British schools in Turkey: IGCSE school in Istanbul, A-level courses for international students. IELTS & TOEFL exam preparation, English language courses for children & teenagers (primary school & secondary school students) in Sariyer, North Istanbul.
Tarabya British Schools | TBS: With campuses in the neighbourhoods of Tarabya and Yeniköy, in the Sariyer district of north Istanbul, Tarabya British Schools are authorized by Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) to offer a globally respected, comprehensive educational programme for 3–19 year olds from around the globe. At Tarabya British Schools, lessons are in English and in Turkish. We are uniquely positioned to offer the best of the British education system: the ‘gold standard’ Cambridge IGCSE and A-Level programmes in a diverse range of highly desirable subjects.
Academic Education Programmes for International Students ages 3-19: - Classes taught in English & Turkish
- IGSCE - A-Level - High School Preparation - Academic Support
Further Academic / Language Courses: - General English Courses - IELTS - TOEFL - KET - PEC - FCE - BULATS - SAT - GMAT - GRE - Teacher Training - Turkish Courses
Gold-Standard British Education: We are uniquely positioned to offer the best of the British education system: the ‘gold standard’ Cambridge IGCSE and A-Level programmes in a diverse range of highly desirable subjects.
Academic English: At our school, English is not a second language but an instrument they use while receiving age-appropriate education. Therefore at Tarabya British Schools, learning English is a natural course among education.
With an advanced level curriculum, students in 5-19 age group receive academic English training which is highly valued by the universities abroad. Professional Education with Foreign Teachers and Academics: Another privilege of Tarabya British Schools is the competent and proficient academic staff. That our students study with foreign teachers and academics will move them one step ahead both in acquiring a new perspective and in preparing for the university life. Extra Curricular Activities: Each semester incorporates many extra-curricular activities. They are designed to allow for the practical application of many of the key skills crucial to the development of independent, self-motivated individuals.
Conveniently located close to the center of Istanbul, Turkey, the English School of Istanbul (ESI) is a modern preschool offering an international curriculum in a bilingual environment for children ages 3-6 in a state of the art learning environment.
Each class has a fully qualified and experienced British teacher, as well as a bilingual teaching assistant. The school has been developed by an experienced team of international educators as a center for learning where children are encouraged to reach their potential while using their natural curiosity and creativity.
We seek to develop the language skills of our students to the level of bi-lingualism (English & Turkish) and later, multi-lingualism. The younger a child begins his or her bilingual education, the more bilingual they are likely to become.
We encourage our boys and girls to reach their personal and academic potential whilst nurturing their curiosity and encouraging individuality and creative thought. The English School of Istanbul’s ethos is caring, student-centred and international.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Turkey-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Istanbul (Cihangir, Beyoglu, Etiler, Nisantasi, Kadikoy, Bebek, Tarabya..), Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Konya, Antalya, Kayseri, across Turkey & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
This information is specifically for our Elementary School, Middle & High School Education programs - taught entirely in English.
• Located in the scenic area of Kucuk Camlica in the Uskudar district on the Asian (Eastern) side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools (KIS) provides a holistic educational environment for international children of expat families.
• We provide Elementary School (Grades 1-4), Middle School (Grades 5-8), and High School (Grades 9-12) programs in our Çamlıca campus. The elementary program is also available at our Dragos campus, in the Kartal district.
• At KIS, it is our aim to provide our students with the skills necessary to become environmentally responsible and socially conscious independent world citizens. Our holistic approach to education ignites an intrinsic passion for learning, and inspires responsibility for self, community & the world.
• Our small class sizes and close-knit community ensure that each student is respected, valued and challenged, resulting in a truly unique education, crafted to the needs and personality of each student.
• Keystone International High School students follow a Canadian curriculum and graduate with an international high school diploma recognised by the Turkish Ministry of Education.
• As of the academic year 2019-2020, our Keystone schools in Istanbul and Toronto will collaborate to offer our high school students the option of also obtaining a Canadian online high school diploma.
Eden’s Garden International Preschool is located in Istanbul, nothern Turkey and offers high quality English language Early Childhood Education for ages 2-6 for Turkish and international families. Class sizes are small with lots of personal attention.
We instill a life long love of learning in the children. Exposed to age-appropriate activities and learning through play, children become self-confident, expressive, creative, interactive with others and ready to take on the challanges of school.
Nursery Program for children aged 1.5-3; Preschool Program for children aged 3-6. Summer Discovery camp for children aged 2-8; Baby Ballet Playgroup for children aged
0-3. Programs are taught in English.