MIP was established in 1979 as a collaboration between Politecnico di Milano - one of the leading technical universities in Europe - and some leading organizations operating in Italy. One of MIP’s great strengths is being part of the Politecnico di Milano, whose engineering tradition and technology leadership allow MIP to have access to up-and-coming technology, to play a key role in innovation and to be at the forefront of company growth and technological investment.
As a consortium, MIP enjoys a privileged relationship with its shareholder companies and this has been extended over the years to include foreign multinationals. Indeed, such partnership is evident throughout the MBA program in its real-life business simulations and field experiences and in its regular collaboration with the professional community form which students also derive great benefit and real-world experience.
Espansione Ranking 2011: MIP ranks as the number one business school in Italy for its extensive company network as well as for the quality of its students as perceived by recruiters.
More than 20 master course programs
• 9 advanced courses in Italian
• 93 corporate projects
• Roughly 6,000 alumni in 3 decades of experience
• More than 170 faculty professors and 76 professionals
• MBA International Class: nearly 70% of our students and 50% of our faculty are international
2. IED Management Lab, Milan
Courses / Programs
IED Management Lab is a professional school of management in Milan offering postgraduate, 3 year and continuing education programs in the English and Italian languages dedicated to the management of creativity in business. Programs are offered to both Italian and international students.
All of the courses offered by the IED Management Lab are strongly attuned to the themes of sustainable development, both from an environmental as well as a social point of view: the courses are designed with the theme of sustainability present in every aspect of the educational process, so that aside from having in common just the principles of what is right and necessary, it actually constitutes an integral part of the total identity of the IED School of Management.
3 Year Programs (Taught in Italian):
- Marketing: Account & Brand Management
- Event management
3. ALTIS - Postgraduate School Business & Society, Milan
Courses / Programs
ALTIS, the Postgraduate School Business & Society of the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan, is an international research and education centre for the study and promotion of a responsible and competitive business culture. We offer a range of high quality training courses that includes a one-year international MBA degree program which is taught in English.
Founded in 2005, ALTIS embodies both an openness towards the international world of business and the willingness to effectively serve the interests of the students and enterprises with which it interacts.
ALTIS dedicates special attention to those geographical areas which are also of particular interest to the growth of Italian business: Latin America, China, India, Africa and the Mediterranean Region.
ALTIS offers high quality training courses in strong connections with the business world:
- One-Year International MBA in Global Business and Sustainability. New Markets and Euromed (in English)
- Executive Master SMEs and Competitiveness (in Italian)
- Summer course in Business Summer Program. Experiencing Italian Excellence
- Executive courses and Intensive courses
- Seminars, carried on in partnership with companies or important institutions.
4. SDA Bocconi School of Management, Milan
Courses / Programs
Located in Milan, SDA Bocconi is the leading School of Management in Italy and also stands among the top-ranked European Institutions. Founded in 1971, with its 40-year experience, SDA Bocconi School of Management is a pioneer in business education in Italy: its hallmark is innovation and far-reaching modelling that manifest themselves through a wide array of executive courses and master programs.
The School offers a Full-time MBA and a Global Executive MBA in English as well as a modular Executive MBA and an Evening Executive MBA in Italian. It also offers 10 Full-time Specialized Master Programs (5 International + 5 in Italian) and 6 Executive Specialized Master Programs (2 International + 4 in Italian). Furthermore, the School offers a large variety of Executive Education Open and Custom Programs each year.
The leading School of Management in Italy and the only Italian School on the top of the charts of all main International Rankings, SDA Bocconi has established itself as a European leader in higher education. SDA Bocconi placed 6th in Europe in the QS Global 200 Business School Report 2012, based on the assessments of Recruiters.
- Full Time MBA
- Global Executive MBA
- Master of International Health Care Management Economics and Policy
- Master in Corporate Finance
- Master in Fashion, Experience & Design Management
- Master of Management in Food & Beverage
- Master of Public Management
- Executive Master in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Executive Master in Marketing & Sales
- & more...