Kids language school in Long Beach CA: French classes for kids in Los Angeles County, French preschool programs. Spanish immersion programs for young children / elementary school students, Mandarin Chinese language tutoring west of LA, near Lakewood, Carson, Bellflower, Cerritos CA..
Lango Discovery: Based in Long Beach CA, and serving local students in Long Beach, Seal Beach and San Pedro, Lango Discovery is a language school that provides language classes in Spanish, Mandarin and French to children ages 12 months to 11 years.
Our language classes for kids are held in schools, at after school programs, day cares, community centers, and at the students' own schools and studios.
Spanish Language Immersion Programs:
- For kids ages 1-13
- 3-4 years old
- 5-6 years old
- 7-8 years old
- Nurturing relationship with each child
- Safe materials, equipment and environment
- Variety of developmental appropriate learning experiences
- Positive guidance, supporting social and emotional development
Kallpachay instructors are native speakers that skillfully immerse your child in learning Spanish without translation. Our child-friendly art and science themes include fun games and activities that motivate students to speak Spanish.
We provide year-long series with themes that build upon each other. Interactivity is a key component of our program and when participation increases so does confidence and skill levels to communicate in Spanish.
We include creative arts, projects, singing, visuals, activity pages and movement to make students’ experience in our class authentic, memorable and fun. Each series includes cultural connections.
Camps, after school classes, weekend classes, home groups, and private tutoring are offered throughout the Greater Los Angeles region. Locations include Hollywood, Silver Lake, San Fernando Valley/NoHo, Woodland Hills, Santa Monica, Altadena, Pasadena, Santa Clarita and more!
Lango Burbank is a Spanish language school in Los Angeles County CA with convenient locations in Burbank, Toluca Lake and Studio City. We provide Spanish lessons for toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students from ages 18 months - 11 Years (3rd Grade). At Lango, your child will learn a new language, make developmental strides, explore other cultures and make friends. Our highly engaging language classes use music, games, art, and stories to teach kids new languages. We also offer Mandarin Chinese and French language instruction for children.
Language programs are rapidly gaining popularity as parents realize that teaching a 2nd language to their kids helps enhance their cognitive development, resulting in higher test scores later in life. Parents are also increasing their children's cultural awareness to help them succeed in a multi-cultural society.
At Lango, we agree that kids in the US are in severe need of quality language programs. But more important than the developmental edges that kids acquire when learning another language, is the simple value of exposure to other ways of communicating, understanding and living.
ABC Languages, Menlo Park & San Francisco Bay Area
Courses / Programs
• Hola! Spanish is a fun language to learn. ABC Languages provides group and private Spanish lessons for children, teenagers and adult learners at our language schools in Menlo Park & downtown San Francisco.
• Private tutoring at home or a location of your choice is also available throughout San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, and the South Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and the Silicon Valley.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. Additionally, students are given a university textbook from which to work so everyone is sure to have solid grounding in Spanish.
Spanish Classes for Kids & Teens: • Enrichment & homework help
• After-School Spanish classes
• Private or at-home Spanish tutoring
Spanish Classes for Adults: • Group Spanish classes from total beginner to advanced
• Private Spanish lessons
• Spanish conversation classes (for intermediate & advanced levels)
• Corporate Spanish language training offered onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Online Spanish lessons
We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi...
Cultural Bytes INTERACTIVE LANGUAGE PROGRAM offers specialized language classes for children from pre-school through middle school in Southern California - in the San Fernando Valley region, Altadena, Glendale, La Crescenta, Silverlake, Eagle Rock, South Pasadena, Burbank, Granada Hills, Northridge, Encino, Tarzana.
Caring and native speaking teachers make sure your student has a great time learning new words, expressions and cultural facts from SPANISH, FRENCH & MANDARIN speaking countries.
Engaged students learn more through play and share what they know effortlessly. Sign up for a class and let us tell you about our hands-on experience with heritage and non-heritage kids from Preschool through Middle School.
We offer different programs. After-school, Saturday and camps in SPANISH, FRENCH & MANDARIN classes at different locations in elementary and middle schools. We also offer private tutoring classes at your home or library.
- After-school Programs in Spanish, French & Mandarin Chinese
- Saturday classes
- Private Classes / Tutoring in Spanish, French & Mandarin Chinese
- ALL DAY Language Immersion Summer Camps / Winter Camps