Cosmetology / Beauty Schools in Arizona: Esthetics programs in Phoenix, makeup artist classes in Peoria, beauty certification in Maricopa County. Skin care classes, spa treatments, waxing training in North Phoenix area.
The Skin & Makeup Institute of Arizona, Peoria: Situated in Peoria AZ, just north of Phoenix, The Skin and Makeup Institute of Arizona is a top-quality Beauty School that offers a range of training programs in Aesthetics and Makeup Artistry designed for passing the state board’s written and practical examinations. In addition to our longer term programs, we also offer Continuing Education courses in Aesthetics, Makeup, Alternative Therapy, Skincare and Waxing. At the Skin & Makeup Institute, we are committed to train qualified students in the marketable tools necessary to obtain employment in the aesthetics industry.
Quality Beauty Treatment Training Programs: 600-Hour Licensed Aesthetics Program This program will help you understand the functioning and internal mechanism of the skin. You will learn spa and salon techniques that will prepare you for performing facial and body treatments as well as clinical treatments that correct a variety of disorders of the skin. Each student will be required to perform mock state board testing as well as weekly written tests to insure the level of confidence necessary for passing the state board’s written and practical examinations.
Practicing Aesthetics in a Medical Office Because of the growing demand for aesthetic perfection, plastic surgeons, dermatologists and reconstructive surgeons are adding skincare services to their practice. They have established that an aesthetician can increase patient satisfaction with skills that compliment their services. Professional Makeup Artistry If you are serious about becoming a Professional Makeup Artist, this program is for you. Artists who have worked in industry to produce images for the red carpet, television, movies and major magazines conduct our classes. Makeup I is a pre-requisite to Makeup II and Master Classes.
Permanent Makeup Artistry As a permanent makeup technician one procedure per week will increase your income to over $18,000 per year. We offer two programs, which are divided into home study and hands-on class time. Both courses train in the hand tool, and machine methods. Class size is limited to 4 students per instructor. Continuing Education Programs: - Basic Chemical Exfoliation - Revenue Generated Acne Treatments - Medical Office Aesthetics - Pharmacology - Waxing - Alternative Therapy - Natural Detoxification and Skin Diagnosis - Natural Energy Facial - Ayurvedic Skin Typing and Doshes - Manual Lymphatic Drainage Certification - Reflexology - Body Treatments - Makeup - Advanced Aesthetics for Licensed Professionals - Advanced Product and Ingredient Knowledge for Skin Disorders - Advanced Skin Analysis - Advanced Acne Facials Using Extraction Tools (Extractors & Lancets) - Advanced Facials with Machines & Microdermabrasion - Advanced Medium-Depth Chemical Exfoliation Techniques - Advanced Microdermabrasion using Chemical Exfoliators - Advanced Exfoliating on Global Skin Tones 3 to 6 - Instructor Program
Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences, Gilbert
Courses / Programs
With campus facilities in Gilbert and Tempe in the Phoenix metropolitan area, Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences (CRAS) is the premier audio recording, sound engineering, and music production school in Arizona.
We provide a 48-week Master Recording Program II that features 36 weeks of hands-on training and 12 weeks of internship studies.
CRAS is a unique and potent combination of great facilities, technology and faculty. At CRAS we teach the skills and concepts you need, so you’ll be ready to start your career in recording the day you graduate.
Founded in 1997, Sessions College for Professional Design is an online arts and design school based in Tempe, Arizona that offers associate degree and certificate programs in art and design fields that include Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts, and other fields of study.
Our mission is to prepare art and design professionals by providing the highest quality of online arts education. By focusing on recruiting industry leading designers, artists, and writers as instructors, Sessions is able to provide students with a thorough training in the technical, creative, and critical thinking skills required for a fast-changing industry.
A strong focus on portfolio development helps students prepare for a career in their chosen field by guiding them through the creation of a well-rounded portfolio for presentation to clients and prospective employers.
Sessions is an online school accredited by both the Distance Education and Training Council and the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools within the United States and is also approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training.
UreMusic Composition and Instrumental Lessons, located in Tuscon, Arizona, is a Music School offering music composition services online. We were the very first company to provide online music composition lessons and are still the leader in the field. Other companies offer commercialized services that aim to provide mass produced results to a variety of students. We pride ourselves in providing individualized and highly dedicated instruction to composers across the globe. If you are serious about your craft, then our services are custom made to fit your needs.
Along with offering music composition services online, UreMusic offers private lessons online and in person. You can take lessons locally in Tucson, AZ for Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Composition, Theory, Orchestration, and Counterpoint.
Located in Tuscon, Arizona Academy of Beauty is one of Arizona’s leading schools in the beauty industry. We offer three course programs: Cosmetology, Nail Technology and Cosmetology Instructor Training. Cosmetology and Nail Technology are the two of the most popular career programs in the beauty profession. We have more than 50 years of cosmetology experience right under our roof.
We take great pride in preparing our students for a successful career in the exciting and thriving field of cosmetology and nail technology. The world of hair and beauty is a career with an unlimited potential for success. It’s a changing and growing industry where there’s always room for more and better-qualified people.
We educate our students on how to be successful at every operation necessary to create the lifestyle you desire. In order to reach this level of success, you must first learn the basics of hair and beauty culture. We also give you personalized attention. You are not just a number, but a whole person that we guide toward a successful career.
• Earn spray tan certification in Arizona with onsite or online classes with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of sunless tanning training in the United States.
• Our 1-day spray tan certification programs in Phoenix are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• Our comprehensive courses are designed for total beginners to the spray tanning industry as well as beauty professionals with some experience who want to improve their skills.
• We also offer convenient and flexible spray tan training online which can be studied from your own home or workplace in Tucson, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert and throughout Arizona and nationwide.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
• All of our onsite and online courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, host mobile spray tan parties or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "I now know how to choose the right color and how to apply it. That's also why Aviva Labs products are a good choice."
• Holly, Spray Tan Consultant
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.