International preschools in Istanbul: Bilingual schools in Turkey offering British primary school curriculum. International elementary school, kindergarten & early childhood education programs. English-Turkish language classes.
Istanbul International School: Istanbul International School, located in a green suburb of Istanbul offers Pre School, Primary and Secondary School education at three separate locations within easy reach of each other. It is a Turkey Ministry of Education certified school and also is accredited by Cambridge as a Cambridge International School. It is a full member of the International Schools Association and has students from age 2 - 17 from more than 40 different countries. Istanbul International School is a popular choice with multicultural families and those who prefer an all - rounded quality education at an affordable price.
• With campuses on the east side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools provide the children of expat families (from the age of 3 up to High School Grade 12) with a warm, English-speaking, holistic educational environment.
• English is the language of instruction in our Elementary, Middle & High School. From the age of 4, students also start to learn French as a second language, and continue learning French throughout High School.
• At KIS, we implement the Ontario Curriculum combined with project-based learning activities. We run our school based on the requirements and standards imposed by the regulatory bodies in Canada.
• KIS is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) in the USA.
• KIS and KIT are candidate members of Roundsquare, a vibrant network of schools in over 50 countries.
• At KIS, we aim to provide children with an intrinsic appreciation for life, a love of learning, and with the key skills necessary to become independent, responsible, environmentally and socially conscientious citizens of the world.
• Our sister school, Kilittaşı Schools in Istanbul (below), offers bilingual education programs specifically for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose families live in Turkey or are moving back to Turkey.
• “I feel so lucky to have found Keystone International. Now I don’t feel so guilty for being away from home. I am confident that my daughter will receive the holistic education that she would have received in the U.S.”
Atölye Preschool in Istanbul was opened in 2003. Atölye's mission is to provide an environment that integrates discovery and learning. Children are between ages 2 and 5. The preschool is inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach to early childhood education and focuses on the child's interests and curiosity as the basis of the curriculum. We offer both English and Turkish classes. Full day and half-day programs are available. The capacity of each class is 12 children and the teacher ratio is 1 teacher to 6 children. The teachers are qualified and experienced native speakers. The aim is to create an environment of play for children together with their parents and under professional supervision and guidance.
Preschool for children are between ages 2 and 5. Full day and half-day programs with both English and Turkish classes offered. There is also a toddler playgroup for the 0-2 age group held on Saturdays between 10:00-12:00.
The International Preschool & Kindergarten, Ankara
Courses / Programs
The International Preschool and Kindergarten offers early childhood education programs in Ankara, Turkey. We teach toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarten-age children and believe that every child is special and unique. The language of instruction is English.
It is our aim to help your child navigate these incredible early years. You can be be sure that his/her developmental and educational needs are being met in a safe, loving, friendly environment - where learning through play is priority and carefully designed to develop social, intellectual, emotional and physical skills.
The British International School Istanbul in northern Turkey is a private, coeducational school committed to educational excellence. We are contemporary, British and international. We stress traditional features of British education and follow the National Curriculum for England and Wales for students aged 3 to 16. The final two years culminate in the International Baccalaureate Diploma or Certificate.
Our ethos is challenging and caring. We have a worldwide reputation for the education we provide. The School is continuing a vigorous stage of revival, in which the excellent calibre and diversity of international teachers is a leading asset. Ultimately, we seek graduates whose reputation as scholars is matched by a balance of interests, social awareness, communication skills, individuality, poise and flair.
Preschool Programme; Primary School Programme; Secondary School Programme. Internationally recognised programmes following English National Curriculum, IGCSE and International Baccalaureate Diploma. Programmes are taught in English.
Conveniently located close to the center of Istanbul, Turkey, the English School of Istanbul (ESI) is a modern preschool offering an international curriculum in a bilingual environment for children ages 3-6 in a state of the art learning environment.
Each class has a fully qualified and experienced British teacher, as well as a bilingual teaching assistant. The school has been developed by an experienced team of international educators as a center for learning where children are encouraged to reach their potential while using their natural curiosity and creativity.
We seek to develop the language skills of our students to the level of bi-lingualism (English & Turkish) and later, multi-lingualism. The younger a child begins his or her bilingual education, the more bilingual they are likely to become.
We encourage our boys and girls to reach their personal and academic potential whilst nurturing their curiosity and encouraging individuality and creative thought. The English School of Istanbul’s ethos is caring, student-centred and international.