Beauty schools in Peoria, AZ: Makeup lessons in North Phoenix area, professional make-up artist certification program in Maricopa County. Esthetics programs, skin care classes, spa treatments & waxing training.
The Skin & Makeup Institute of Arizona: Located in Peoria, a northern suburb of Phoenix, Arizona, The Skin and Makeup Institute of Arizona is a Beauty School offering training programs in Aesthetics and Makeup Artistry designed for passing the Arizona state board’s written and practical examinations. We also offer Continuing Education courses in Aesthetics, Makeup, Alternative Therapy, Skincare and Waxing.
The West Valley Campus is located just off the Loop 101 Freeway, neighboring the beautifully designed Arrowhead Towne Center with an enviable collection of rave restaurants and The Peoria Sport Complex. The 6500 square foot Institute houses technologically advanced equipment for servicing clients in facial treatment rooms and a body treatment room with vichy and stall showers. You will be enthralled with the beautifully designed retail area, classrooms with monitors and overhead projectors, a clinic, makeup studio, demonstration room, conference room, administrative offices, and much more!
Della Terra Studios, in Chandler, Arizona, strives to be a "one stop shop" for all your architectural and fine art educational needs. Our studio creates original, functional and sculptural art to satisfy the most discerning collector and budding artists. We also provide a wide range of Fine Art & Architecture weekly classes, intensive workshops and private tutoring from beginners to professional artists.
Students of our classes will learn the fundamentals of moving metal using small tools and hammers to create high 'relief' in almost any type of metal. The techniques of Chasing and Repousse utilize the plasticity quality of metal, allowing high relief to be achieved.
We have years of experience working with handcrafted glass. Our Glass services include custom stained glass tailored to your style or design, and glass carvings and etchings. "Della Terra" translates as "of the Earth". Since most of the materials we use have a symbiotic and spiritual relationship with the Earth, we felt the name complements what we do.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences, Gilbert
Courses / Programs
With campus facilities in Gilbert and Tempe in the Phoenix metropolitan area, Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences (CRAS) is the premier audio recording, sound engineering, and music production school in Arizona.
We provide a 48-week Master Recording Program II that features 36 weeks of hands-on training and 12 weeks of internship studies.
CRAS is a unique and potent combination of great facilities, technology and faculty. At CRAS we teach the skills and concepts you need, so you’ll be ready to start your career in recording the day you graduate.
Arizona Culinary Institute is a career-focused school in Scottsdale AZ, that specializes in culinary and hospitality education. We offer a carefully planned, well-balanced Diploma in Culinary Arts, and Restaurant Management that will give you the solid foundation needed to build and advance your career. Thanks to our carefully designed curriculum, each class provides a necessary building block toward the diploma, with modules including Basic Culinary Arts, Saucier & Meat Fabrication, Basic Baking, Wines & Spirits, and other fields of study.
Arizona Culinary Institute's program was designed to make sensible and efficient use of your time and resources. Students are able to complete our program and earn their diplomas in as little as 9 months. Our program begins with 6 weeks dedicated to learning the "Basics," which allows you to begin or enhance your career. You will never grasp these basic skills in a classroom, however, so be prepared to start cooking right away.
As an added incentive, the final course of our program is a paid position as an Intern at a restaurant, resort, catering or other culinary location. You will be paid to work as you gain and document valuable hands-on experience.