Universities & Graduate Schools in UK: University in London, bachelor's degree courses in business, management, accounting, computing, law, marketing, engineering, law, journalism, undergraduate & post-graduate degree / diploma courses, MBA programs in south-west London area
Kingston University London: Kingston University London is located in Kingston upon Thames, a busy riverside town on the borders of London and Surrey in south-east England. Academic staff at Kingston University are divided into seven faculties - Art Design & Architecture; Arts & Social Sciences; Business & Law; Computing, Information Systems & Mathematics; Engineering; Science; Health and Social Care Sciences. Each faculty offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses, plus undertakes research in related areas. We also offer foundation courses as well as a pre-masters programme.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Kingston University has over 21,000 students and more than 3,000 of these are international students from all over the world. Undergraduate students at Kingston University benefit from top-quality teaching. In 2008, The Sunday Times placed us 32nd out of 120 UK universities for ‘teaching excellence’ – on a level with older universities including St Andrews, Durham, Bristol and Edinburgh.
Courses / Programs:
We offer a range of Bachelor's degree courses in fields including:
and many more....
We also offer Master's degree courses including a Master of Business Administration program (MBA) as well as foundation courses and pre-masters programmes.
For further information on any of the courses available, please contact us via the contact form below and we will reply as soon as possible with information relevant to your query.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Cass Business School is located in the borough of Islington in the heart of London and is the business school of City University London. We are a leading provider of business and management education. We offer seven undergraduate degree options, general or specialised, covering management, business, finance, actuarial science and risk. All undergraduate degree courses offer the option to spend a year studying abroad or working in industry. Cass Business School also offers a range of post-graduate business courses, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Cass draws students from more than 90 countries worldwide, and from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines. Our partnerships with universities around the world guarantee great opportunities and a stimulating international environment. We have more than 100 full-time academic staff and 25 visiting lecturers, many of whom are practicing professionals. Some academic staff are advisors to government, whilst others work in business.
Cass is accredited by AMBA and EQUIS and is the largest European provider of specialist MSc degrees in financial services.
Cass offers Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree courses in:
- Accounting and Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and International Finance
- Business Studies
- Investment Analysis and Insurance
- Investment and Financial Risk Management
- Real Estate Finance and Investment
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
The Royal Veterinary College (RVC), located in the borough of Camden, Central London, is a small independent college of the University of London offering fully accredited programs designed to produce practising veterinary surgeons, bioveterinary scientists and veterinary nurses – all with the knowledge and skills to make a significant contribution to animal health and welfare.
The Royal Veterinary College is one of only four vet schools in Europe to have achieved accredited status for its undergraduate programmes from the AVMA (The American Veterinary Medical Association). A degree from the Royal Veterinary College is well-recognised around the world. It represents hard work and dedication on the part of both the College and you, its brilliant students.
Chemistry is a subject that will give you the expertise for the multidisciplinary world of research. By choosing to study a bachelor's or masters chemistry degree at the University of Southampton, you will have the opportunity to undertake an exciting and challenging combination of theory, applications and practical work. Conveniently located only 75 miles south-west of London and 19 miles north-west of Portsmouth, Southampton is located in Hampshire on the south coast of England.
Southampton is one of the best places in the UK for chemistry teaching and research. It is home to staff and students from across the UK and European Union, as well as from other parts of the world. With superb study and leisure facilities, a great location and a lively campus life, the student experience at Southampton has lots to offer.
You will have access to state-of-the-art laboratories and technology from the outset of your studies and will benefit from a variety of teaching delivery and assessment styles, which are designed to enhance knowledge and skills. As well as developing your core knowledge of the subject, you will learn a wide variety of transferable skills that will enhance your employability, regardless of your career choice.
- BSc Chemistry
- MChem Chemistry
- BNatSci Chemistry and Biological Science
- MNatSci Chemistry and Biological Science
- BNatSci Chemistry and Ocean and Earth Science
- MNatSci Natural Sciences Chemistry and Ocean and Earth Science
- MChem Chemistry with six month placement
- MChem Chemistry with 1 year long placement
- BSc Chemistry with foundation year in science
- MChem Chemistry with Maths
- MChem Chemistry with Medicinal Sciences
- MSc Instrumental Analytical Chemistry
The University of Dundee, on the east coast of Scotland, is one of the UK's leading universities, internationally recognised for its expertise across a range of disciplines including science, medicine, engineering and art. With staff from 52 different countries, international students from more than 100 countries and research and teaching connections throughout the world, the University already has a strong international focus.
Described as the largest village in Scotland, Dundee is friendly and compact. With a population of 150,000 it is not too large but has all the cultural and leisure activities you would expect in a much larger city.
Established in 1972, Richmond, The American International University in London is an independent, international university. We provide a wide range of specialist courses at undergraduate and graduate level in the fields of liberal arts and professional studies. Our bachelor's degree courses and master's programs are open to students from the UK and all over the world.
With students from over 100 countries, Richmond provides an international curriculum which includes academic subjects and intercultural learning. With dual accreditation in both the USA and the United Kingdom, we emphasize the best of both systems of education: the US focus on the liberal arts and the British system of specialization.
The university is situated in the beautiful town of Richmond, within easy reach of central London. First and second year students are based at the Richmond Hill campus, in one of London's most sought-after areas. Third and fourth-year and MA students are based at our city campus in Kensington, one of London's most beautiful residential areas.