Beauty / Cosmetology Schools in Arizona: Makeup lessons in Phoenix, make-up artist training in Peoria AZ. Esthetics certification programs, skin care classes, spa treatments, waxing training in Maricopa County area.
The Skin & Makeup Institute of Arizona, Peoria: The Skin and Makeup Institute of Arizona, located in Peoria (a suburb of Pheonix, Arizona), is a Beauty School offering training programs in Aesthetics and Makeup Artistry designed for passing the state board’s written and practical examinations. We also offer Continuing Education courses in Aesthetics, Skincare and Waxing, Makeup, Alternative Therapy, and more. The Institute was founded on commitment and passion. Our educators and staff understand the dedication it takes to become a competent professional. At the Skin & Makeup Institute, we are committed to train qualified students in the marketable tools necessary to obtain employment in the aesthetics industry.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The Skin & Makeup Institute of Arizona is licensed by the State Board of Cosmetology (SIMA), and the Academy of Advanced Aesthetics and Permanent Cosmetics (AAAPC). Our Continuing Education Programs are licensed by the Postsecondary Board of Education.
Quality Beauty Treatment Training Programs: - 600-Hour Licensed Aesthetics Program
- Practicing Aesthetics in a Medical Office
- Aesthetics for Cosmetologists
- Professional Makeup Artistry
- Permanent Makeup Artistry
Continuing Education Programs: - 300-Hour Aesthetics Program for the Cosmetologist
- Skincare & Waxing
- Alternative Therapy
- Makeup, and many more,,,
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Arizona Culinary Institute is a career-focused school in Scottsdale AZ, that specializes in culinary and hospitality education. We offer a carefully planned, well-balanced Diploma in Culinary Arts, and Restaurant Management that will give you the solid foundation needed to build and advance your career. Thanks to our carefully designed curriculum, each class provides a necessary building block toward the diploma, with modules including Basic Culinary Arts, Saucier & Meat Fabrication, Basic Baking, Wines & Spirits, and other fields of study.
Arizona Culinary Institute's program was designed to make sensible and efficient use of your time and resources. Students are able to complete our program and earn their diplomas in as little as 9 months. Our program begins with 6 weeks dedicated to learning the "Basics," which allows you to begin or enhance your career. You will never grasp these basic skills in a classroom, however, so be prepared to start cooking right away.
As an added incentive, the final course of our program is a paid position as an Intern at a restaurant, resort, catering or other culinary location. You will be paid to work as you gain and document valuable hands-on experience.
The Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences is a premier audio recording, sound engineering, and music production school located in Tempe, Maricopa County, Arizona.
Throughout our 48 week Master Recording Program, we focus on one thing: audio. Because we concentrate totally on the science and art of sound, we are able to offer what we believe is the most comprehensive audio program in the country. We also offer an audio recording internship program.
Investing in your audio recording education at an accredited and successful music recording school is the first step on your way to landing the career you've always dreamed of.
We also provide training in Gilbert AZ, just 8 miles south-east of Tempe.
Master Recording Program:
- Duration: 48 weeks
- 36 weeks training / 12 weeks internship
- Covers everything from basic principles of sound all the way up to the most sophisticated concepts of audio engineering.
Certifications within the Master Program include:
- Pro Tools
- Apple Certified Logic Pro
- Antares Auto-Tune
- TC Electronic M3000
- Audio Recording Internship Program
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in Arizona may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
• Earn spray tan certification in Arizona with onsite or online classes with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of sunless tanning training in the United States.
• Our 1-day spray tan certification programs in Phoenix are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• Our comprehensive courses are designed for total beginners to the spray tanning industry as well as beauty professionals with some experience who want to improve their skills.
• We also offer convenient and flexible spray tan training online which can be studied from your own home or workplace in Tucson, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert and throughout Arizona and nationwide.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
• All of our onsite and online courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, host mobile spray tan parties or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "I now know how to choose the right color and how to apply it. That's also why Aviva Labs products are a good choice."
• Holly, Spray Tan Consultant
Located in Tuscon, Arizona Academy of Beauty is one of Arizona’s leading schools in the beauty industry. We offer three course programs: Cosmetology, Nail Technology and Cosmetology Instructor Training. Cosmetology and Nail Technology are the two of the most popular career programs in the beauty profession. We have more than 50 years of cosmetology experience right under our roof.
We take great pride in preparing our students for a successful career in the exciting and thriving field of cosmetology and nail technology. The world of hair and beauty is a career with an unlimited potential for success. It’s a changing and growing industry where there’s always room for more and better-qualified people.
We educate our students on how to be successful at every operation necessary to create the lifestyle you desire. In order to reach this level of success, you must first learn the basics of hair and beauty culture. We also give you personalized attention. You are not just a number, but a whole person that we guide toward a successful career.
• Are you interested in learning to play the music you love, using techniques that are healthy for your hands? Based at my home studio in East Valley, Chandler AZ (ZIP 85226), my guitar lessons promote efficient, ergonomically sound playing techniques.
• I'm a Certified Music Educator with over 25 years of experience. I instruct beginners as well as experienced players.
• I offer instruction for acoustic guitar as well as electric guitar (steel and/or nylon string) and provide instruction in formal classical guitar, as well as popular music styles such as: rock, pop, blues, jazz, funk, soul, and more.
• I earned a Bachelor of Music Education with Magna Cum Laude Honors in 1996. I've studied classical guitar, jazz guitar, improvisation, music theory, arranging, psychology, piano, violin, recording, and much more. I have over 25 years of teaching experience. I have performed solo, in rock bands, blues and jazz combos, duos, trios, and classical guitar ensembles.
• I strive to provide a friendly, comfortable learning environment students can thrive in. I won't pressure you to play recitals in order to increase my studio size, but I will greatly encourage you to play an active role in customizing your own individual curriculum. As soon as you have the skills, you should be learning to play the music you love.
• Regardless of what your musical goals are, I would love to help you learn the skills you need to reach them. Thank you so much for your time.