Learn Spanish in Silicon Valley CA: Spanish classes for kids in Palto Alto, Spanish immersion programs in San Jose area. Spanish language teacher for infants, toddlers & preschoolers. Spanish summer camps in Campbell, Santa Clara County CA.
Let's Play in Spanish, Campbell: At Let´s Play in Spanish / Juguemos en Español (located in Santa Clara County, California, part of Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area), we teach children how to learn the Spanish language in a very fun and effective way. Courses include Reading & Writing in Spanish, Conversation classes, parent participation classes (like Mommy and Me or Daddy and Me classes) and after-school drop-off programs in various locations throughout the Bay Area, including Campbell, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz and San Francisco.
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children Ages 2-7: Our classes are 50 minutes in length and are once a week. Classes include:
- Conversation classes - Reading and Writing in Spanish - "Mommy & Me" Parent-Child participation classes - Spanish Dancing - After-school Spanish - We also provide limited Spanish Baby Programs for toddlers, 10-24 mths
Spanish Classes at Your Child's School: If you are interested in having our program in your school, please contact us and we will bring Let's Play in Spanish into the classrooms, offering a free demo and displaying our educational material. Spanish Language Summer Camps: We appreciate and value having your little ones in our program. We offer 2, 3 and 5 day Summer Camps in June where children can enjoy fun games and activities in Spanish!
ABC Languages, San Francisco / Bay Area & Online Spanish Classes USA
Courses / Programs
• Hola! Spanish is a fun language to learn. ABC Languages provides group and private Spanish lessons for children, teenagers and adult learners at our language schools in Menlo Park & downtown San Francisco.
• Private tutoring at home or a location of your choice is also available throughout San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, and the South Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and the Silicon Valley.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. Additionally, students are given a university textbook from which to work so everyone is sure to have solid grounding in Spanish.
Spanish Classes for Kids & Teens: • Enrichment & homework help
• After-School Spanish classes
• Private or at-home Spanish tutoring
Spanish Classes for Adults: • Group Spanish classes from total beginner to advanced
• Private Spanish lessons
• Spanish conversation classes (for intermediate & advanced levels)
• Corporate Spanish language training offered onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Online Spanish lessons
We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi...
Viva el Español is a non-profit Spanish Language and Culture Center serving children and adults in the East Bay area of California. We are a before and after-school program, and teach a wide range of Spanish language courses to young amigos from ages 1 and up, pre-school through high school. We offer beginner to advanced level classes, quality private lessons, and tutoring.
We believe that learning a foreign language in the pre-school, elementary school, and formative years is an essential part of a child's education and development. Today's children need to be prepared to live and work in a global context.
Our main campus is located in Lafayette in Contra Costa County, and we have Pleasanton and Alameda-based programs as well. We also teach at various pre-schools and elementary schools in Lafayette, Moraga, Walnut Creek, Oakland, Benicia, Pleasanton, San Leandro and San Francisco. Our Summer Camps are held in Lafayette and Benicia.
• With camps available in California, Florida, New York and Massachusetts, NSL Mondial provides high-quality English language summer and winter immersion programs to international students from around the globe.
• We welcome juniors ages 7-17 to our English summer camps in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, & Miami (7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• Students in Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and , Miami can stay from 1 up to 8 weeks, and receive 15 hours of quality English language training per week. Our summer English courses combine English classes with fun activities / excursions.
• Teenagers in NYC can stay from 1-7 weeks and can choose from a range of elective courses taught alongside English language classes.
• We also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
• Students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• All of our English teachers are university graduates, and qualified to teach English as a second language.
• Our programs all have a multicultural atmosphere, with students from dozens of different countries around the world. This provides lot of opportunities for our young learners to practice English outside of the classroom.
NSL Review: "I really enjoyed my vacation in the camp..It was a really good experience for me. And the staff is the best!!. Thank you very much NSL." Massil, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps: • For juniors ages 7-17 (Boston, Los Angeles & San Francisco). Duration: 1-5 weeks
• For teens ages 13-17 (NYC & Miami). Duration: 1-7 weeks
Camp features include: - English language classes
- Personalized attention
- Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening & vocabulary.
- English Certificate & Academic Reports
- Optional residential accommodation
- Optional homestay accommodation - live with an American family
English Immersion Winter Camps: • For juniors / teens ages 7-17 (NYC & Miami Beach). Duration: 2-5 weeks
Universe of Colors provides foreign language immersion programs in Spanish for Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary school children. We are located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area in downtown San Mateo, and we offer you the world when it comes to teaching your child a foreign language. We also offer full immersion programs in French, Spanish, Italian.
In addition to classes at our San Mateo location, we can also come to you. Our instructors can conduct classes after school hours at a location of your choice. Also, we will gladly help you coordinate private playgroups in Spanish, French and Italian.
We serve multiple communities in the Peninsula, including Foster City, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Hillsdale, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood Shores, and Redwood City. So why not come to Universe of Colors, where your child will explore the world through fun and engaging activities, and also gain all the benefits of learning in a foreign language?
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children:
- In-house Programs in San Mateo
- Programs at your location of choice
- Morning and Afternoon Preschool Program
- Afternoon Kindergarten Program
- Afternoon Elementary Program
School Break Language Camp Programs:
- Fall Camps
- Mid Winter Camp
- Spring Camps
- Summer Camps (weekly)
Our full immersion programs are in French, Spanish and Italian
Situated in Alameda CA, Bay Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level classes and after school programs to children and adults in a variety of languages. We currently offer Spanish, Mandarin, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, English, German and Arabic.
Focusing on the specific needs of students and their parents, the classes are offered once, twice or three times weekly after school in 75 to 150-minute sessions. Parents are informed after each class of what was covered and what is expected from the young students for the next session.
The overall method is based on a modular teaching with an approach based on task, where a balance between practice and theory is achieved. The aim is to develop effective communication skills through the elementary development of the four basic language known skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our instructors are trilingual, share a passion for languages and provide instruction through an engaging set of media interactive games, songs, art projects, total physical response and classical games. Our team of educators are either linguists who hold Bachelor's degree with certifications, Master's degree, Ph. D degree or are credentialed teachers.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Specific courses include:
- After-school Program
- Beginner (for children who only speak English)
- Beginner (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Intermediate (for children who only speak English)
- Intermediate (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Child Advanced
Spanish Immersion School Centro Armonia, Silicon Valley
Courses / Programs
Located in Campbell, and serving San Jose and the Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area of Northern California, Centro Armonia Spanish Immersion School offers year round programs for children ages 2.5 to 7 years. In our dedicated Spanish language programs, children are completely immersed in Spanish as they learn the skills that will prepare them for successful entry into elementary school and above. We offer half-day, full-day, and extended care Spanish courses, as well as after-school Enrichment programs and Spanish Summer Camps.
Centro Armonía Spanish Immersion School was established in August 2004 by Claudia Hernandez. The school was started with the goal of teaching young children Spanish in a fun yet structured manner.
We aim to enable both native Spanish speaking children and non-native Spanish speaking children to receive a quality early childhood education that included pre-reading, pre-writing, pre-math and social skills while being immersed in Spanish. Centro Armonía’s education model has been embraced by the community and is a resounding success.