Learn Spanish in California: Spanish immersion for children in Santa Clara County CA, Spanish classes in San Jose area for kids. Spanish language teacher for infants, toddlers & preschoolers, Spanish summer camps in Campbell, Silicon Valley CA.
Let's Play in Spanish, Campbell: Let’s Play in Spanish or Juguemos en Español is a Spanish language immersion program for kids up to age 7, based in Campbell, in the San Francisco Bay Area of California with many other locations throughout the country. Courses include Reading & Writing in Spanish, Conversation Classes, Mommy & Me classes, after-school classes, and more. Created by Susy Dorn, Let's Play Spanish is a place where children learn Spanish in a fun way. As part of our philosophy in teaching Spanish for children, we believe in music and laughter as the most effective way kids learn and grow.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Locations: Families in Campbell, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz and throughout the San Francisco Bay Area have enjoyed our classes throughout the years, and we have motivated thousands to learn to speak Spanish by singing and playing in Spanish.
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children Ages 2-7: - Conversation classes
- Reading and Writing in Spanish
- "Mommy & Me" Parent-Child participation classes
- Spanish Dancing
- After-school Spanish
- Limited Spanish Baby Programs for toddlers, 10-24 mths
- Spanish Classes in your school upon request
- Spanish Summer Camp programs also available
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Cultural Bytes INTERACTIVE LANGUAGE PROGRAM offers fun & engaging classes for children from pre-school through middle school in Southern California.
Caring and native speaking teachers make sure your student has a great time learning new words, expressions and cultural facts from SPANISH, FRENCH & MANDARIN speaking countries.
Engaged students learn more through play and, share what they know effortlessly. SIGN UP for a class and let us tell you about our hands-on experience with heritage and non-heritage kids from Preschool through Middle School.
We offer different programs. After-school, Saturday and camps in SPANISH, FRENCH & MANDARIN classes at different locations in elementary and middle schools. We also offer private tutoring classes at your home or library. NOW Online One-on-One and Virtual Camps, too.
- After-school Programs in Spanish, French & Mandarin Chinese
- Saturday classes
- Private Classes / Tutoring in Spanish, French & Mandarin Chinese
- ALL DAY Language Immersion Summer Camps / Winter Camps
- Online One-on-One
- Virtual Camps
Located in Long Beach CA, Lango Discovery offers specialized Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and French language classes to children ages 1-11.
Serving local students in Long Beach, Seal Beach and San Pedro and surrounding neighborhoods, our language classes for kids are held in schools, at after school programs, day cares, community centers, and at the students' own schools and studios.
Through Lango’s unique curriculum and teaching methods your child will not only learn the target language, but will also have a lot of informative fun.
Lango teachers are trained to use modified language, placing emphasis on high frequency words and communicative targets that are meaningful for learners at their respective ages.
ABC Languages, San Francisco CA & Online Spanish Classes in USA
Courses / Programs
• Learn Spanish in the heart of San Francisco with ABC Languages! Conveniently situated in the Financial District / Downtown area of the city, we provide beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes to kids, teens, and adults.
• Our group and private classes take place at our Downtown school, or in the comfort of your own home or office space.
• Our learner-centered classrooms encourage lively conversations, role-play, and fun language games all in Spanish. We want our students to learn Spanish in a natural way, so that they can use their language skills here or abroad, not just in the classroom.
• Our small groups of no more than 10 students allow for plenty of practice time and class interaction for beginner through advanced levels.
• Our San Francisco language school is easily accessible by public transport, with bus stops and BART stations nearby. We are close to the neighborhoods of South Beach, North Beach, Tenderloin and South of Market (SoMa).
• We also have a school in Downtown Menlo Park, and offer Spanish instruction to schools, organizations and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, and San Jose.
Student Review: "ABC language school provides the right environment to learn and attain proficiency in a foreign language that will make the language useful and worthwhile.” - Maria
Spanish Language Immersion Programs:
- For kids ages 1-13
- 3-4 years old
- 5-6 years old
- 7-8 years old
- Nurturing relationship with each child
- Safe materials, equipment and environment
- Variety of developmental appropriate learning experiences
- Positive guidance, supporting social and emotional development
Situated in Alameda CA, Bay Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level classes and after school programs to children and adults in a variety of languages. We currently offer Spanish, Mandarin, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, English, German and Arabic.
Focusing on the specific needs of students and their parents, the classes are offered once, twice or three times weekly after school in 75 to 150-minute sessions. Parents are informed after each class of what was covered and what is expected from the young students for the next session.
The overall method is based on a modular teaching with an approach based on task, where a balance between practice and theory is achieved. The aim is to develop effective communication skills through the elementary development of the four basic language known skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our instructors are trilingual, share a passion for languages and provide instruction through an engaging set of media interactive games, songs, art projects, total physical response and classical games. Our team of educators are either linguists who hold Bachelor's degree with certifications, Master's degree, Ph. D degree or are credentialed teachers.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Specific courses include:
- After-school Program
- Beginner (for children who only speak English)
- Beginner (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Intermediate (for children who only speak English)
- Intermediate (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Child Advanced
Universe of Colors provides foreign language immersion programs in Spanish for Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary school children. We are located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area in downtown San Mateo, and we offer you the world when it comes to teaching your child a foreign language. We also offer full immersion programs in French, Spanish, Italian.
In addition to classes at our San Mateo location, we can also come to you. Our instructors can conduct classes after school hours at a location of your choice. Also, we will gladly help you coordinate private playgroups in Spanish, French and Italian.
We serve multiple communities in the Peninsula, including Foster City, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Hillsdale, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood Shores, and Redwood City. So why not come to Universe of Colors, where your child will explore the world through fun and engaging activities, and also gain all the benefits of learning in a foreign language?
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children:
- In-house Programs in San Mateo
- Programs at your location of choice
- Morning and Afternoon Preschool Program
- Afternoon Kindergarten Program
- Afternoon Elementary Program
School Break Language Camp Programs:
- Fall Camps
- Mid Winter Camp
- Spring Camps
- Summer Camps (weekly)
Our full immersion programs are in French, Spanish and Italian