Scuola Leonardo Da Vinci Rome:
Scuola Leonardo da Vinci is an Italian language institute situated in the centre of Rome in the pedestrian area, halfway from the astounding Piazza Navona, Castel S. Angelo and St. Peter Basilica. This area, typically Roman, abounds with charming cafes, shops, boutiques, libraries and a vibrancy found nowhere else in the city. The school is located in an attractive, elegant typical aristocratic building, where the decoration has some kinds of luxurious touches, with 13 spacious classrooms, full of light, a common room with vending machines, a computer room with free Internet access, a video room, a conference room with capacity, lift, wheelchair accessible and central heating. Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
The office of Scuola Leonardo Italian Language School in Rome is open 10 hours a day (from 8 a.m to 7 p.m, Monday to Friday) , so that you can come whenever you want. You will find our staff ready to help you and solve your problems. It is one of the largest schools in Rome.
Italian Language Courses:
- Intensive Course with 4 lessons / day (special price for at least 6 week course)
- Intensive Course with 6 lessons / day
- Intensive Plus Courses with 4 lessons in a standard course. Plus 1 or 2 private tutorials, each day
- Long-Term Courses with 4 lessons per day (minimum 12 weeks)
- Academic School Year (minimum 32 weeks)
- Courses for Musical Specialization
- Sabbatical Year with 4 lessons per day (minimum 48 weeks)
- Professional Cooking Courses
- Italian Language and Culture Course "La Dolce Vita" for Seniors (duration 1 week)
- Private Tuition