is one of only four vet schools in Europe to have achieved accredited status for its undergraduate programmes from the AVMA (The American Veterinary Medical Association). A degree from the Royal Veterinary College is well-recognised around the world. It represents hard work and dedication on the part of both the College and you, its brilliant students.
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, London
Courses / Programs
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, UK is an International University located in Mayfair in Central London, within the City of Westminster, just a 5 minute walk from Green Park Underground Tube Station. We offer a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes to UK and international students, with a total of 300 hundred students on campus from 41 different countries. As a Tier 4 sponsor, we are accredited by ASIC and were awarded a Premier Status. Our qualifications are internationally recognised and we are a member of UK NARIC.
Limkokwing University has a global presence across 3 continents, with over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in it's 12 campuses in the UK, Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland. The university has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best and west education.
Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge, improve their cultural insights and focus on creativity and innovation.
* Bachelor's degree programmes in areas such as:
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Professional Communication
- Business Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering with Multimedia
- Business Management & more...
* Master's degree programmes
* Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes in specialised fields including:
- Multimedia Management
- Finance and Banking
- Communication & PR
- HR Management
- General Management
Aberystwyth University, located 100 miles north west of Cardiff on the Welsh coast, is an independent university respected for its excellence in teaching and research offering a diverse range of postgraduate courses.
At Aberystwyth University Postgraduate Students can study a taught or research course. Taught Courses (MA, MSc, MScEcon, LLM, MBA, MRes, PG Diploma and PG Certificate) are based primarily on a combination of lectures, seminars, tutorials, study schools. Research Courses (PhD, MPhil and LLM by Research) are based purely or predominantly on the student's own research under the guidance of at least one supervisor.
Postgraduate Students can also choose to study full-time, part-time, by distance learning (departments of Law and Criminology and Information Studies only), externally or split degree, as a visiting student, or you can undertake non-qualification postgraduate study.
- Biological, Environmental & Rural Sciences (inc. Equine Science )
- Computer Science
- Education and Lifelong Learning
- English Literature and Creative Writing
- European Languages
- Geography and Earth Sciences
- History and Welsh History
- Information Studies
- International Politics
- Law and Criminology
- Management and Business
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
Ocean and Earth Science at The University of Southampton
Courses / Programs
Located in Hampshire in the South of England, The University of Southampton has a well-established reputation for its outstanding research and degree courses in Ocean and Earth Science. Our university is only 75 miles south-west of London and 19 miles north-west of Portsmouth. Ocean and Earth Science students are based at the prestigious National Oceanography Centre Southampton (NOCS).
There are three types of Ocean and Earth Science degree programmes available at The University of Southampton - Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Science (MSc) and Integrated Master of Science (MSci). We proudly produce graduates who are well equipped to enter employment in a wide range of careers and professions. The BSc degree programmes are ideal if you are looking for science-based training with the aim of working in a related field or the wider job market. Once you have graduated it is then possible to continue on to a specialist MSc course. The four-year MSci programmes provide a more in-depth approach to our disciplines.
NOCS hosts one of the world’s largest groups of scientists and engineers devoted to research, teaching and technology development in ocean and Earth science. We are known for our relaxed, friendly and informal atmosphere, which affords students a stimulating environment in which to learn and acquire essential scientific and key work skills.