MIP Politecnico di Milano: One of the great strengths of the MIP International programs is the location, Milan, heart of finance, luxury and design in Italy and that it's part of Politecnico di Milano – the premier institute of science, technology, and management in Italy. The engineering tradition and technology leadership of Politecnico di Milano allows MIP to have access to the up-and-coming technology and to play a key role in innovation. This allows MIP to be at the forefront of company growth and technological investment.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
- 3 MBA formats in English
- 6 International Specialising Masters
- 40 degree programs
- around 100 Corporate projects
- More than 12,000 alumni in 3 decades of experience
- 84 Core Faculty Members, 21 Adjunct Professors, 122 Extended Faculty Members
Today MIP has changed its name and now is MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business, retaining its organizational structure composed of the University, and of 19 national and multinational companies:
Assolombarda Confindustria Milano Monza e Brianza
Pirelli & C
Fondazione Italcementi Cav. Lav. Carlo Pesenti
ENI Corporate University
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles-Magneti Marelli
Danieli & C. Officine Meccaniche
BIP Business Integration Partners
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading international fashion school with campuses in Paris, France and Shanghai, China. IFA Paris and POLIMODA, the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy, have joined forces to offer graduate degree programs in Fashion Business and Luxury Brands Management in the heart of Florence in central Italy. All programs are taught entirely in the English language.
This unique opportunity allows students to pursue post-graduate education, build career skills and gain a full understanding of fashion’s fastest emerging market, Shanghai, and experience one of Europe’s oldest and most dynamic fashion centers, Florence.
Students in the MBA / Masters Program in Luxury Brands Management will spend 8 academic weeks studying at POLIMODA, 30 academic weeks at IFA in Shanghai and 2 academic weeks at IFA in Paris.
IFA Paris and POLIMODA are both committed to providing young fashion professionals with the skills and attitude necessary to become leaders in international fashion and luxury companies.
Located in Milan, SDA Bocconi is the leading School of Management in Italy and also stands among the top-ranked European Institutions. Founded in 1971, with its 40-year experience, SDA Bocconi School of Management is a pioneer in business education in Italy: its hallmark is innovation and far-reaching modelling that manifest themselves through a wide array of executive courses and master programs.
The School offers a Full-time MBA and a Global Executive MBA in English as well as a modular Executive MBA and an Evening Executive MBA in Italian. It also offers 10 Full-time Specialized Master Programs (5 International + 5 in Italian) and 6 Executive Specialized Master Programs (2 International + 4 in Italian). Furthermore, the School offers a large variety of Executive Education Open and Custom Programs each year.
The leading School of Management in Italy and the only Italian School on the top of the charts of all main International Rankings, SDA Bocconi has established itself as a European leader in higher education. SDA Bocconi placed 6th in Europe in the QS Global 200 Business School Report 2012, based on the assessments of Recruiters.
- Full Time MBA
- Master in Corporate Finance
- Master of Management in Food & Beverage
- Executive Master in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Executive Master in Marketing & Sales
- Finance For Executives
- Structured Products: Risks, Rewards, Valuation
- Counterparty Credit Risk
- Go To Market
- Internet, Social Media And Mobile For Corporate And Marketing Communication
- The Marketing In You
- Search, Social & Mobile
- Retail Manager
- Credit Risk Management
Free University of Bozen-Bolzano is a trilingual, international university in the South Tyrol region of Northern Italy, We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in our School of Economics and Management. Our three-year bachelor degree courses include Economics & Social Sciences; Tourism, Sport & Event Management and Economics & Management while our master degree courses include Entrepreneurship & Innovation and Economics & Management of Public Sectors. The faculty, as well as the student community, are very much international.
A course of study at the School of Economics prepares students for the global workplace. This is achieved by setting high international academic standards. The focus is therefore on multilingualism and multiculturalism which are provided by the international provenance of both our students and our teaching and research staff. The different core subjects we have been successfully offering for a number of years include economics and business management, political sciences and law.
• With two campuses in the heart of Rome, John Cabot University combines the best qualities of an American liberal arts college with the history and cultural heritage of the Eternal City.
• We offer Associates and Bachelor Degree programs as well as semester abroad / year abroad programs. We also offer summer study abroad programs and a Masters Degree in Art History. All of our programs are taught in English.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• John Cabot University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The University is also authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as an American university in Italy.
Student Review: “While studying abroad in Rome I heard that I could get my degree at John Cabot. So I immediately transferred and it was honestly one of the best decisions of my life.” - Brendan, USA
Associates & Bachelor Degree Programs: • Art History
• Business Administration
• Classic Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Affairs
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• Political Science
Graduate Degree Program: • Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
Study Abroad University Programs: • Study Abroad Degree Programs
• Year-long/ Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
A school without borders, European School of Economics (ESE) is a private business school, a new concept in Higher Education that offers Bachelor and Masters programmes at its centres in Rome, Milan, Florence, London, Madrid, the USA, and online via blended courses.
We offer undergraduate, post-graduate and specialized courses in a range of business-related subjects. Students have the opportunity to study abroad by transferring between ESE centres around the globe.
Combining academic excellence, internationality, and a pragmatic approach, our courses are designed to prepare a new generation of leaders and entrepreneurs.
ESE graduates are among the most competitive business professionals in the market, prepared for leadership roles. With the ability to individually tailor their course of study, ESE students have the opportunity to:
- Specialise in cutting-edge business sectors, such as Fashion, Events, Music, Film, Sport, Art, Media and Hospitality among others.
- Complete internships, selecting from more than 1500 leading organisations around the world.
Undergraduate Programmes (3-4 years)
- BSc (Hons) in Business Administration (in Management, Marketing, Finance)
- BS in International Business (Distance Learning)
Postgraduate Programmes (1-2 years)
- MSc Programme in Marketing, Management, Finance
- MBA Programme in International Business, Marketing, Finance, Entrepreneurship
- Executive MBA in Management (Distance Learning)
Specialized Courses (3-9 months with Internship)
- Film Business
- International Relations..
• Rome Business School is an international management training and research institute of excellence based in Rome, Italy.
• We provide a wide range of Masters Degree programs and specialization courses, taught in English, to students from around the world.
• Our courses are also available via distance learning. Our school not only provides teaching materials, but also includes live online lessons opportunity and the continuous assistance of a personal tutor.
• Our aim is to play a role in closing the gap between the academic world and the job market by providing managerial training courses suited to convey the knowledge necessary to kick off or develop professional careers or business activities.
• Our mission is to train entrepreneurs, managers and professionals to a level of excellence in their competence and their ethical approach to business and work, able to play a part in the development of an economic humanity and of a society more prosperous, fair and respectful of the central role of the individual.
• The Rome Business School has been recognized by the MIUR (Italian Ministry of Education, University & Research) as a research centre, and is listed in the National Research Registry.
• 1-year MBA
• Master in Marketing and Communications
• Master in International Human Resources Management
• Master in Arts and Culture Management
• Master in Political Marketing
• Master in eHealth Management
High Specialization Courses:
• Marketing Specialization
• Communication Specialization
• Business in Europe
• Augmented Reality Coaching
• Certificate in Brazilian Market
• Certificate in European Business (CEB)
• Management and Marketing in Europe
• Corporate Social Responsability