Learn Spanish in California: Spanish immersion for children in Santa Clara County CA, Spanish classes in San Jose area for kids. Spanish language teacher for infants, toddlers & preschoolers, Spanish summer camps in Campbell, Silicon Valley CA.
Let's Play in Spanish, Campbell: Let’s Play in Spanish or Juguemos en Español is a Spanish language immersion program for kids up to age 7, based in Campbell, in the San Francisco Bay Area of California with many other locations throughout the country. Courses include Reading & Writing in Spanish, Conversation Classes, Mommy & Me classes, after-school classes, and more. Created by Susy Dorn, Let's Play Spanish is a place where children learn Spanish in a fun way. As part of our philosophy in teaching Spanish for children, we believe in music and laughter as the most effective way kids learn and grow.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Locations: Families in Campbell, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz and throughout the San Francisco Bay Area have enjoyed our classes throughout the years, and we have motivated thousands to learn to speak Spanish by singing and playing in Spanish.
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children Ages 2-7: - Conversation classes
- Reading and Writing in Spanish
- "Mommy & Me" Parent-Child participation classes
- Spanish Dancing
- After-school Spanish
- Limited Spanish Baby Programs for toddlers, 10-24 mths
- Spanish Classes in your school upon request
- Spanish Summer Camp programs also available
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Kallpachay instructors are native speakers that skillfully immerse your child in learning Spanish without translation. Our child-friendly art and science themes include fun games and activities that motivate students to speak Spanish.
We provide year-long series with themes that build upon each other. Interactivity is a key component of our program and when participation increases so does confidence and skill levels to communicate in Spanish.
We include creative arts, projects, singing, visuals, activity pages and movement to make students’ experience in our class authentic, memorable and fun. Each series includes cultural connections.
Camps, after school classes, weekend classes, home groups, and private tutoring are offered throughout the Greater Los Angeles region. Locations include Hollywood, Silver Lake, San Fernando Valley/NoHo, Woodland Hills, Santa Monica, Altadena, Pasadena, Santa Clarita and more!
Lango Burbank is a Spanish language school in Los Angeles County CA with convenient locations in Burbank, Toluca Lake and Studio City. We provide Spanish lessons for toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students from ages 18 months - 11 Years (3rd Grade). At Lango, your child will learn a new language, make developmental strides, explore other cultures and make friends. Our highly engaging language classes use music, games, art, and stories to teach kids new languages. We also offer Mandarin Chinese and French language instruction for children.
Language programs are rapidly gaining popularity as parents realize that teaching a 2nd language to their kids helps enhance their cognitive development, resulting in higher test scores later in life. Parents are also increasing their children's cultural awareness to help them succeed in a multi-cultural society.
At Lango, we agree that kids in the US are in severe need of quality language programs. But more important than the developmental edges that kids acquire when learning another language, is the simple value of exposure to other ways of communicating, understanding and living.
ABC Languages, Menlo Park & San Francisco Bay Area
Courses / Programs
• Hola! Spanish is a fun language to learn. ABC Languages provides group and private Spanish lessons for children, teenagers and adult learners at our language schools in Menlo Park & downtown San Francisco.
• Private tutoring at home or a location of your choice is also available throughout San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, and the South Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and the Silicon Valley.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. Additionally, students are given a university textbook from which to work so everyone is sure to have solid grounding in Spanish.
Spanish Classes for Kids & Teens: • Enrichment & homework help
• After-School Spanish classes
• Private or at-home Spanish tutoring
Spanish Classes for Adults: • Group Spanish classes from total beginner to advanced
• Private Spanish lessons
• Spanish conversation classes (for intermediate & advanced levels)
• Corporate Spanish language training offered onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Online Spanish lessons
We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi...
• With camps available in California, Florida, New York and Massachusetts, NSL Mondial provides high-quality English language summer and winter immersion programs to international students from around the globe.
• We welcome juniors ages 7-17 to our English summer camps in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, & Miami (7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• Students in Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and , Miami can stay from 1 up to 8 weeks, and receive 15 hours of quality English language training per week. Our summer English courses combine English classes with fun activities / excursions.
• Teenagers in NYC can stay from 1-7 weeks and can choose from a range of elective courses taught alongside English language classes.
• We also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
• Students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• All of our English teachers are university graduates, and qualified to teach English as a second language.
• Our programs all have a multicultural atmosphere, with students from dozens of different countries around the world. This provides lot of opportunities for our young learners to practice English outside of the classroom.
NSL Review: "I really enjoyed my vacation in the camp..It was a really good experience for me. And the staff is the best!!. Thank you very much NSL." Massil, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps: • For juniors ages 7-17 (Boston, Los Angeles & San Francisco). Duration: 1-5 weeks
• For teens ages 13-17 (NYC & Miami). Duration: 1-7 weeks
Camp features include: - English language classes
- Personalized attention
- Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening & vocabulary.
- English Certificate & Academic Reports
- Optional residential accommodation
- Optional homestay accommodation - live with an American family
English Immersion Winter Camps: • For juniors / teens ages 7-17 (NYC & Miami Beach). Duration: 2-5 weeks
Situated in Alameda CA, Bay Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level classes and after school programs to children and adults in a variety of languages. We currently offer Spanish, Mandarin, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, English, German and Arabic.
Focusing on the specific needs of students and their parents, the classes are offered once, twice or three times weekly after school in 75 to 150-minute sessions. Parents are informed after each class of what was covered and what is expected from the young students for the next session.
The overall method is based on a modular teaching with an approach based on task, where a balance between practice and theory is achieved. The aim is to develop effective communication skills through the elementary development of the four basic language known skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our instructors are trilingual, share a passion for languages and provide instruction through an engaging set of media interactive games, songs, art projects, total physical response and classical games. Our team of educators are either linguists who hold Bachelor's degree with certifications, Master's degree, Ph. D degree or are credentialed teachers.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Specific courses include:
- After-school Program
- Beginner (for children who only speak English)
- Beginner (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Intermediate (for children who only speak English)
- Intermediate (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Child Advanced
Spanish Immersion School Centro Armonia, Silicon Valley
Courses / Programs
Located in Campbell, and serving San Jose and the Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area of Northern California, Centro Armonia Spanish Immersion School offers year round programs for children ages 2.5 to 7 years. In our dedicated Spanish language programs, children are completely immersed in Spanish as they learn the skills that will prepare them for successful entry into elementary school and above. We offer half-day, full-day, and extended care Spanish courses, as well as after-school Enrichment programs and Spanish Summer Camps.
Centro Armonía Spanish Immersion School was established in August 2004 by Claudia Hernandez. The school was started with the goal of teaching young children Spanish in a fun yet structured manner.
We aim to enable both native Spanish speaking children and non-native Spanish speaking children to receive a quality early childhood education that included pre-reading, pre-writing, pre-math and social skills while being immersed in Spanish. Centro Armonía’s education model has been embraced by the community and is a resounding success.