International schools in Istanbul: English language classes for children, preschoolers, primary / junior elementary school students. English playgroup in Suadiye, full-day & half-day programs for toddlers. Child care center offering Mommy & Me classes, art lessons...
ATÖLYE5 / KIDS UNITED: With schools on both the Asian and European sides of Istanbul, Atolye5 is a specialized international school space where art and creative production meets early childhood development and English language learning for children from 18 months to 6 years of age. We offer Mommy & Me playgroup classes (ages 18 months - 3 years), Half-Day English programs (2.5-3 years), and Full-Day English courses (3-6 years). Our workshops include all kinds of games, activities, entertainment, shows and experiments through recycling, art, science, learning, combining technology and human perception issues, conversion, creation, interpretation - all based on the principle of producing new ideas.
Atölye Preschool in Istanbul was opened in 2003. Atölye's mission is to provide an environment that integrates discovery and learning. Children are between ages 2 and 5. The preschool is inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach to early childhood education and focuses on the child's interests and curiosity as the basis of the curriculum. We offer both English and Turkish classes. Full day and half-day programs are available. The capacity of each class is 12 children and the teacher ratio is 1 teacher to 6 children. The teachers are qualified and experienced native speakers. The aim is to create an environment of play for children together with their parents and under professional supervision and guidance.
Preschool for children are between ages 2 and 5. Full day and half-day programs with both English and Turkish classes offered. There is also a toddler playgroup for the 0-2 age group held on Saturdays between 10:00-12:00.
With campuses in the neighbourhoods of Tarabya and Yeniköy, in the Sariyer district of north Istanbul, Tarabya British Schools is an international school network that provides British-style education, including A-levels and IGCSE, to students from around the world, ages 3-19.
We raise individuals that know the world, can understand each other and fulfill the criteria of the most prestigious universities thanks to the international network we provide while we are teaching.
Our students are accepted to these universities thanks to our education system, in short, we raise “globally-minded” individuals.
We provide a curriculum made with care, an environment where knowledge and skills are appreciated, a success-oriented approach and opportunities at global level.
Self confident, responsible, socially competent children with a worldwide perspective that grow in a system far from only memorizing, based on free learning and constructive thinking, will build the future.
The British International School Istanbul in northern Turkey is a private, coeducational school committed to educational excellence. We are contemporary, British and international. We stress traditional features of British education and follow the National Curriculum for England and Wales for students aged 3 to 16. The final two years culminate in the International Baccalaureate Diploma or Certificate.
Our ethos is challenging and caring. We have a worldwide reputation for the education we provide. The School is continuing a vigorous stage of revival, in which the excellent calibre and diversity of international teachers is a leading asset. Ultimately, we seek graduates whose reputation as scholars is matched by a balance of interests, social awareness, communication skills, individuality, poise and flair.
Preschool Programme; Primary School Programme; Secondary School Programme. Internationally recognised programmes following English National Curriculum, IGCSE and International Baccalaureate Diploma. Programmes are taught in English.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Greece-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses andprepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Athens, Thessaloniki, Crete, Patras, Piraeus, Attica, throughout Greece, Europe & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Bosphorus International Preschool in Istanbul, Turkey, serves the educational needs of international, bicultural and Turkish families in a multicultural environment. The preschool caters for children aged between 2 and 5 years and is housed in a new villa in Emirgan. The campus is conveniently accessible from the city and the suburbs. A stimulating and challenging preschool programme is offered in English and delivered by fully qualified, dedicated teachers. Creativity, exploration, curiosity and mastery of skills are promoted at every stage as well as personal development; a sense of self-respect, self worth and care for others and the community.