Kids language school in Long Beach CA: French classes for kids in Los Angeles County, French preschool programs. Spanish immersion programs for young children / elementary school students, Mandarin Chinese language tutoring west of LA, near Lakewood, Carson, Bellflower, Cerritos CA..
Lango Discovery: Based in Long Beach CA, and serving local students in Long Beach, Seal Beach and San Pedro, Lango Discovery is a language school that provides language classes in Spanish, Mandarin and French to children ages 12 months to 11 years.
Our language classes for kids are held in schools, at after school programs, day cares, community centers, and at the students' own schools and studios.
ABC Languages, San Francisco CA & Online Chinese Classes USA
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages provides group and private Mandarin Chinese classes in the Bay Area to children, teenagers, college students and adults at our language schools in downtown San Francisco and Menlo Park, as well as at-home tutoring.
• We also offer Chinese instruction to schools, organizations and corporations throughout San Francisco and the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of the Bay Area, including in Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and San Jose.
• Whether it's a once a week after-school session, an at-home Chinese language play group, or a more intensive program of several times a week, ABC is able to design a Chinese language program to match your request.
• Mandarin Chinese is not only one of the most popular languages to learn worldwide, but also at ABC Languages. Our Chinese programs incorporate effective new methods in teaching that get students speaking right away and gaining practical skills for the real world.
• Using a popular textbook (“Chit-Chat Chinese”) written by ABC’s Founder, students get to experience a new way of learning Mandarin Chinese that involves role-play, picture prompts, audio aides and much more that keep lessons lively and ensures students are actively learning.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is recognized as one of the best places to learn Mandarin Chinese. Teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
Kallpachay instructors are native speakers that skillfully immerse your child in learning Spanish without translation. Our child-friendly art and science themes include fun games and activities that motivate students to speak Spanish.
We provide year-long series with themes that build upon each other. Interactivity is a key component of our program and when participation increases so does confidence and skill levels to communicate in Spanish.
We include creative arts, projects, singing, visuals, activity pages and movement to make students’ experience in our class authentic, memorable and fun. Each series includes cultural connections.
Camps, after school classes, weekend classes, home groups, and private tutoring are offered throughout the Greater Los Angeles region. Locations include Hollywood, Silver Lake, San Fernando Valley/NoHo, Woodland Hills, Santa Monica, Altadena, Pasadena, Santa Clarita and more!
Cultural Bytes INTERACTIVE LANGUAGE PROGRAM offers fun & engaging classes for children from pre-school through middle school in Southern California.
Caring and native speaking teachers make sure your student has a great time learning new words, expressions and cultural facts from SPANISH, FRENCH & MANDARIN speaking countries.
Engaged students learn more through play and, share what they know effortlessly. SIGN UP for a class and let us tell you about our hands-on experience with heritage and non-heritage kids from Preschool through Middle School.
We offer different programs. After-school, Saturday and camps in SPANISH, FRENCH & MANDARIN classes at different locations in elementary and middle schools. We also offer private tutoring classes at your home or library. NOW Online One-on-One and Virtual Camps, too.
- After-school Programs in Spanish, French & Mandarin Chinese
- Saturday classes
- Private Classes / Tutoring in Spanish, French & Mandarin Chinese
- ALL DAY Language Immersion Summer Camps / Winter Camps
- Online One-on-One
- Virtual Camps
Lango Foothills with several convenient locations in the Greater Los Angeles area, is a language school offering Spanish classes to children. Children's language programs are rapidly gaining in popularity as parents realize that teaching a second language to their kids helps enhance their cognitive development, resulting in better grades and higher test scores later in life. Parents are also drawn to increasing their children's cultural awareness to help them succeed in our multi-cultural society.
Our Spanish language classes are located conveniently throughout the Greater Los Angeles Area in Glendale, La Cañada, La Crescenta, San Marino, Pasadena and South Pasadena, Southern California.
Viva el Español is a non-profit Spanish Language and Culture Center serving children and adults in the East Bay area of California. We are a before and after-school program, and teach a wide range of Spanish language courses to young amigos from ages 1 and up, pre-school through high school. We offer beginner to advanced level classes, quality private lessons, and tutoring.
We believe that learning a foreign language in the pre-school, elementary school, and formative years is an essential part of a child's education and development. Today's children need to be prepared to live and work in a global context.
Our main campus is located in Lafayette in Contra Costa County, and we have Pleasanton and Alameda-based programs as well. We also teach at various pre-schools and elementary schools in Lafayette, Moraga, Walnut Creek, Oakland, Benicia, Pleasanton, San Leandro and San Francisco. Our Summer Camps are held in Lafayette and Benicia.
Spanish Language Immersion Programs:
- For kids ages 1-13
- 3-4 years old
- 5-6 years old
- 7-8 years old
- Nurturing relationship with each child
- Safe materials, equipment and environment
- Variety of developmental appropriate learning experiences
- Positive guidance, supporting social and emotional development