Geology university in UK: Undergraduate & post-graduate geology courses, bachelor degrees & masters programs in geology for UK & international students in Hampshire, close to London & Portsmouth in South of England.
Ocean and Earth Science at The University of Southampton: Earn an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Ocean and Earth Science with The University of Southampton! Situated in Hampshire in the South of England, we proudly produce graduates who are well equipped to enter employment in a wide range of careers and professions. It is our ability to offer innovative courses in the fields of Marine Biology, Geology, Geophysics and Oceanography, delivered in a research-led environment by leading experts in the field, which characterises our degree programmes. Our university is only 75 miles south-west of London and 19 miles north-west of Portsmouth. Ocean and Earth Science students are based at the prestigious National Oceanography Centre Southampton (NOCS).
Email:Contact us below
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Degrees:
The University of Southampton offers three types of Ocean and Earth Science degree programmes in the fields of Geology, Marine Biology, Geophysics and Oceanography - Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Science (MSc) and Integrated Master of Science (MSci). The BSc degree programmes are ideal if you are looking for science-based training with the aim of working in a related field or the wider job market. Once you have graduated it is then possible to continue on to a specialist MSc course. The four-year MSci programmes provide a more in-depth approach to our disciplines.
Cass Business School is located in the borough of Islington in the heart of London and is the business school of City University London. We are a leading provider of business and management education. We offer seven undergraduate degree options, general or specialised, covering management, business, finance, actuarial science and risk. All undergraduate degree courses offer the option to spend a year studying abroad or working in industry. Cass Business School also offers a range of post-graduate business courses, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Cass draws students from more than 90 countries worldwide, and from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines. Our partnerships with universities around the world guarantee great opportunities and a stimulating international environment. We have more than 100 full-time academic staff and 25 visiting lecturers, many of whom are practicing professionals. Some academic staff are advisors to government, whilst others work in business.
Cass is accredited by AMBA and EQUIS and is the largest European provider of specialist MSc degrees in financial services.
Cass offers Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree courses in:
- Accounting and Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and International Finance
- Business Studies
- Investment Analysis and Insurance
- Investment and Financial Risk Management
- Real Estate Finance and Investment
The University of Chichester in West Sussex, South-East England (50 miles from London), is an internationally recognised university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to UK and international students. We are the only university in West Sussex and we offer more than 200 degree combinations. We have one campus in the Cathedral City of Chichester and the other in the nearby seaside town of Bognor Regis.
We have very high academic standards here at Chichester, having repeatedly achieved good results in inspections by Government Inspectors from the QAA (Quality Assurance Agency) and OfSTED.
We are the best of any University on the South Coast for graduate employment. 91.4% of our students are in jobs or in further study six months after graduating.
- Fine Art (BA Hons)
- Music (BA Hons)
- Performing Arts (BA Hons)
- Accounting and Finance (BA Hons)
- Business Studies (BA Hons)
- History (BA Hons)
- International English Studies (Joint or Minor)
- Psychology (BSc Hons)
- Social Work (BA Hons)
- Adventure Education (BA Hons)
- Sport and Exercise Psychology (BSc Hons)
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
- Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialist options
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online
University of Bristol, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Courses / Programs
University of Bristol, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering is one of the UK's premier Electrical and Electronic Engineering Departments, and is part of an internationally-distinguished, leading UK university. This renowned department offers a wide range of accredited undergraduate & postgraduate degree programmes including Bachelor's of Engineering & Master's of Engineering to suit all requirements for both UK & international students.
Independent teaching-quality inspections and newspaper league-tables rate this department as one of the very best in the UK in which to study electronics.
Extensive research activities mean that our academic staff teach the very latest developments in this exciting and rapidly changing field, and that all our technical equipment is up-to-the-minute. We provide links to industry and we have an active Industrial Advisory Board to ensure that we offer an education that prepares students for employment after graduation.
The University of Bristol is centrally located in Bristol, a vibrant and multicultural city in the South-West of England, approximately 100 miles (160 km) west of London, and 79 miles (127 km) south-west of Birmingham.
Undergraduate degree programmes - Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) & Master of Engineering (MEng): The usual degree path taken by students is a 4-year MEng degree (which meets the educational requirements of the Engineering Council), although some students opt for the 3-year BEng programmes.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
Nottingham Trent University in the East Midlands region of the United Kingdom (100 miles north of London) is a leading UK university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to both UK and International Students. Nottingham Trent University currently offers over 500 courses, which are run over three campuses and administered by nine academic schools.
In addition we have a wide range of supporting departments, ranging from Student Support Services, to the Registry, to English Language support. These schools and departments work together to make sure that we offer the best possible service to our customers and continue to shape the futures of our students.
Nottingham is a brilliant place to be, it has a student population of 10% and is the fastest-growing city in the UK for job creation.
Degree Courses Offered in the following Subject Areas:
- Architecture and civil engineering
- Art and design
- Media Studies
- International Studies
- Teacher training
- Pre-sessional English
& more ...