International English-speaking preschools in Istanbul: English language playgroup in Suadiye for toddlers, preschoolers, primary / junior elementary school students. Day care center offering Mommy & Me programs, art classes for young children..
ATÖLYE5 / KIDS UNITED: Based in Istanbul, Turkey, with campuses on the Asian and European sides of the city, Atolye5 is a specialized international school for children ages 18 months to 6 years. We provide art and creative classes and early childhood development programs (including English language instruction).
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
All children deserve an opportunity to learn in a way that best matches their individual learning styles. We like to celebrate the diversity of each child. We support and aim to inspire every student in a passionate, caring and stimulating learning environment.
Specialized Art & Creative Programs for Children ages 1-6:
- Mommy & Me Programs:
From 18 months to 36 months
- Half Day English Programs:
From 30 months to 36 months
- Full Day English Programs:
From 36 Months to 6 years
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The International Preschool & Kindergarten, Ankara
Courses / Programs
The International Preschool and Kindergarten offers early childhood education programs in Ankara, Turkey. We teach toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarten-age children and believe that every child is special and unique. The language of instruction is English.
It is our aim to help your child navigate these incredible early years. You can be be sure that his/her developmental and educational needs are being met in a safe, loving, friendly environment - where learning through play is priority and carefully designed to develop social, intellectual, emotional and physical skills.
Atölye Preschool in Istanbul was opened in 2003. Atölye's mission is to provide an environment that integrates discovery and learning. Children are between ages 2 and 5. The preschool is inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach to early childhood education and focuses on the child's interests and curiosity as the basis of the curriculum. We offer both English and Turkish classes. Full day and half-day programs are available. The capacity of each class is 12 children and the teacher ratio is 1 teacher to 6 children. The teachers are qualified and experienced native speakers. The aim is to create an environment of play for children together with their parents and under professional supervision and guidance.
Preschool for children are between ages 2 and 5. Full day and half-day programs with both English and Turkish classes offered. There is also a toddler playgroup for the 0-2 age group held on Saturdays between 10:00-12:00.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Turkey-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Istanbul (Cihangir, Beyoglu, Etiler, Nisantasi, Kadikoy, Bebek, Tarabya..), Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Konya, Antalya, Kayseri, across Turkey & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
The British International School Istanbul in northern Turkey is a private, coeducational school committed to educational excellence. We are contemporary, British and international. We stress traditional features of British education and follow the National Curriculum for England and Wales for students aged 3 to 16. The final two years culminate in the International Baccalaureate Diploma or Certificate.
Our ethos is challenging and caring. We have a worldwide reputation for the education we provide. The School is continuing a vigorous stage of revival, in which the excellent calibre and diversity of international teachers is a leading asset. Ultimately, we seek graduates whose reputation as scholars is matched by a balance of interests, social awareness, communication skills, individuality, poise and flair.
Preschool Programme; Primary School Programme; Secondary School Programme. Internationally recognised programmes following English National Curriculum, IGCSE and International Baccalaureate Diploma. Programmes are taught in English.
Kilittaşı Schools - Bilingual Turkish / English Education
Courses / Programs
• Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Kilittaşı Schools offers Preschool, Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle & High School programs for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose families live in Turkey or are moving back to Turkey.
• Turkish students who hold two nationalities have the advantage of studying half day Turkish curriculum and half day English curriculum with the Dual Program.
• Kilittaşı Schools (KIT) implements the Canadian Curriculum for all of the English Language Arts, French as a second language and the branch lessons. The Turkish Ministry of National Education’s (MEB) curriculum is implemented for the other subject areas which are part of the Dual program.
• Kilittaşı Schools aims to provide children with the necessary skills to become responsible, socially and environmentally conscientious, proud independent citizens of the world, which is why we know that school is more than just the academic experience.
• Our goal is to provide children with a well-balanced program with the holistic approach that begins to lay foundations for a lifetime of learning.
• We focus on the complete physical, psychological & emotional wellbeing of each child, and recognize the need of a harmonious balance between academic guidance and creative expression. Our talent program aims to support students into discovering and developing their own unique skills in music and PE.
• Students take part in a variety of social outreach projects, environmental studies, and more.
Eden’s Garden International Preschool is located in Istanbul, nothern Turkey and offers high quality English language Early Childhood Education for ages 2-6 for Turkish and international families. Class sizes are small with lots of personal attention.
We instill a life long love of learning in the children. Exposed to age-appropriate activities and learning through play, children become self-confident, expressive, creative, interactive with others and ready to take on the challanges of school.
Nursery Program for children aged 1.5-3; Preschool Program for children aged 3-6. Summer Discovery camp for children aged 2-8; Baby Ballet Playgroup for children aged
0-3. Programs are taught in English.