Spanish All Year, Long Island:
Located in Westbury, Long Island, New York, Spanish All Year is a dedicated language center that promotes Spanish language and culture with a range of fun courses that combine language learning with literature, art, dance & cooking. We serve families with babies from 12 months to age twelve, as well as adults. As part of our Spanish full immersion programs for children we offer parent-child classes, private tuition, Spanish nursery and preschool programs. In our full immersion Spanish preschool, we teach the language through active learning, individualized attention and cultural themes.
Learning a second language at an early age…
- Has a positive effect on intellectual growth.
- Enriches and enhances a child’s mental development.
- Open the doors to other cultures and helps a child understand and appreciate people from other countries.
- Fosters a sense of humanity and friendship.
- Leaves students with more flexibility in thinking, greater sensitivity to language, and a better understanding of his/native language.
- Gives a student a head start in language requirements for college.
- Increases job opportunities in many careers where knowing another language is a real asset.
- Gives a child the ability to communicate with people he/she would otherwise not have the chance to know.
- 332 million people in the world speak Spanish as their first language; another 100 million people speak Spanish as a second language.
- Spanish is the official language in 21 countries of the world.
- Spanish is, by the number of users, the third language of the world.
- Large population of native Spanish-speakers in the USA.
- Spanish is the most popular foreign language to learn in America and Europe.
We believe that children are natural language learners. By age six, children have acquired and mastered their own first language, through no formal instruction, and this process happens by simply experiencing the language and interacting with others.
This example suggests that language is acquired effortless and that by creating an environment where language is real and meaningful, children naturally will begin to function in it with no effort. This suggests that language is innate. Based on all this findings we, at Spanish All Year , believe that acquiring Spanish must follow the natural sequence of language acquisition:
– Understanding – speaking – reading and writing.
Therefore, we encourage parents and children to view learning language as a long term and on going process that is always building on with new experiences.
- Full Immersion Spanish Programs (Ages 1-12)
- Spanish Nursery and Preschool Program
- Parent-Child Spanish Classes
- Private Spanish Tuition
- After-school Spanish Programs
- Art, Cookery, Literature & Dance Classes
- Saturday School Program
- Summer Spanish Programs
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 154 Post Avenue, Westbury, New York , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.