Universities in the South: University in Alabama, nursing school, bachelor degree programs in business, fine arts, music, psychology, biology, graduate studies, master of science in nursing (MSN), find undergraduate education....
Jacksonville State University: Jacksonville State University, located in Jacksonville, Northeast Alabama, is a public student-centered university offering accredited Bachelor, Master, and Education Specialist degree programs in business, communication, education, family sciences, liberal arts and sciences, and nursing, in addition to continuing education programs.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Jacksonville State University is fully accredited by the Southern Association of College and Schools and offers more accredited programs than any regional university in the State of Alabama.
Degrees Awarded: - Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Pre-Professional Programs
Courses / Programs:
- Nursing (BSN)
- Criminal Justice
- History and Foreign Languages
- Learning Skills
- Mathematical Computing and Information Sciences
- Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
- Continuing Education
& more ...
Are you passionate about a particular subject and want to gain more specific skills and knowledge? Would you like to be eligible for higher-level jobs and potentially earn a higher salary? Would you like to progress to study at doctoral level?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, earning a Masters Degree may be the ideal solution for you.
With many established universities and graduate schools, Alabama provides excellent opportunities for graduate study for American students and international students.
You can study a full-time, campus-based program, or choose a non-traditional option such as part-time masters studies or online masters programs.
Examples of universities providing graduate programs in Alabama include:
- The University of Alabama with campuses in Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Huntsville..
- Samford University, Birmingham
- Birmingham-Southern College, Birmingham
- Alabama State University, Montgomery
- Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville
- University of North Alabama, Florence
- University of South Alabama, Mobile
- Auburn University, Auburn
- Tuskegee University, Tuskegee
- Alabama A&M University, Normal
- Spring Hill College, Mobile
- Oakwood University, Huntsville...
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
• Learn to spray tan online in Alabama with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan training academy.
• Based in Massachusetts, Aviva provides beginner to advanced level online certification courses in sunless spray tanning.
• Students can access course content 24 / 7, and receive a Certificate from the comfort of their own home or workplace in Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville and throughout Alabama and nationwide.
• Our spray tan training programs are developed and taught by highly-experienced professionals.
• Learn the secrets of our most talented estheticians, and get trained using the flawless techniques that have helped thousands of students who succeed, taught live by our team of salon professionals and spray tan business consultants.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• All of our online spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• The world's first spray tanning academy, Aviva also provides onsite spray tan classes in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including in Nashville TN, Miami and Jacksonville FL, and Atlanta GA.
Student Review: • "I now know how to choose the right color and how to apply it. That's also why Aviva Labs products are a good choice." Holly Hunter, Spray Tan Consultant
Online Spray Tan Training Programs • For beginner to advanced spray tan technicians
• Study via our Virtual Learning Environment
• Course content available 24/7
• Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home or workplace
Online Sunless 101 Course: • 3 hour program, for beginner and intermediate participants
• An Aviva Academy Sunless Certificate will be awarded and mailed to you on completion of your online course.
In-class certification programs are also available in cities throughout the U.S.
The University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Nursing offers a range of graduate and undergraduate nursing degree programs including Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
The UAB School of Nursing is located in the heart of Birmingham's medical community and is Alabama's research-intensive nursing school.
The school's state-of-the-art simulation and technology labs provide students the opportunity to practice clinical skills from delivering a baby to working with electronic records and provide preparation for real-life clinical environments.
Students complete clinical rotations at UAB Hospital, which was named in 2009 among America's Best Hospitals by U.S. News and World Report.
The UAB School of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and approved by the Alabama Board of Nursing (ABN).
Based in Gainesville in Alachua County, FL, University of Florida Distance Learning Unit offers a wide range of degrees, certificates, and short courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels via distance learning. Applicants must meet UF's general admission requirements, as well as those specified by the individual degree program. Course categories include Construction, Engineering, Forensic Science, Health & Fitness, and more.
The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) partners with UF colleges to develop and offer instructional programs and specific educational opportunities to these students wherever they are located. DCE provides access to quality education and flexible learning for working professionals, traditional and non-traditional students wherever they are located.
DCE Flexible Learning / Correspondence Study is a unit of DCE that provides convenient and flexible educational opportunities for students. It provides open enrollment, distance study options, and multiple modes of delivery to create access and meet student needs. We offer both credit courses and non-credit professional programs, and we offer them in both online and print delivery formats.
Situated in Mobile, Alabama, Spring Hill College is the oldest Catholic liberal arts college in the Southeast, offering undergraduate & graduate degree programs in a range of academic fields that include Marketing, Engineering, Graphic Design, International Business, and more. Spring Hill’s mission is to help students become leaders in service to others, fulfilling the unique potential of each individual. As a result, our students are engaged, inspired and transformed by their experiences.
We provide undergraduate options for recent, high school grads and transfer students looking for an outstanding liberal arts education within a vibrant campus community. Our graduate degrees are for those interested in earning advanced degrees that will move you forward in your career and allow you to grow as a leader.
We also offer Continuing Studies programs for adults of all ages, experience levels, and backgrounds who want to complete their undergraduate degree or start their college education. This also includes veterans, active duty military, and reservists.
Spring Hill College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, and master's degrees.
- Theology & Ministry (MTS, MPS, MA)
- Master of Theological Studies
- Master of Pastoral Studies
- Master of Arts in Theology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Teacher Education (MS and MAT)
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Liberal Arts (MLA) (Concentrations available in: Literature, Fine Arts, History and Social Science, or Leadership and Ethics)
- Master of Science in Nursing (Clinical Nurse Leader)