Learn Spanish in California: Spanish classes for kids in Silicon Valley area, Spanish immersion programs in San Jose. Spanish language teacher for infants, toddlers & preschoolers. Spanish summer camps in Campbell, Santa Clara County CA.
Let's Play in Spanish, Campbell: At Let´s Play in Spanish / Juguemos en Español (located in Santa Clara County, California, part of Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area), we teach children how to learn the Spanish language in a very fun and effective way. Courses include Reading & Writing in Spanish, Conversation classes, parent participation classes (like Mommy and Me or Daddy and Me classes) and after-school drop-off programs in various locations throughout the Bay Area, including Campbell, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz and San Francisco.
Our program bases its methodology on theme-based songs and comedy and a profound understanding that children acquire the second language and love the learning experience when it's entertaining, interactive, and musical.
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children Ages 2-7: - Conversation classes
- Reading and Writing in Spanish
- "Mommy & Me" Parent-Child participation classes
- Spanish Dancing
- After-school Spanish
- We also provide limited Spanish Baby Programs for toddlers, 10-24 mths
- We can organise Spanish Classes in your school upon request
- Spanish Summer Camps also available
Let's Play in Spanish" is a team of qualified native Spanish teachers with a lot of experience working with children and a huge amount of energy. The best way to learn Spanish is having a passionate and motivated teacher that inspires children to learn to speak Spanish!
Our talented teachers have been chosen from a rigorous selection process and are trained by Susy Dorn's methodology. This will assure the most effective language learning experience for children!
Concerts and Events: During the years, Susy Dorn and Let’s Play in Spanish have performed throughout the Bay Area in different bookstores, schools and libraries. Let’s Play in Spanish knows how to entertain and make parents and children jump, play and sing along with their performance.
Located in the Mira Mesa area of northern San Diego County (just 30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego) Yak Academy is a foreign language center for children ages 1-10. Currently, we offer Spanish immersion classes taught by native speaking instructors through game, music, song and art. We provide "Parent & Me", "Preschool Program" and once-a-week Enrichment Classes.
Children are enrolled in age and developmentally appropriate classes that foster growth and create building blocks for 2nd language comprehension and speech production, a native-like pronunciation and a true love for new cultures and traditions. In addition to our Spanish courses, we also provide Mandarin Chinese and French courses.
Cultural Bytes INTERACTIVE LANGUAGE PROGRAM offers specialized language classes for children from pre-school through middle school in Southern California - in the San Fernando Valley region, Altadena, Glendale, La Crescenta, Silverlake, Eagle Rock, South Pasadena, Burbank, Granada Hills, Northridge, Encino, Tarzana.
Caring and native speaking teachers make sure your student has a great time learning new words, expressions and cultural facts from SPANISH, FRENCH & MANDARIN speaking countries.
Engaged students learn more through play and share what they know effortlessly. Sign up for a class and let us tell you about our hands-on experience with heritage and non-heritage kids from Preschool through Middle School.
We offer different programs. After-school, Saturday and camps in SPANISH, FRENCH & MANDARIN classes at different locations in elementary and middle schools. We also offer private tutoring classes at your home or library.
- After-school Programs in Spanish, French & Mandarin Chinese
- Saturday classes
- Private Classes / Tutoring in Spanish, French & Mandarin Chinese
- ALL DAY Language Immersion Summer Camps / Winter Camps
• With camps available in California, Florida, New York and Massachusetts, NSL Mondial provides high-quality English language summer and winter immersion programs to international students from around the globe.
• We welcome juniors ages 7-17 to our English summer camps in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, & Miami (7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• Students in Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and , Miami can stay from 1 up to 8 weeks, and receive 15 hours of quality English language training per week. Our summer English courses combine English classes with fun activities / excursions.
• Teenagers in NYC can stay from 1-7 weeks and can choose from a range of elective courses taught alongside English language classes.
• We also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
• Students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• All of our English teachers are university graduates, and qualified to teach English as a second language.
• Our programs all have a multicultural atmosphere, with students from dozens of different countries around the world. This provides lot of opportunities for our young learners to practice English outside of the classroom.
NSL Review: "I really enjoyed my vacation in the camp..It was a really good experience for me. And the staff is the best!!. Thank you very much NSL." Massil, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps: • For juniors ages 7-17 (Boston, Los Angeles & San Francisco). Duration: 1-5 weeks
• For teens ages 13-17 (NYC & Miami). Duration: 1-7 weeks
Camp features include: - English language classes
- Personalized attention
- Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening & vocabulary.
- English Certificate & Academic Reports
- Optional residential accommodation
- Optional homestay accommodation - live with an American family
English Immersion Winter Camps: • For juniors / teens ages 7-17 (NYC & Miami Beach). Duration: 2-5 weeks
Kallpachay instructors are native speakers that skillfully immerse your child in learning Spanish without translation. Our child-friendly art and science themes include fun games and activities that motivate students to speak Spanish.
We provide year-long series with themes that build upon each other. Interactivity is a key component of our program and when participation increases so does confidence and skill levels to communicate in Spanish.
We include creative arts, projects, singing, visuals, activity pages and movement to make students’ experience in our class authentic, memorable and fun. Each series includes cultural connections.
Camps, after school classes, weekend classes, home groups, and private tutoring are offered throughout the Greater Los Angeles region. Locations include Hollywood, Silver Lake, San Fernando Valley/NoHo, Woodland Hills, Santa Monica, Altadena, Pasadena, Santa Clarita and more!
ABC Languages, Menlo Park & San Francisco Bay Area
Courses / Programs
• Hola! Spanish is a fun language to learn. ABC Languages provides group and private Spanish lessons for children, teenagers and adult learners at our language schools in Menlo Park & downtown San Francisco.
• Private tutoring at home or a location of your choice is also available throughout San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, and the South Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and the Silicon Valley.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. Additionally, students are given a university textbook from which to work so everyone is sure to have solid grounding in Spanish.
Spanish Classes for Kids & Teens: • Enrichment & homework help
• After-School Spanish classes
• Private or at-home Spanish tutoring
Spanish Classes for Adults: • Group Spanish classes from total beginner to advanced
• Private Spanish lessons
• Spanish conversation classes (for intermediate & advanced levels)
• Corporate Spanish language training offered onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Online Spanish lessons
We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi...